Go Back   FlashFXP Forums > >

Custom Commands Download, share, or get help creating your own.

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2010, 11:09 AM   #1
hedo77
FlashFXP Registered User

Default delete .svn directory and files

Hello someone told me there was a way to create a custom command to delete all .svn directory in my server ftp?

Thanks !
Old 03-24-2010, 12:26 PM   #2
bigstar
FlashFXP Developer
FlashFXP Administrator
ioFTPD Beta Tester

you need to check the setting to "show hidden files"
Old 03-24-2010, 03:05 PM   #3
hedo77
FlashFXP Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigstar View Post
you need to check the setting to "show hidden files"
yes i know, but i want to delete automatically all files with custom command.
Old 03-24-2010, 05:27 PM   #4
DayCuts
FlashFXP Beta Tester

What do you mean by 'automatically'? Are you refering to making a custom command that will delete the .svn folder tree, or are you refering to some kind of shedule to run/login/delete/close all by itself?

As long as you have the correct permissions, and have 'show hidden files' checked in your settings, you can just click the .svn folder and hit 'delete' and FlashFXP will recurse through the .svn root and delete everything.

Personally i think messing with svn should be done properly through the terminal. (infact as a last resort if these are old stale svn trees you could write a one line terminal command to recurse and wipe .svn folders for you)

Edit :: I am not sure it is possible to use a custom command to recurse the server, find all .svn trees, and recursively delete each (given the current set of commands availible in the custom command creator). However you could actually use the 'find files on ftp server' feature to recurse and find all the .svn roots, then select all the results you want to delete and right-click>delete.
Old 09-17-2010, 01:35 AM   #5
elizmike

Default childrens clothes wholesale

As long as you have the correct permissions, and have 'show hidden files' checked in your settings, you can just click the .svn folder and hit 'delete' and FlashFXP will recurse through the .svn root and delete everything.

Personally i think messing with svn should be done properly through the terminal. (infact as a last resort if these are old stale svn trees you could write a one line terminal command to recurse and wipe .svn folders for you)

Last edited by MxxCon; 09-17-2010 at 08:31 AM. Reason: removed spam url
Closed Thread

Tags
.svn, command, delete, directory, ftp