Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

General Discussion Need help? Have a problem? Let us help you. Bug reports and feature requests should be made using the Bug Tracker or Feature Tracker

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2006, 04:16 PM   #1
way2evil
FlashFXP Registered User

Default registration code

hi, i purchased flashfxp via paypal and still havent got my code. its been two days and i sent about 4 emails with no response. how do i get my code? i tried logging in to the portal but when it says enter the 4 letter code above the code it 8 letters and i can only type in 4. can someone please tell me how to get my code?
Old 03-02-2006, 10:35 AM   #2
Linkster
Administrator

You must be logging in to the wrong area. Please use the contact us form to send a message to support with your details..that will make sure your message isn't being blocked or lost. You can also PM Seome and he will help you.
Old 03-02-2006, 01:32 PM   #3
Seome
Inicom Networks Support
Ultimate Scripter

This username account looks like it was an old forum account and is not linked to your licensed account.

I remember sending a response email to someone listing this as their username in the last few days but I'm having trouble locating the message or the account that it belonged to. Do you have a spam filter that may be eating emails from us?

Can you send me a PM with the name and email address for the account your license exists under?

Regards,

Chris
Inicom Networks Support
Closed Thread

Tags
code, enter, flashfxp, letter, purchased

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: