Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

General Discussion Need help? Have a problem? Let us help you. Bug reports and feature requests should be made using the Bug Tracker or Feature Tracker

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2011, 07:22 AM   #1
Kimiki

Default Scheduled SFTP queue (using a BATCH or the Internal scheduler)

Hi,
I have scheduled a job to run periodically that will transfer files from a network location (using UNC) to a destination SFTP server. The job works perfectly if I use a BATCH file to run it or the internal scheduler. The problem is that it only run if I am logged in with the user that is linked to the Job and it never run if the re is no session open on the Server. My question is then simple, is it possible to use FlashFXP and have it running scheduled Job withouth having a user logged on the server?

Regards
Old 08-04-2011, 09:57 AM   #2
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

Yes you can do this via our schedule.

From within FlashFXP > Tools > Schedule > (select task) > Edit Task > Windows tab, you'll find an option "Run task only when user is logged in" uncheck it and enter your account password, then click the Save button.
Old 08-04-2011, 10:08 AM   #3
Kimiki

Hi Bigstar,
needless to say that I have already done that and the task doesn't run and no log are generated the same if I use a batch from Windows Task Scheduler. I can execute the same jobs with no problem if I am logged on.

To give you more info, the queue to be scheduled transfer files from and UNC pat to and SFTP Server. The server is Windows 2003 R2 SP2 and FlashFXP is 4.0.0 build 1548.

Are you confirming that it must work using the internal scheduler and no user session open? Would it be worth upgrading to the latest version of FlashFXP ?

Regards
Old 08-05-2011, 01:45 PM   #4
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

I would recommend trying the latest beta release, in 4.0 there are some cases where certain errors weren't being logged, if anything perhaps we can determine a more accurate reason for the failure.
Closed Thread

Tags
batch; schedule, flashfxp, job, run, sftp

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: