Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

General Discussion Need help? Have a problem? Let us help you. Bug reports and feature requests should be made using the Bug Tracker or Feature Tracker

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2006, 12:41 PM   #1
nikgrey
FlashFXP Registered User

Red face Selective Transfer - it's Not having any of it!

Hi Folks,

I have been putting off asking this question here because I had this same problem a while ago and I know the answer was simple the last time but I dont remember what it was...LOL

I am trying to replace/overwrite just One file type on my server " vars.inc "

So we open selective transfer, add the mask:- vars.inc in the file and directory text fields and set them both to Include...

Save/Activate - highlight the directory which contains the whole site locally and click transfer! BUT NOTHINNG happens - just get the message "Transfer Queue Completed" but nothing happened!

I can upload manually but that defeats the object...arghhhh I managed to get this working once before which saved me loads of time - just want to do it again...

any pointers would be appreciated - thanks in advance.

I do have version 3.2.0 build 1080
Old 03-20-2006, 01:16 AM   #2
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

You should only add vars.inc for the file mask, the directory mask should be blank, otherwise you're trying to match directories named vars.inc as well.
Closed Thread

Tags
directory, selective, time, transfer, upload

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: