Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

General Discussion Need help? Have a problem? Let us help you. Bug reports and feature requests should be made using the Bug Tracker or Feature Tracker

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2020, 01:17 AM   #1
Tr0y

Default How do I access these files?

Okay, this is going to be a very noob answer, but I literally just downloaded this program with exactly one express purpose in mind and nothing else (because I just found out what this thing is): using a massive digital file depository. It recommended within the TXT.

And I quote (cutting out the important information for security purposes):
Quote:
Thank you for purchasing access to my drive.
I recommend using "FlashFXP" (which is what this is) to access my server using the details found below.

We are constantly adding new content & due to the success of our service we are adding more server locations
so if you find your access to be slow, please let us know and we will give you access to another server.

If you need any help please reach out.

HOST 1 (EU): 145.239.245.118
HOST 2 (US): 51.79.16.XXX

PORT: 5757
USER: [Withheld]
PASS: [Withheld]
Can someone translate this and tell me what to do with this program because I'm completely lost. I tried accessing the link directly and, after failing to connect 10 TIMES IN A ROW it just says Failed to connect and then nothing happens.
Old 01-17-2020, 03:47 AM   #2
MxxCon
Super Duper
FlashFXP Beta Tester

Like that text says, you should contact them if you are unable to connect to those servers.
Old 01-18-2020, 04:48 PM   #3
Fleurpink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr0y View Post
Okay, this is going to be a very noob answer, but I literally just downloaded this program with exactly one express purpose in mind and nothing else (because I just found out what this thing is): using a massive digital file depository. It recommended within the TXT.

And I quote (cutting out the important information for security purposes):

Can someone translate this and tell me what to do with this program because I'm completely lost. I tried accessing the link directly and, after failing to connect 10 TIMES IN A ROW it just says Failed to connect and then nothing happens.
In youtube there's a video to solve the problem, when i find it i will post it
Closed Thread

Tags
access, flashfxp, host, server, [withheld]

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: