Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

General Discussion Need help? Have a problem? Let us help you. Bug reports and feature requests should be made using the Bug Tracker or Feature Tracker

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2008, 04:03 PM   #1
chillo

Default Support / Contact Form Not Working?

Hello iniCom Networks.

Is your contact / support form on your website working? I have submitted two requests in a week for assistance retrieving a serial and have received no reply.

Can someone please contact me on <EDITED>@gmail.com so I can get my serial?

Here's my problem:

I registered FlashFXP using an old email address which I no longer have access to (<EDITED>@whitecapstuidos.com). I'd be happy to provide any and all contact information necessary to very my purchase.

I need someone to verify me by whatever means you deem necessary and send my serial to <EDITED>@gmail.com. I have 3 days left on the trial version before it runs out so it's urgent.

Please help.

Your message has been edited to prevent spam.

Last edited by bigstar; 03-20-2008 at 06:14 PM.
Old 03-20-2008, 06:22 PM   #2
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

I will contact you via a private message.
Old 03-21-2008, 12:24 PM   #3
Seome
Inicom Networks Support
Ultimate Scripter

The request you made on Wednesday morning was replied to Thursday evening, I could not locate an earlier unresponded to request from you or a prior request from your email address. Perhaps the address you used was incorrect?

If you submit a contact us form and do not receive a response within 2 business days please resubmit it and send me a PM. We always try to respond within 1 business day but this is not always possible. Contact us form requests are never blocked by spam filters so it is the ideal way to contact us.

Chris
iniCom Networks Support
Closed Thread

Tags
@gmail.com, contact, flashfxp, serial, support

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: