PDA

View Full Version : [Fixed] Some Section, DiR, Login Problems

ioUSER
01-20-2005, 05:45 PM
i have the problem that no credits / section details are shown to the user when hes browsing the site. any conclusion?

next problem [FTP_Pre_Commands] dont work... ioFTPD wont let me login when the user & pass scripts are enabled.

next problem is the no more working imdb info (shown in status window of client) surely read installation manual ;) eventually i am just blind.

any special things to have a look at?
and where the hell i can make the COMPLETE folder looking like i like?

pls help :)

btw: i use ioFTPD 5.8.5 beta and ioBanana v20 & ioA.1.2.4

Harm
01-21-2005, 03:05 AM
See http://www.ioftpd.com/kb/view.php?kbid=70

Make sure you either have specified at least two users on the "masters=" line of your ioBanana.ini or, in case you don't want to (a dummy one would do though), that there is a space after the username.

Maybe imdb has changed since then. I'm not using v20 for months so I can't really notice such things myself. If someone can confirm this...
If I were you, I would check my firewall settings first. It might be blocking ioBanana.exe.

Edit ioBanana-text/zipscript.msg

ioUSER
01-21-2005, 09:34 AM
hi, thanks for helping! credits are shown now, folders are changed :) but still one problem... no login with user & pass enabled. ioBanana error log says: 05-01-21 12:41:22 Not enough parameters for closed: 3 params specified; needed 4. Whats wrong? i dont know which parameters i have to add / change.

grEEtz

ioU.

Harm
01-21-2005, 12:16 PM
In case you've upgraded from v19, you should double check v20's readme. The parameters for those commands have changed.

ioUSER
01-21-2005, 01:00 PM
hi, i havent upgraded from v19.

ioUSER
01-22-2005, 05:00 PM
hmm.. its kinda weird... no conclusion what this could matter....

Harm
01-22-2005, 06:30 PM
As I said, double check the arguments for those commands using the installation manual. You may have forgotten one during the installation.

ioUSER
01-23-2005, 04:43 AM
[Pre]
user = EXEC ..\scripts\ioBanana.exe closed
pass = EXEC ..\scripts\ioBanana.exe ban
retr = EXEC ..\scripts\ioBanana.exe limiter
mkd = EXEC ..\scripts\ioBanana.exe dupecheck_dir
mkd = EXEC ..\scripts\ioBanana.exe checkdenypre
stor = EXEC ..\scripts\ioBanana.exe pre_stor

thats what the installation manual says... i made it like this... i dont find any other hint for the closed parameter... it still times out when login... sorry it could be its as easy that i dont see it looking for a problem :)

Harm
01-23-2005, 07:17 AM
[FTP_Pre-Command_Events]
user = %EXEC ..\scripts\ioBanana.exe closed %[$service]

That's what the manual says.