Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

General Discussion Need help? Have a problem? Let us help you. Bug reports and feature requests should be made using the Bug Tracker or Feature Tracker

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2013, 06:38 PM   #1
Cmarison

Default Keyset does not exist

I keep getting a "Keyset does not exist" error when attempting to run a task as a service instead of "Run task only when user is logged in".

Any thoughts/suggestions about this error? This is for a scheduled transfer that I have setup.

Sincerely,

Cmar
Old 03-06-2013, 10:28 AM   #2
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

I am not familiar with this error but I found several websites indicating that this problem is not specific to FlashFXP and can prevent scheduled tasks from running.

While I cannot suggest or recommend any of the following solutions provided by these websites I am listing them below for you to review. Perhaps they might lead you in the right direction.

I searched google.com using the terms "Keyset does not exist" scheduled task
Old 03-06-2013, 12:30 PM   #3
Cmarison

Default Thanks

Hi Bigstar,

Thanks for the reply. Late last night I actually found the issue. It appears to be a common problem with Windows Server 2003.

http://technicallyeasy.net/2010/10/h...ks-in-windows/

That worked for us.

Additionally, do you know if FlashFXP just got purchased/transfered/bought out? I know the site used to be different, and had a bunch of funky emails that were bouncing (as early as 2 weeks ago).

When I first started attempting to troubleshoot this issue, the contact us and about us all had funky Chinese email addresses which kept bouncing. When I did another search this week, everything had changed and the forum wasn't the Chinese forum any longer (so I didn't have to use by bad Chinese from College).

Am I going crazy?

Thanks,

Jonas
Old 03-06-2013, 07:47 PM   #4
MxxCon
Super Duper
FlashFXP Beta Tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmarison View Post
Additionally, do you know if FlashFXP just got purchased/transfered/bought out? I know the site used to be different, and had a bunch of funky emails that were bouncing (as early as 2 weeks ago).
Nothing like that happened. Bigstar have been running FlashFXP mostly by himself ever since he created it ~15 years ago..
Quote:
When I first started attempting to troubleshoot this issue, the contact us and about us all had funky Chinese email addresses which kept bouncing.
Do you still have that funky Chinese email address?

Quote:
When I did another search this week, everything had changed and the forum wasn't the Chinese forum any longer (so I didn't have to use by bad Chinese from College).
I'm reading these forums on virtually daily basis(sometimes 2-3 times a day and haven't seen anything like that happen.

Quote:
Am I going crazy?
Yes..or you typed in wrong address and got to a fake site?
Old 03-06-2013, 08:02 PM   #5
Cmarison

Default Funny, Ha Ha?

You'll laugh.

So, for years I've always confused the names of Flashget and Flashfxp. Weeeellll, It was Flashget's site that I went to for help with FlashFXP and their forum/emails that I attempted to contact.

Go figure why I didn't get help.

Aside from that, let me say that FlashFXP is the most solid, most robust, most all-inclusive FTP program I have ever used. It is amazing. Keep up the good work!

Cmar
Closed Thread

Tags
error, exist, keyset, run, task

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: