Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

General Discussion Need help? Have a problem? Let us help you. Bug reports and feature requests should be made using the Bug Tracker or Feature Tracker

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2016, 03:27 PM   #1
kjsapergia
FlashFXP Registered User

Default Problem Uploading Large Files

Hi,

I'm having a problem uploading large files (around 55MB) to my site. The file gets uploaded fine, but when it gets to 100%, I don't get a "transfer complete" message in the log window. Instead, the program just sits there for a few minutes, gives me a "transfer failed" message, the connection is lost, then I'm reconnected to the server. Checking the remote directory shows that the file was uploaded successfully. (This happens on all the sites I upload the file to.)
However, if I upload a small file with a size of 410KB, as an example, everything works fine. No delays or anything.
I'm just wondering if there's something I need to set in the Preferences to get around this problem?

Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly Sapergia
Closed Thread

Tags
upload, file, problem, transfer, uploaded, message, fine, files, large, uploading

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: