Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

General Discussion Need help? Have a problem? Let us help you. Bug reports and feature requests should be made using the Bug Tracker or Feature Tracker

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2007, 04:04 AM   #1
bywild
FlashFXP Registered User

Default I purchase it and it keeps telling me I have to purchase it again

Hi there I just purchased the electronic key version of flashfxp and it keeps telling me

You have not registered any copies of FlashFXP
Please vistit our store to make a purchase

Whats the go with that? I have already paid for it.
Old 04-25-2007, 06:02 AM   #2
Saracen
FlashFXP Registered User

I had the same thing happen, and have had a substantive discussion with support (and senior management) about it.

It seems that there are various situations in which an order is "queued" for manual review, and the dispatch of the key is deferred. If you go to the shop section of the site (the "Shop" option in the menu on the top left, then click "Order history" in the "Your cart" section and click the search button, then you will probably see that your order is "queued".

There are apparently various reasons why this happens, including something that raises a fraud warning flag, or that some of the "mandatory" fields don't have information that is regarded as sensible. There may be other reasons too, for all I know.

Anyway, if the order is "queued" then it gets looked at manually and either the order authorized and processed, or you'll get a contact mail from iniCom explaining what the problem is. Most orders apparently conclude automatically and the key is dispatched pretty much immediately on payment, but a small number end up queued in this way.

Apparently, when an order is "queued" a mail should have gone out explaining all this. I didn't get any such mail, which is one of the things that wound me up, and iniCom are checking to see if that mail was sent and just didn't arrive (which is possible) or whether there's a system problem and it wasn't sent for some reason.

I'm assured that these manual reviews are handled promptly, but only during normal office hours, Pacific time. In my case, that meant the weekend going by before I had a response but, as soon as office hours came round, I did indeed get a response and, after a brief exchange of views, the registration key. Unfortunately, in my case, it was too late by then and the need had passed.

I'm just a customer that has had a similar experience to yourself and can't speak for iniCom, but I would suggest that either the key or a contact mail will arrive shortly after iniCom support staff arrive at the office.
Old 04-25-2007, 06:06 AM   #3
Saracen
FlashFXP Registered User

Oh, a silly question. You have received the key, and put it into FlashFXP haven't you? The above only applies iof you're still waiting for the mail containing the key. Otherwise, ignore what I said.
Old 04-25-2007, 06:12 AM   #4
bywild
FlashFXP Registered User

No your right in the 1st message my order has been queued, thank you very much for your explanation now I know its just a waiting period to get the key. It would have been nice to have had that information emailed to me saying it has to be manually reviewed. I am from australia so it may have something to do with an overseas order.

Thanks again Saracen
Old 04-25-2007, 06:14 AM   #5
bywild
FlashFXP Registered User

I received 3 other emails from them fine but didn't get the queued email either. So I think we can assume that it isn't sent if you didn't get it and I didn't get it.
Old 04-25-2007, 09:44 AM   #6
bywild
FlashFXP Registered User

Thanks Guys problem all fixed now. Very efficient I must say the response came first thing and fixed the registration problem I had.

Very much appreciated.
Old 06-05-2007, 01:20 AM   #7
GeoTrail
FlashFXP Registered User

I got the same problem here.
I order the electronic license yesterday, and I received the order invoice.
But when I check my order history it says it is Queued.
I did notice that when I filled in the purchase order form, some of the fields had unchecked ticks on them that didn't get properly ticked when I filled in the form fields. Seems that might be a problem. Anyways, I'm still waiting for my serial key. I have 29 days until the shareware version expires so I do have some time, but it is really annoying seeing that register reminder box every time I start the program hehehe
Old 09-30-2007, 02:45 AM   #8
pingme

no official reply, I am little woried whether I should buy or not
Old 09-30-2007, 04:43 AM   #9
MxxCon
Super Duper
FlashFXP Beta Tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by pingme View Post
no official reply, I am little woried whether I should buy or not
in case you haven't noticed, all the users that posted here have status as FlashFXP Registered User, which means they all have valid licenses and all their license issues have been resolved.

Tags
flashfxp, make, purchase, store, telling

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: