Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

General Discussion Need help? Have a problem? Let us help you. Bug reports and feature requests should be made using the Bug Tracker or Feature Tracker

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2007, 09:35 PM   #1
djdafreund
FlashFXP Beta Tester

Default Bought 2nd licence for a friend, because 'Gift Certificate' option wasn't working.

I need some help from a moderator here please. I tried buying a Gift Certificate for a friend, since he wanted to buy this, but only had cash. But the problem was, the "Gift Certificate" option isn't working (Tried both IE7 AND Firefox) i filled the info out, and when trying to click on the button, it just does NOTHING. I kept trying everything, and same thing.
So, i just bought another license, thinking i would be able to give to him, and him registering it with his info, since i had no other choise, and found out it doesn't work that way. So, now he's stuck using a key with my info. So, i REALLY need some help here to transfer the info from my 2nd license over to his name and info so it will all be in his name, in case he looses it, he can always retrieve it again using normal Portal method to re-get it again. Can someone do this for me please???? I don't know what else to do, i tried the proper method, but that method was apparently broken, so the buy another licence on my account was the only other option i saw.
Could you please contact me or pm me so i can give the info to you, so i can properly change to his, so it's in his name. He's giving me grief already because of this messup, and i had no control over the issues with this website, and told him i would try to get this mess fixed for him. I registered his handle and name just now, so it would help make this easier to attach the fixes. Thanks in advance with this.

BTW- Is there any incentive's when getting people to buy this? I love this program, and i'm also a beta tester even to help further the growth and debugging of.
Old 12-15-2007, 10:07 PM   #2
DYN_DaTa
FlashFXP Scripter

Hi, have you tried the official contact form?. When sending your support request remember that office hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm mountain time (GMT -6h, if I recall correctly).
Old 12-15-2007, 10:11 PM   #3
djdafreund
FlashFXP Beta Tester

I also just sent an e-mail directly. So i can just wait now. Thanks for the suggestion.. Man, i hope this won't be a headache to fix. It wasn't my fault.
Old 12-15-2007, 10:32 PM   #4
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

You're going to need to talk to someone in the sales department at iniCom Networks, With it being the weekend the earliest you'll get a reply is Monday. This issue is far more critical than something that can be handled on the forums.

You can use the contact form at http://www.inicom.net/pages/en.contact.php (Message Type = Sales)

I'm not familiar with the gift certificate feature on the website. This feature is completely new to me, I wasn't even aware of it until now. Clearly it doesn't do anything.

There is a reseller program but I really don't know much about it.

My knowledge is limited to FlashFXP development.
Closed Thread

Tags
buy, certificate, info, method, option

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: