Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

General Discussion Need help? Have a problem? Let us help you. Bug reports and feature requests should be made using the Bug Tracker or Feature Tracker

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 12:37 AM   #1
Lampdocs

Default How to Disable Prompt Window WhenSaving the Edired file?

Hello,

Writing for the first time here and my first post will be a question. I like the software very much and I was very pleased that it supports SFTP transfers. The only question is: how to disable prompt message when saving the edited file? When I open a file for editing, I'm getting a message to click OK when I am ready to save the file. Is there any way to disable this feature? I would like to have the ability to save the files I edit without this prompt: they should be opened in external editor (I use Editplus) and should be saved when I modify them in editor. Each time the file on my local PC is saved, it should be uploaded to the server without any prompts. Is that possible to do this?

Thank you in advance for your reply.
Old 04-02-2009, 01:04 PM   #2
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

Currently it is not possible to do this. Every editor is different and that context will not work with all of them.

I have plans to improve the remote editing in FlashFXP but I do not know when I'll have time for it right now.
Old 04-02-2009, 01:15 PM   #3
Lampdocs

Thank you very much for your reply! I would like to see something like in Winscp - the file is uploaded every time Ctrl+s is pressed in the editor, otherwise, when the file is saved to disk. I would greatly appreciate if you do this. Thanks again for your great software!
Closed Thread

Tags
disable, file, message, prompt, sftp

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: