Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

General Discussion Need help? Have a problem? Let us help you. Bug reports and feature requests should be made using the Bug Tracker or Feature Tracker

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2014, 05:03 PM   #1
LinBF
FlashFXP Registered User

Default How to place file in queue upon failed txfr?

I just upgraded my FlashFXP. Ugh.

I like to load edited files in my queue for immediate upload, so I can load up the queue, stop a server, upload the edited files, and restart the server.

In the older version, files would automatically load into my queue upon failed transfer. I could edit directly from Flash without having to download the file, which saved me time and steps.
Since I updated, I keep getting an inane popup with only two choices: Retry or Cancel.
I have searched through the settings options and found nothing to restore my preferred way of working. I even rolled back to my previous version but no, I am now stuck with this current configuration.

Please tell me how I can make Flash load failed transfers into my queue once again, and kill the annoying and useless popup?

Thanks much.
Old 03-24-2014, 08:57 AM   #2
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

I understand your frustration but I am not entirely sure I understand what you're trying to do.

First off what exact version/build of FlashFXP are you using?
What version did you upgrade from?

Can you show me a screen shot of this popup you're getting that says "Retry or Cancel".

Also are you referring to the Remote Edit feature or are you using the transfer queue? I'm somewhat confused because it sounds like you're using remote edit, however the remote edit feature doesn't use a queue.
Closed Thread

Tags
download, flashfxp, load, queue, upload

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: