Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

General Discussion Need help? Have a problem? Let us help you. Bug reports and feature requests should be made using the Bug Tracker or Feature Tracker

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2005, 01:36 AM   #1
venom800tt

Default Can't see my files in FlashFxp HEEELLLPPPP!!!

Hi all
I have a big problem and it almost gave me headache.

OK, I connected the FlashFxp to my xbox and it worked fine. I saw the Folders in the right side of the FlashFxp screen and on the left side was my desktop. Then i tried to open the folders to access my files inside but there was nothing inside!!!! This drive me insane, i don't know why i can see my folders and open them but not the files that are most important. Now i want to back up some file but i cant access them, i ssould say i cant see them it looks like inside the folders are empty???
Help plz
Old 12-28-2005, 01:41 AM   #2
MxxCon
Super Duper
FlashFXP Beta Tester

typing "HEEELLLPPPP!!!" in subject will not get you help any faster!
nor posting in the wrong forum, if anything, it will annoying people that might help you!
what will help you is reading forum rules BEFORE posting
http://www.inicom.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4745
Old 12-28-2005, 09:43 PM   #3
venom800tt

Default I need help plz

Ok, I'm sorry about my other post.
Alright I have read the rulz and i hope this is the right place to share my problem.
I've downloaded the FlashFxp version 3.2.0.1080 from this site. It is trial version for 30 days and i am now on day 12. I've got WinXP and about NAT/router i guess NAT (but not very sure). I had firewall installed but i re-installed windows so i guess it is gone. But still in the network connection under advance the internet connection firewall box is unchecked. No Antivirus running. Finally the network is Cable.
Now i tried to connect to my xbox from crossover cable and it worked fine. I just do not know why i can't see my files inside the folders? For example there are C: D: E: F: Folders, one is for the save games, one is for the games and etc... Now i want to back up some file but nothing is inside. There must be something on those folders i am 100% sure but i can't see them. PLZ help.
Old 12-29-2005, 04:12 AM   #4
MxxCon
Super Duper
FlashFXP Beta Tester

threads merged. no need to create new one.
still need to see status log for any errors...
Closed Thread

Tags
files, flashfxp, folders, inside, open

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: