PDA

View Full Version : Xp64

rzr
04-10-2005, 06:59 AM
Does ioftpd support xp64 ? cause i'm havin problems with the directories on the site. Every time i create a dir inside a dir called for example, DVDR, the dvdr dir becomes unaccessable.

I'm using the latest ioftpd with windows xp64

tnx for the help..

Harm
04-10-2005, 09:52 AM
There's no official support for 64 bits operating systems.

Could you please tell us what "the latest version of ioFTPD" means in your particular case ?
What version of Windows XP x64 are you using ? This version of Windows is still in development afaik. Windows XP x64 uses a subsystem to be able to run 32-bits executables ; are you sure it's already working correctly ?

rzr
04-10-2005, 03:02 PM
i'm using 5.8.5 and windows xp 64 is not in production anymore. It's RTM (released to manufacturer). So this is the final release.
It works to login and download but as soon as try to make a directory it creates a symlink that isn't accessable. And the original path to the mounted disc doesn't work too.

what to do ?`

perhaps it's best to go back to the old xp..

tuff
04-10-2005, 03:13 PM
please fill in your member details in the USER CP if your using 5.8.5r

Mouton
04-24-2005, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by rzr
i'm using 5.8.5 and windows xp 64 is not in production anymore. It's RTM (released to manufacturer). So this is the final release.
It works to login and download but as soon as try to make a directory it creates a symlink that isn't accessable. And the original path to the mounted disc doesn't work too.

what to do ?`

perhaps it's best to go back to the old xp..
Update your profile pls. Put your ioFTPD.com/members username and password in user cp > Edit Profile, at the bottom.

*edit now that i look further, tuff already asked for that. closing.