Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

General Discussion Need help? Have a problem? Let us help you. Bug reports and feature requests should be made using the Bug Tracker or Feature Tracker

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2013, 03:40 AM   #1
ianmoonex

Default Partition size remaining.

Hi,

When using Flash FXP to connect to my original xbox everything is fine - I can see all the drives and successfully transfer all files etc.

However, Flash FXP use to report at the end of every transfer the space left on the drive - it would also do this when you first successfully connected.
You could then see if you needed to delete anything in order to fit the new data on the drive.

I recently updated to version 4 and now this functionality has disappeared .
I have tried to regress but even on an earlier version this no longer shows.
So Flash FXP no longer tells me how much space is left on drive or partition no matter what I do or what I tweak.
I'm now getting partial transfers as there's not enough space etc.

Is there a command line I could add to calculate this for me (space left free on drive / partitions)?

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Ian
Old 08-29-2013, 05:08 AM   #2
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

The free space would have to be reported by the FTP server in order to see it within FlashFXP and it would show this in the session status window. Most likely something changed with the FTP server running on your xbox, whether its a configuration setting or something I am not entirely sure.

I know with Gene6 FTP server for Windows you can add custom pre-defined variables to server status messages to echo the free space back to the client. Perhaps the xbox FTP server has something similar.
Old 08-29-2013, 08:15 AM   #3
ianmoonex

Bigstar - thanks for your response.
I'll take a look @ the xbox itself (probably something within XBMC4XBOX) and see if there's anything obvious.
Closed Thread

Tags
drive, flash, fxp, left, space

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: