Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

General Discussion Need help? Have a problem? Let us help you. Bug reports and feature requests should be made using the Bug Tracker or Feature Tracker

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2011, 02:12 PM   #1
nmap2011

Default Scheduled Task doesn't transfer

Hi,

I am using FlashFXP v4.0 build 1548. I have created a queue file(fqf), if I want to schedule a task using this file via Tools - Schedule. I get the task but it doesn't transfer the file I schedule it. When I create the task, I see

Next run: the time I choose
Last run: never
Schedule: the time I choose
Last result: None

When the time comes, it changes to
Next run: the time I choose
Last run: the time I chose
Schedule: the time I choose
Last result: None

When the file is in the queue on the main page, if I right click the item and choose "Schedule at", I am able to set a time and at that time it starts and transfers it sucessfully but not through Tools - Schedule. What is the difference?
Also manually if I right click the queued file, choose "Transfer" and it transfers sucessfully.

What might be the issue?
Thanks
Old 05-25-2011, 09:13 PM   #2
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

What operating system are you using?

The schedule at is a basic schedule that runs directly within FlashFXP where-as the Tools > Schedule is more advanced using the windows task scheduler to start FlashFXP perform the task and then close.

The only thing I can think of off hand is perhaps FlashFXP failed to start via the task scheduler, you can review the task scheduler log via the windows Task Scheduler this can be launched via the windows Run prompt (Windows key + R) type schedule and then look for the FlashFXP scheduled tasks.
Old 05-26-2011, 02:08 PM   #3
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

You may want to try the latest beta release and see if it resolves the issue for you.

You can download the latest beta from our download page
Closed Thread

Tags
choose, file, flashfxp, schedule, time

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: