Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

General Discussion Need help? Have a problem? Let us help you. Bug reports and feature requests should be made using the Bug Tracker or Feature Tracker

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2010, 12:25 PM   #1
bstephens
FlashFXP Beta Tester

Default Download files newer than...

Hello, I've tried to search through the forums and help, but have been unable to find an answer, sorry if I missed it.

Is there a way to use FlashFXP to only download files newer than a certain date? Even better would be Today's date - 10 days, etc.

Here's my scenario, we use a .fqf queue file to run FlashFXP with a Scheduled Task. The fqf file says to match \\local\folder1 to \\remote\folder1, so anything in \\remote\folder1 that is not in \\local\folder1 gets downloaded.

I use file exist rules, but the problem is if I delete or move anything out of \\local\folder1 it gets re-transferred from \\remote\folder1 and I'm running out of space on my local server. The remote folder is stuffed with tons of old files that I don't need (I don't have any control over it). Is there a way to exclude those old files? I would really need to do this per site. For example, site1 download files newer than 10 days, site2 newer than 20 days, etc.

Thanks for any help.

Bryan
Old 02-19-2010, 11:13 PM   #2
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

Currently there is no way to do this.

Its too late for me to consider this as a feature request for v4.0 but I will consider it for future releases.
Closed Thread

Tags
days, download, files, flashfxp, newer

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: