Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

General Discussion Need help? Have a problem? Let us help you. Bug reports and feature requests should be made using the Bug Tracker or Feature Tracker

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2005, 09:29 PM   #1
dolfan

Default completely new, and lost, with FlashFXP

-alright im not even going to NOT try to sound like a newb, cuz thats exactly what i am...the situation is that i was talking to a friend of mines, telling him that i need to get some books for some courses im taking and for personal use and stuff, and the amount of money was simply to much for me to pay for. so he told me that he had a program called FlashFXP, that you could use to download certain books online for free. So i agreed to let him email me a copy of it...he emailed me a copy of FXP, i downloaded it and extracted it...i opened it up and now i am completely lost. i would obviously ask my friend for advice but it just so happens that hes on a God knows how long vacation right now so thats out of the question. I was hoping that somebody here could PLEASE break it down to me what it is exactly what i need 2 do now. i have FlashFXP Verson 3.0 if that helps any...is there any specific username, or password, or what not, whatever, i mean just anything at all...step by step can somebody PLEASE explain to me what I need to do to get started with getting some books for free online with it.

...just anything at all explaning to me what to do with the toolbar, or with Session/Sites/Options/Queue/Commands/Tools...etc. etc.

-please! any help i can get would be greatly appreciated. thank you so much in advance for any help i recieve. thanks

* FlashFXP v3.0, build 1015, [ ]registered, [x]unregistered, [ ]pirated
* Win98, [x]
* Running behind NAT/router [ ] Yes & Model [ ], [ ] No, [x] Not sure
* Running firewall [ ] Yes, Name [ ], Ver. [ ], or [x] No
* Running Antivirus [x] Yes, Name [McAfee] or [ ] No
* Network: DSL
Old 10-19-2005, 10:27 PM   #2
Barough
FlashFXP Beta Tester

First of all so isn't v3.0 supported any longer, you must upgrade to v3.2. Second, so will the Help file in FFXP tell you everything about the program.
- LAN (100/100Mbit)
Old 10-20-2005, 07:51 AM   #3
DYN_DaTa
FlashFXP Scripter

dolfan, take a look here. This link contains some tutorials that will help you on your first steps with FlashFXP.
Old 10-20-2005, 09:16 AM   #4
Barough
FlashFXP Beta Tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by DYN_DaTa
dolfan, take a look here. This link contains some tutorials that will help you on your first steps with FlashFXP.

I totally forgot about those
- LAN (100/100Mbit)
Old 10-20-2005, 11:14 AM   #5
DayCuts
FlashFXP Beta Tester

As for downloading ebooks, for the most part they are free because they are illegal (copywrite infringement). So you will get no help specifically to do with obtaining such files.
Closed Thread

Tags
download, flashfxp, fxp, running, [x]

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: