PDA

View Full Version : ioZS 2.00 Support Thread

Stardog
08-25-2004, 08:09 AM
Sorry for the long wait, but it's finally here! ioZS v2.00 is loaded with new features, including an all new GUI setup application, making this the easiest zipscript to configure.

Post your comments, suggestions, bugreports, etc here...

durulink
08-25-2004, 08:35 AM
THX StarDog! ^^

fobban
08-25-2004, 02:31 PM
Looks real sexi, great work StarDog!

Stardog
08-25-2004, 03:15 PM
Ok, I fixed an issue with reading some MP3's tags. Also corrected a couple of typos in the Setup (Thanks to those who pointed those out!)

Bratell
08-26-2004, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by StarDog
Ok, I fixed an issue with reading some MP3's tags. Also corrected a couple of typos in the Setup (Thanks to those who pointed those out!)
You're welcome ;) /ElakKanin

Luke
08-26-2004, 05:30 AM
Hijk Ya

Just upgraded, crashed. Sent you an email. Thanks
Nice looky setup!

:(

Good work, StarDog!

Grendel
08-26-2004, 05:48 AM
I tested ioZS 2.xx with my "test-ioFTPD" on 2 different PCs
running an uptodate WinXP Pro Sp1a (P4 Celeron 2.6GHz & P4 Prescott 3.0Ghz)
On both PCs the ioZS.exe crashes, when a sfv-file is uploaded.
Other files can be uploaded, but check isn't running cause of this crash.

-=DoBBeR=-
08-26-2004, 07:53 AM
only a year of waiting =) I'll try it out asap, tnx stardog, I was afraid u were gone 4ever =)

edit: I have a request. plz make it possible to save/load config to file for backup purpose, otherwise u need to reconfig everything as soon as you do a format c:

tnx =)

BlackDragon
08-26-2004, 08:37 AM
I have download ioZS 2.0 but I don't find ioZS.ini in the rar

Can you help me :)

Grendel
08-26-2004, 08:53 AM
use the setup.exe, it writes your config direct to registry.

NalgeNunc
08-26-2004, 09:18 AM
Hi StarDog,

nice to hear from you after that long time.
I've upgraded to v2.01, nice looking setup gui - even though I prefer storing settings in a file
(Lost things in the registry from time to time).

v2.01 crashes with some mp3 files (CBR - 192kb/s - with strange iTune header)
no matter if the file or the .sfv is uploaded first. Others work fine. Had no problems with .rar either.

Rescan does not work for me. Deleted a file manually not within ioFTPD or hexed some things
out of a previous checked file. ! Now rescanning release... and no crc errors or missing file detected.

Edit: found that ioZS-error.log:
08-26-2004 16:29:33 ERROR: Could not run rescan for release in:
Drive:\path\blah

Keep On ... thanks
Have phun!

Stardog
08-26-2004, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by Luke
Hijk Ya

Just upgraded, crashed. Sent you an email. Thanks
Nice looky setup!

Good work, StarDog!

Hi, yes, I received your message, could you please send me the registry keys instead. Do thie:

1) run regedit
2) got to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ioZS and do an Export of that key (and it should export the subkeys)
3) Email that to my brand new Gmail account :) stardog at gmail dot com

I'm going to setup a virgin system at home to test peoples configs with, and having the settings sent there will help me out.

Stardog
08-26-2004, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Grendel
I tested ioZS 2.xx with my "test-ioFTPD" on 2 different PCs
running an uptodate WinXP Pro Sp1a (P4 Celeron 2.6GHz & P4 Prescott 3.0Ghz)
On both PCs the ioZS.exe crashes, when a sfv-file is uploaded.
Other files can be uploaded, but check isn't running cause of this crash.

Is it just one sfv file in particular, or all sfv releases? (and what kind of files are in the rellease? MP3's or other?)

Stardog
08-26-2004, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by -=DoBBeR=-
only a year of waiting =) I'll try it out asap, tnx stardog, I was afraid u were gone 4ever =)

edit: I have a request. plz make it possible to save/load config to file for backup purpose, otherwise u need to reconfig everything as soon as you do a format c:

tnx =)

Not gone forever, just VERY busy with other stuff in my life...

I planned on making a command line switch option for setup to load settings from .ini and writing it out to registry for those that run sites on borged machines and can't access the GUI. I didn't really think about saving settings back to .ini. An alternative is to Export the keys at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ioZS.

Stardog
08-26-2004, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by NalgeNunc
Hi StarDog,

nice to hear from you after that long time.
I've upgraded to v2.01, nice looking setup gui - even though I prefer storing settings in a file
(Lost things in the registry from time to time).

v2.01 crashes with some mp3 files (CBR - 192kb/s - with strange iTune header)
no matter if the file or the .sfv is uploaded first. Others work fine. Had no problems with .rar either.

Rescan does not work for me. Deleted a file manually not within ioFTPD or hexed some things
out of a previous checked file. ! Now rescanning release... and no crc errors or missing file detected.

Edit: found that ioZS-error.log:
08-26-2004 16:29:33 ERROR: Could not run rescan for release in:
Drive:\path\blah

Keep On ... thanks
Have phun!

As for saving the settings, see my suggestion made previously about exporting the keys.
This MP3 file, could you possibly ZIP or RAR it and send it to me to look at. Send it to stardog at gmail dot com please. (Don't know how large of files gmail accepts, I have a gig available! Hopefully it will go through)
I'll test the rescan issue this afternoon...

Grendel
08-26-2004, 11:14 AM
Is it just one sfv file in particular, or all sfv releases? (and what kind of files are in the rellease? MP3's or other?)

It crashes at EVERY SFV File upload, for EVERY SFV Release.
And...ioZS.EXE crashes at ZIP-File-checking too, so no zips will uploaded.

Reg-Keys are all set by setup.exe and can still found in registry.

I tried your standard config and several own configs,
but it allways results in this crashes.

In my opinion it has nothing to do with the reg-keys.
But maybe it has something to do with the compiled .EXE in any way (Compileroptions ??)

Grendel
08-26-2004, 11:58 AM
haha, I found the problem,....

It seems to be - a kind of - directory-permission problem

it runs perfectly, when ioFTPD and ioZS 2.01 is running in C:\ioFTPD\... Standard-Dir...

(btw.: other zipscripts won't run in my specialpath too.
only jaCheck 0.95 is running perfect)

so forget it...problem solved, THX

PS: GREAT WORK STARDOG, will run this now as ZIPSCRIPT.... :D

Stardog
08-26-2004, 02:25 PM
haha, I found the problem,....

It seems to be - a kind of - directory-permission problem

it runs perfectly, when ioFTPD and ioZS 2.01 is running in C:\ioFTPD\... Standard-Dir...

(btw.: other zipscripts won't run in my specialpath too.
only jaCheck 0.95 is running perfect)

so forget it...problem solved, THX

PS: GREAT WORK STARDOG, will run this now as ZIPSCRIPT.... :D

Thanks, but I'd be curious to know what is wrong with the path. If you care to share with me, send email to stardog at gmail dot com. Maybe I can do something to correct it.

Luke
08-27-2004, 05:48 AM
I was gonna send you the .reg file. But i cant reproduce it at second "install" attempt. The Gui dont import all settings from the old .ini file again. (second try)

Strange ha ?

:rolleyes:

Stardog
08-27-2004, 07:26 AM
I was gonna send you the .reg file. But i cant reproduce it at second "install" attempt. The Gui dont import all settings from the old .ini file again. (second try)

Strange ha ?

Oh! So your saying that the Setup is whats not working? I misunderstood and thought the checker (ioZS.exe) wasn't working. Well then I'll borrow a clean system and copy your ini and the Setup over and see what happens...

One alternative whould be to just run the Setup without the ini in the same folder, if Setup doesn't find the registry entrys, or the ini, it will load some predefined defaults. You could then cut and paste from your ini.

Stardog
08-27-2004, 02:15 PM
Just a small fix for some MP3s, it should accept most every MP3. Also fixed rescan weirdness, and added the ability to use the old style rescan (with output to client). I wouldn't recommend it though if you have large releases to scan. I also added the ability to log to an alternate file. Someone requested this as a way to still use the racelog output with ioFTPD's logging turned off.

Luke
08-27-2004, 04:50 PM
copy/paste stuff from old .ini works. Script works, still want my .reg ?. Oh, are you gonna add more feature to this script ? (I was thinking bout imdb support)

:)

Grendel
08-27-2004, 08:11 PM
updated to 2.02...tested...no probs found till now

:D

durulink
08-28-2004, 12:06 AM
!!To support file resuming, be sure to comment out the OnUploadError line in
ioFTPD.ini. ioZS can support checking of resumed files.
I set OnUploadError by newdir-bounty. This is unique.
My conf.
OnUploadError = TCL ..\scripts\newdir\OnUploadError.itcl
How do i set if i use ioZS+newdir?
like this?
OnUploadError =
OnUploadError = TCL ..\scripts\newdir\OnUploadError.itcl

neoxed
08-28-2004, 02:19 AM
durulink: The readme explains exactly what you're supposed to do. If you want to use resume feature from ioZS, you must comment newdir's OnUploadError event. If you don't want to use the resume feature, don't comment that line.

Be sure to put all of newdir's (or any other dupechecker's) events after any zipscript events.

Stardog
08-28-2004, 06:03 AM
Yes, maybe I should have stated that if you DON'T want to resume files, then ADD ioZS to the OnUploadError line. It will then process the partial file and delete it or mark it as bad.

You can have other scripts in the OnUploadError line if you wish, but if you want to support resuming, then don't put ioZS there.

NalgeNunc
08-28-2004, 06:04 AM
Hi StarDog,

tested v2.02 now. Works good and even seems to be a bit faster now.

Rescan works now in both modes, but when rescanning a release some cookies from the "COMPLETE_MP3 Tag" aren't read.
Got something left like this in the Dir: [BLA] - ( 98.3MB 10F - COMPLETE - $mp3bitrate $mp3frequency MP3 ) - [BLA]
While $checkedsize and $totalfiles cookies work.

btw. a $bitratetype cookie would be nice (CBR and VBR) if I haven't overlooked it.

When deleting a file the "COMPLETE Tag" isn't deleted too, as in v1.0x. (My setup: VFS_Chown="" )

Found no other probs so far... keep it up.

NalgeNunc

Stardog
08-28-2004, 07:31 AM
Hi StarDog,

tested v2.02 now. Works good and even seems to be a bit faster now.

Rescan works now in both modes, but when rescanning a release some cookies from the "COMPLETE_MP3 Tag" aren't read.
Got something left like this in the Dir: [BLA] - ( 98.3MB 10F - COMPLETE - $mp3bitrate $mp3frequency MP3 ) - [BLA]
While $checkedsize and $totalfiles cookies work.

btw. a $bitratetype cookie would be nice (CBR and VBR) if I haven't overlooked it.

When deleting a file the "COMPLETE Tag" isn't deleted too, as in v1.0x. (My setup: VFS_Chown="" )

Found no other probs so far... keep it up.

NalgeNunc

How are you testing, are you removing a file from a complete release and then scanning it? I'll try it out here, perhaps I missed something...

Try $mp3type, it outputs "CBR" or "VBR".

NalgeNunc
08-28-2004, 08:52 AM
How are you testing, are you removing a file from a complete release and then scanning it?

Just "site rescan" on a complete release gives those cookie errors.
Or deleting a file within ioFTPD the "COMPLETE Tag" isn't deleted.

Try $mp3type, it outputs "CBR" or "VBR".

Thanx, thats what I wanted. Uuhm,
same failure after uploading (No rescan):

The "MP3 Complete Tag" shows:
[BLA] - ( 98.3MB 10F - COMPLETE - $mp3type 192 Kbit 44 KHz MP3 ) - [BLA]

Maybe coz I'm running ioFTPD as an service (svrany.exe) under an user account. (Should try the system account!)
Win2k SP4 over here.

NalgeNunc

durulink
08-28-2004, 09:07 AM
Thx StarDog & NeoXed

I'll use ioZS and comment all 'OnUploadError' lines. ^^

BlueMax
08-29-2004, 03:29 AM
i have too the problem that $mp3type doesn't show VBR or CBR :)
i'm using 5.8.5r
bye

Grendel
08-29-2004, 07:08 AM
shure your using 5.8.5r ?
This is a registered version,
but I can't see that you are a registered member...
if so, pls type in your registration number under "user cp"

Stardog
08-29-2004, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by BlueMax
i have too the problem that $mp3type doesn't show VBR or CBR :)
i'm using 5.8.5r
bye

Yes, this is going to be fixed in the next release...I made a typo... :(

Stardog
08-30-2004, 12:19 PM
This should fix 99% of the MP3 problems. I also threw in a couple new things for zip users... Enhanced the zipcleaning function a bit and now mulitple files can be added to zips. I also optimized the MP3 linking functions, nothing differnt about it, I just made the code smaller, which explains how I can add more features, and the exe just keeps getting smaller...

NalgeNunc
08-31-2004, 08:51 AM
2.03 Posted

This should fix 99% of the MP3 problems. I also threw in a couple new things for zip users... Enhanced the zipcleaning function a bit and now mulitple files can be added to zips. I also optimized the MP3 linking functions, nothing differnt about it, I just made the code smaller, which explains how I can add more features, and the exe just keeps getting smaller...

:) Great, no problems anymore. The new zipclean also rox! Now, gets rid off that unwanted .jpg, .exe etc.

Thanx StarDog ... youre "Da Man"

NalgeNunc

-=DoBBeR=-
09-06-2004, 05:35 PM
small problem with iozs, if I do rescan in 2 dirs at the same time iozs drops to 0-1% cpu on both processes, maybe not common to do so, but it does happen sometimes when 2 siteops try to fix things at the same time

Stardog
09-06-2004, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by -=DoBBeR=-
small problem with iozs, if I do rescan in 2 dirs at the same time iozs drops to 0-1% cpu on both processes, maybe not common to do so, but it does happen sometimes when 2 siteops try to fix things at the same time

Rescan twice in the same dir or in different dirs?

neoxed
09-06-2004, 11:22 PM
I'm working on adding support for ioZS in an upcoming script of mine, however, I have 2 small issues with cookies. ;)

avgspeed = Average speed for race, formatted (ie: 167KB/s)
avgspeedkb = Average speed for race, unformatted
When using the"$avgspeedkb" cookie, the resulting log entry is: "12345KBpskb". I assume that ioZS is using the "$avgspeed" cookie instead, and appending the "kb", which makes logical sense.

Secondly, would you be so kind to add a cookie for the race length in seconds? (Similar to $racelength, only without any formatting.)

-=DoBBeR=-
09-07-2004, 03:21 AM
Rescan twice in the same dir or in different dirs?

2 different ones, didnt try the same dir yet =)

Giant
09-07-2004, 06:13 AM
Fixed.. it was related to shit behind keyboard as so many times before.

Love the update of this kickass script.

Stardog
09-07-2004, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by NeoXed
I'm working on adding support for ioZS in an upcoming script of mine, however, I have 2 small issues with cookies. ;)

When using the"$avgspeedkb" cookie, the resulting log entry is: "12345KBpskb". I assume that ioZS is using the "$avgspeed" cookie instead, and appending the "kb", which makes logical sense.

Secondly, would you be so kind to add a cookie for the race length in seconds? (Similar to $racelength, only without any formatting.)

I'll check that avgspeedkb cookie later, and add the racelength in seconds.

Stardog
09-10-2004, 10:56 AM

OK, this is all done in the 2.04 I just posted. heh it appears as though whne matching cookies, it uses the first match, so avgspeedkb always ended up being the same as avgspeed, so I just renamed the cookie. Also added raceseconds which should give you what you need for the time.

neoxed
09-10-2004, 01:04 PM
Excellent, thank you. :)

Luke
09-10-2004, 01:48 PM
UPDATE: "$pwd" "$bold$user$bold/$group was the first to upload file in $bold$releasename$bold. Expecting $bold$estimatedsize$bold."

$bold$user$bold/$group

That works on dzsbot for anyone ? (worked on 2.03)

neoxed
09-10-2004, 02:56 PM
ioZS appears to still be using the older enviroment variables (PATH and PWD). They were renamed a while ago; not much of an issue, just thought I'd let you know. :)

PATH -> SYSTEMPATH
PWD -> VIRTUALPATH

http://www.ioftpd.com/board/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2356

Stardog
09-10-2004, 05:16 PM
ioZS appears to still be using the older enviroment variables (PATH and PWD). They were renamed a while ago; not much of an issue, just thought I'd let you know. :)

PATH -> SYSTEMPATH
PWD -> VIRTUALPATH

http://www.ioftpd.com/board/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2356

Damn, your right! This is because my laptop that I develop and test ioZS on is still using 5.3 (hey it works!) I'll make a note to update that...

Stardog
09-10-2004, 05:20 PM
UPDATE: "$pwd" "$bold$user$bold/$group was the first to upload file in $bold$releasename$bold. Expecting $bold$estimatedsize$bold."

$bold$user$bold/$group

That works on dzsbot for anyone ? (worked on 2.03)

:eek:
Doh! damnit! That was a problem that I thought I had fixed already... hmm, use $currentracer that and that will work fine...(In fact, perhaps I should just change the default for UPDATE to use $currentracer/$currentgroup instead of $user /$group)

Luke
09-11-2004, 01:18 AM
$bold$currentracer$bold/$currentgroup

Right ?

Stardog
09-11-2004, 08:41 AM
$bold$currentracer$bold/$currentgroup

Right ?

Yep

durulink
09-11-2004, 12:50 PM
:eek:
Doh! damnit! That was a problem that I thought I had fixed already... hmm, use $currentracer that and that will work fine...(In fact, perhaps I should just change the default for UPDATE to use $currentracer/$currentgroup instead of $user /$group)
THX but,
You did not change default setting for UPDATE.
Those still used '$bold$user$bold/$group'.
Anyway, i like your ZS. :D:D:D

Stardog
09-11-2004, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by durulink
THX but,
You did not change default setting for UPDATE.
Those still used '$bold$user$bold/$group'.
Anyway, i like your ZS. :D:D:D

I know, if you read my message, I said that I SHOULD change it. I haven't done it yet.

Luke
09-12-2004, 06:00 AM
Did you do somethin to rescan function ? (dont work, it remove the .sfv too)

-=DoBBeR=-
09-12-2004, 08:32 AM

works fine here..

Stardog
09-12-2004, 11:54 AM

ahh, you are probably trying to re-up the SFV file (which it would then check any files that hadn't been processed)...Yeah, thats a new "feature" that removes an .sfv if one has already been upped. This "feature" will be removed in the next release.

durulink
09-13-2004, 03:32 AM
I know, if you read my message, I said that I SHOULD change it. I haven't done it yet.
Sorry :eek: :eek:
Cos, my poor English. :) :)

Grendel
09-13-2004, 11:25 AM
Big THX @ StarDog

for ioZS v2.05 :)

durulink
09-14-2004, 03:57 AM
THX (--)(__)
:D :D :D

Giant
09-14-2004, 07:11 AM
Is it possible you could add support for week too when it comes to the newday feature?
As mont day and year is already there week would be very nice.

Thanks for the best io sfv script.

zpr
09-24-2004, 12:28 PM
i must admit, 2.05 works very nice, thx

DrGore
10-01-2004, 06:21 AM
Hi

A have installed the script and, when i upload, the cript doesn't delete the .missing file and not update the % Complete directory, and not sfv check the file.

What do i doing bad?

Nicky7
10-02-2004, 08:07 PM
I turned on Create .bad files option.
But .bad file was never created when I upload bad zip file.
ioZD just delete the broken zip file.

I checked reg. It says Bad = 1.
seems ok.
What's wrong?

beta5-8-4u.zip + v2.05

fobban
10-03-2004, 06:26 AM
ioZS crashes for me from time to time because of: "division by zero". Using sfv-releases only.

fobban
10-05-2004, 04:12 PM
Uhm.. with ioZS 2.05, iozs crashes when 2 peeps are racing, anyone else having that problem too?

Stardog
10-06-2004, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by fobban
Uhm.. with ioZS 2.05, iozs crashes when 2 peeps are racing, anyone else having that problem too?

Is it crashing with a division by zero error? Is there anything in the iozs-error.log?

fobban
10-07-2004, 06:33 AM
Nothing in the error log, and im not 100% sure but i think it was a divizion by zero error, gonna make sure next time it crashes :)

NalgeNunc
10-07-2004, 06:36 AM

works fine here with 2 racers ....

But the .bad files option isn't working as Nicky7 mentioned.

Stardog
10-07-2004, 08:35 AM
works fine here with 2 racers ....

But the .bad files option isn't working as Nicky7 mentioned.

I'll look at that when I get some free time...

lucaz
11-06-2004, 01:28 PM
11-06-2004 19:24:25 ERROR: (3) - Opening .ioFTPD.zs file for reading in ioftpd
11-06-2004 19:25:02 ERROR: (3) - Opening .ioFTPD.zs file for reading in test

i get this error all the time? can anyone help plz?

nvm: already found it out :)

Stardog
11-09-2004, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by 1uc4z
11-06-2004 19:24:25 ERROR: (3) - Opening .ioFTPD.zs file for reading in ioftpd
11-06-2004 19:25:02 ERROR: (3) - Opening .ioFTPD.zs file for reading in test

i get this error all the time? can anyone help plz?

nvm: already found it out :)

Just a FYI: The number after the ERROR: is the Windows error, you can look them up here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/debug/base/system_error_codes__0-499_.asp

Stardog
11-09-2004, 04:29 PM
ioZS crashes for me from time to time because of: "division by zero". Using sfv-releases only.

I'm not able to recreate this. Does it happen when upping just the .SFV, or files? If it is the .SFV file can I get a copy of it to test with...

Unique
11-11-2004, 10:33 AM
Stardog could you add a cookie for average speed of race, instead of avgspeed from each transfered file.
Simple calculation: amount of mb / amount of time = average speed of race..

Thanks

rzr
11-14-2004, 06:09 AM
I want the zipscript to output stats when a single racer races a release, just like it was in the early versions. Like Usertop and Grouptop, if you know what I mean.

UserTop:
1. admin/STAFF

GroupTop:
1. STAFF

* STATS no longer output for NO_RACE logging. There's no sense in logging usertop
and grouptop for a single racer.

I want it to be like it was before that, is there any possibilites for that ? And if, how do i change it ?

Unique
12-01-2004, 10:45 AM
Seems either zipscript or ioftpd fux up checking files if serverload is high (eg someone playing game and ioftp running in bg)

Cuz it just "forgot" to check 3 files on a sfv race.
After a rescan it also didnt know who upped them:
[L] 250-| 1. user1@grp | 208.4MB | 15 | 59.29% | 5536kB/s |
[L] 250-| 2. user2@grp | 100.1MB | 7 | 28.49% | 1047kB/s |
[L] 250-| 3. NoUser@NoGroup | 42.9MB | 3 | 12.21% | 1kB/s |

:mad:

Stardog
12-03-2004, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Unique
Seems either zipscript or ioftpd fux up checking files if serverload is high (eg someone playing game and ioftp running in bg)

Cuz it just "forgot" to check 3 files on a sfv race.
After a rescan it also didnt know who upped them:
[L] 250-| 1. user1@grp | 208.4MB | 15 | 59.29% | 5536kB/s |
[L] 250-| 2. user2@grp | 100.1MB | 7 | 28.49% | 1047kB/s |
[L] 250-| 3. NoUser@NoGroup | 42.9MB | 3 | 12.21% | 1kB/s |

:mad:

Check for iozs-error.log to see if there was an error opening .zs file (file locked?) only to racers, unless the disk was REALLY busy, it shouldn't have had a problem...

durulink
12-21-2004, 06:08 PM
Thx ioZS_v2.06 (---)(__)

Stardog
12-21-2004, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by durulink
Thx ioZS_v2.06 (---)(__)

Yeah, sorry, I forgot to announce it here, I just posted all the current fixes. I have some other things I'm working on, but I will get the current batch of fixes out first, as I'm not sure how much time I'll have around the holidays.

Go get it in the scripts section...

Grendel
12-22-2004, 10:48 AM
hmmm...

I updated from 2.05 to 2.06

1)

Uploading & checking new rlz sfv/zip is fine - i found no problems until now here.

2)

When I try to delete a complete folder (which was originally checked with 2.05 before) the ioZS.exe produce a crash.
ioFTPD hangs now until I manually click the crash-popup away
and then the rest of the folder is deleted correctly.

It looks like that 2.06 has problems with deleting older 2.05 .ioFTPD* files...

Because of changes in .ioFTPD file format maybe ?
What do you mean ?

Stardog
12-22-2004, 05:24 PM
The .ioftpd.zs file has not changed from 2.05 to 2.06. Its strange but I was able to recreate it here. I'll try to debug it and find out why postdel is bombing.

Since it's holiday time here, plus end of year, I may be busy with other things for awhile, not sure how much time I'll have to work on it. (Plus the fact I have an office full of PCs that people want setup!)

Edit: I know what changed that would cause this. The fix to the structures, to correct the .bad file creation. The internal structures used to be packed to save memory, now they are unpacked, which would affect the .zs files (as they are binary files, a dump of those structures).

Hmm, I need to think about this, as I need to change the layout of the .zs file anyway to fix the race stats and make them more accurate.

thunk
12-26-2004, 05:00 AM
[R] 226- .-----------------------------------------------------------------.
[R] 226- | - MP3 Bitrate not allowed: 32 Kbit |
[R] 226- '-----------------------------------------------------------------'

I'm certain these MP3's have VBR 192+ bitrates.
Only happens with MP3's from a certain group (maybe their decoder?).. but ioZS recognises as 32kbit and bans these (through setting).

I'm getting it from a site with ioFTPD+ioBanana as zipscript and it announces the MP3 to be 160kbit:

[L] 250-ÚÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄà „Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„ ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄà „Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„[L] 250- m p 3 i n f o
[L] 250-ÀÄÂÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄà „Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„ ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄà „Ã‚Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„[L] 250- ³ MPEG 1 Layer III ³ Artist: Snake Sedrick ³
[L] 250- ³ Bitrate : 160 ³ Album : Devine__Other Day ³
[L] 250- ³ Frequency: 44100 ³ Genre : House ³
[L] 250- ³ Mode : Stereo ³ Year : 2004 ³
[L] 250- ÀÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄà „Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„ ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÁà „Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„

What can be the problem?

Stardog
12-28-2004, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by thunk
[R] 226- .-----------------------------------------------------------------.
[R] 226- | - MP3 Bitrate not allowed: 32 Kbit |
[R] 226- '-----------------------------------------------------------------'

I'm certain these MP3's have VBR 192+ bitrates.
Only happens with MP3's from a certain group (maybe their decoder?).. but ioZS recognises as 32kbit and bans these (through setting).

I'm getting it from a site with ioFTPD+ioBanana as zipscript and it announces the MP3 to be 160kbit:

[L] 250-ÚÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄà „Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„ ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄà „Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„[L] 250- m p 3 i n f o
[L] 250-ÀÄÂÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄà „Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„ ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄà „Ã‚Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„[L] 250- ³ MPEG 1 Layer III ³ Artist: Snake Sedrick ³
[L] 250- ³ Bitrate : 160 ³ Album : Devine__Other Day ³
[L] 250- ³ Frequency: 44100 ³ Genre : House ³
[L] 250- ³ Mode : Stereo ³ Year : 2004 ³
[L] 250- ÀÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄà „Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„ ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÁà „Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„Ã„

What can be the problem?

Send one of the files to my gmail account, when I get a chance I can take a look at it.

Giant
01-10-2005, 03:42 PM
I stumbled across a problem that made iozs.exe crash today.
Tried to rescan a folder that cointains 453 mp3's. Its an audiobook rls.
No go with using the site rescan. Ioa however managed to scan them all and produce a result showing it was complete. I tried to make a nwe clean sfv for this but iozs would still crash. Just thought i'd ask to see if anyone have a clue.

BlackUser
01-17-2005, 11:59 AM
Hi,
ioFTPD v5-8-5r + ioZS v2.06

one question, it is possible to delete, or to change the stats output, i mean the Group Stats

...:: ( The Traders! )::...
.-=============================================-.
| User@Group | Size | Files | % Comp. | Avg Speed |
|-----------------------+-------------+-------+---------+-------------|
| 1. 0PERAT0R@SiTEOPs | 31.2MB | 7 | 100.00% | 492kB/s |
'-=============================================-'

...:: ( The Groups! )::...
.-============================================-.
| Group | Racers | Size | Files | % Comp. | Avg Speed |
|---------------+--------+------------+-------+---------+-------------|
| 1. SiTEOPs | 1 | 31.2MB | 7 | 100.00% | 492kB/s |
'-=============================================-'

i just want have the Tranders Stats, and 2. can i change the templates??

Unique
01-17-2005, 02:16 PM
Seems i found some logging bug.

If theres a real long path, it seems something overflows or something, cuz it wont write a newline char at end of logline causing announce to not work properly..

instead of
01-17-2005 20:09:43 LOGIN: <text here>
01-17-2005 20:09:43 COMPLETE: <text here>
01-17-2005 20:09:43 LOGOUT: <text here>

it wrote:

01-17-2005 20:09:43 LOGIN: <text here>
01-17-2005 20:09:43 COMPLETE: <long text here>01-17-2005 20:09:43 LOGOUT: <text here>

So 2 things on 1 line..

Unique
01-30-2005, 12:40 PM
Seems the loggin was an ioftpd bug..
As for the zipscript,
It cant even count time ok...

[18:32]+ New Release: Thing
[18:38] Thingie-GRP [ xMB in xF at xMBps - 10m 29s]

Seems like it mixes up start time with other races.
And the avg speed cookie still isnt added :(

PopWeasel
02-08-2005, 03:44 AM
Hi StarDog, nice script you have here. :) I did notice one thing, I set my rescan line in ioFTPD.ini to the old style (rescan = EXEC ..\scripts\ioZS\ioZS.exe Rescanner) but the output doesnt show to the client until after the complete rescan job is done. I'm used to other scripts showing each file's rescan status as it's rescanned. I think it's more 'exciting' :p that way, as waiting for the 'rescan report' at the end is a bit boring.. :o Is it just me or can you or anyone else confirm?

wrycat_2
02-09-2005, 08:53 PM
Hello.

i installed ioZS today and now i'm stuck with a silly problem. You store the config in registry but if you run your FTP stuff without administrative rights the setup tool can not write the config. I tried to do it as Administrator bur when i change back ioZS is not able to read the settings and gives me the logline:02-10-2005 02:16:16 ERROR: Missing proper registry keys. Please run ioZS Setup.exe.
why are the settings stored im machine account and not in userspace?
anyways, i read you can use a ini file too. Please tell me where i find a sample file to get my registry config stored to a ini file.

And another question i have: Is it possible not to extract the file_id.diz files?

THX

Mouton
02-09-2005, 09:56 PM
In Regedit, you can browse to ioZS key, and in the Edit menu, Permissions... item, select the user running ioFTPD, and give him Full Access to this key.

wrycat_2
02-09-2005, 11:40 PM
thx fot this hint.

I tried everything but i do not get it working. Of some odd reason i can change permissions, even make the ftp-user owner of ioZS key but it is not able to store or change the keys. I deleted the key the admin made and tryed to create this key (ioZS) with regedit, logged on as FTP user. I was able to create this key, but ioZS can not write the settings into it. maybe i'm missing sth, but i don't get it. why can i manually add keys but setuptool can not? why can i add the keys and ioZS can not even read them? Or can it read but it always checks if it can write and demands more rights than nessesary?

PopWeasel
02-10-2005, 02:53 AM
An option to use ini/conf or registry would be nice. I think serv-u does this btw if I recall correctly. With the understanding that on heavy-load servers, loading config from registry is faster, whereas loading from ini is easier to backup/restore settings or move settings to another pc. Might be worth it to add an option for it. ;)

Mouton
02-10-2005, 09:02 AM
From what I know, there is such an option. I just don't know where it is bc I never used ioZS since like 1.5y...

PopWeasel
02-11-2005, 01:28 PM
Hey StarDog, could you add an option to add the release nfo to the message file for 0day zip releases pls. file_id.diz is currently working ok but I tried to add *.nfo and it didnt work. Even though the rls nfo is being extracted, it's not written to the message file. Need an option for it. Thanks.

jboy53
02-12-2005, 09:42 AM
It would be nice if you could customize the output of incomplete directory.

eg

Incomplete-release.name

to

incomplete-[section]-release.name

also be great if it could be stripped in dzsbot

eg
!incomplete
sitebot - [INCOMPLETE]-release.name

to

sitebot - [INCOMPLETE-SECTION]-release.name

this would aid ppl with dated dirs have a guess as to where it is not completed

dunno if its possible.

Acid Burn
02-12-2005, 11:30 AM
Hello,

I have a question about putting the regfile for iozs in the registery trough the command line with:

regedit /s iozs.reg

This is how my regfile looks like:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ioZS]
"Version"="2.05"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ioZS\Events]
"OnReleaseComplete"=""
"OnFilePassed"=""
"OnFileFailed"=""
"OnNFOUploaded"=""

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ioZS\General]
"Allowed_Types"=".*"
"Extra_Sub_Dirs"="sub,subs,vobsub,vobsubs,extra,bonus,sample"
"ExcludeDirs"=""
"Make_ioZSFiles_Hidden"=dword:00000001
"Bad"=dword:00000001
"Missing"=dword:00000001
"ProgressBar_Blnk"="-"
"ProgressBar_Fill"="#"
"VFS_Chown"=""
"VFS_Chmod"="744"
"Force_SFV_First"=dword:00000001
"CleanSFV"=dword:00000000
"SFV_Comment"="; sfv raped by ******
"
"Message"=".ioFTPD.message"
"Add_To_MessageFile"="file_id.diz,.ioFTPD.imdb"
"IncludeAd"=""
"NFOClean"=""
"Deny_Banned_Group"=dword:00000000
"Banned_Groups"=""
"Allowed_Bitrates"="160,192,VBR"
"Allowed_Years"="2000,2001,2002,2003,2004"
"Banned_Genres"="Christian Rap,Christian Gangsta Rap,Speech"
"Deny_Banned_Audio"=dword:00000001
"Audio_Genre_Path"="C:\\Incoming\\MP3z\\Sorted by Genre\\"
"Audio_Artist_Path"="C:\\Incoming\\MP3z\\Sorted by Artist\\"
"Audio_Year_Path"="C:\\Incoming\\MP3z\\Sorted by Year\\"
"Audio_Group_Path"="C:\\Incoming\\MP3z\\Sorted by Group\\"
"Use_Link_Style"=dword:00000000
"CreateM3U"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ioZS\NewDay]
"Dated_Dir"=""
"Date_Format"="%m.%d.%y"
"VFS_Chown"="100:1"
"VFS_Chmod"="777"
"Localtime"=dword:00000000
"Days_Old"=dword:00000003
"Closed_VFS_Chmod"="755"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ioZS\RaceLog]
"Enable_Racelog"=dword:00000001
"Min_Halfway_Files"=dword:00000005
"Min_Newleader_Files"=dword:00000001
"Alternate_LogFile"=""
"IncompleteMsg"="INCOMPLETE: \"$pwd\" \"$bold$user$bold/$group deletes file from $releasename. Release is now $boldincomplete$bold!\""
"Audio_Banned_Genre"="WARN: \"$pwd\" \"$bold$mp3genre$bold is a banned genre. $bold$releasename$bold is a possible $boldNUKE$bold!!!\""
"Audio_Banned_Bitrate"="WARN: \"$pwd\" \"$bold$mp3bitrate$bold is a banned bitrate. $bold$releasename$bold is a possible $boldNUKE$bold!!!\""
"Audio_Banned_Year"="WARN: \"$pwd\" \"$bold$mp3year$bold is a banned year. $bold$releasename$bold is a possible $boldNUKE$bold!!!\""
"Banned_Group"="WARN: \"$pwd\" \"$bold$releasename$bold is from a banned group, possible $boldNUKE$bold!!!\""
"SFV_SFV"="SFV: \"$pwd\" \"Got SFV for $releasename. Expecting $bold$totalfiles$boldF.\""
"Audio_SFV"="SFV: \"$pwd\" \"Got SFV for $releasename. Expecting $bold$totalfiles$boldF.\""
"Video_SFV"="SFV: \"$pwd\" \"Got SFV for $releasename. Expecting $bold$totalfiles$boldF.\""
"ZIP_Update"="UPDATE: \"$pwd\" \"Got DiZ for $bold$releasename$bold. Expecting $bold$estimatedsize$bold in $bold$totalfiles$boldF\""
"SFV_Update"="UPDATE: \"$pwd\" \"$bold$currentracer$bold/$currentgroup was the first to upload file in $bold$releasename$bold. Expecting $bold$estimatedsize$bold.\""
"Audio_Update"="UPDATE: \"$pwd\" \"Got MP3 info for $bold$releasename$bold. Expecting $bold$totalfiles$boldF of $bold$mp3genre$bold from $bold$mp3year$bold.\""
"Video_Update"="UPDATE: \"$pwd\" \"$bold$currentracer$bold/$currentgroup was the first to upload file in $bold$releasename$bold. Expecting $bold$estimatedsize$bold.\""
"Zip_Halfway"="HALFWAY: \"$pwd\" \"$bold$releasename$bold is in halfway. Leading uploader is $leaderstats. Leading group is $leadergrp.\""
"SFV_Halfway"="HALFWAY: \"$pwd\" \"$bold$releasename$bold is in halfway. Leading uploader is $leaderstats. Leading group is $leadergrp.\""
"Audio_Halfway"="HALFWAY: \"$pwd\" \"$bold$releasename$bold is in halfway. Leading uploader is $leaderstats. Leading group is $leadergrp.\""
"Video_Halfway"="HALFWAY: \"$pwd\" \"$bold$releasename$bold is in halfway. Leading uploader is $leaderstats. Leading group is $leadergrp.\""
"ZIP_Race"="RACE: \"$pwd\" \"$bold$currentracer$bold is racing [ $racemsg ] on $releasename @ $bold$currentspeed$bold.\""
"SFV_Race"="RACE: \"$pwd\" \"$bold$currentracer$bold is racing [ $racemsg ] on $releasename @ $bold$currentspeed$bold.\""
"Audio_Race"="RACE: \"$pwd\" \"$bold$currentracer$bold is racing [ $racemsg ] on $releasename @ $bold$currentspeed$bold.\""
"Video_Race"="RACE: \"$pwd\" \"$bold$currentracer$bold is racing [ $racemsg ] on $releasename @ $bold$currentspeed$bold.\""
"ZIP_Newleader"="NEWLEADER: \"$pwd\" \"$leaderstats takes the lead in $bold$releasename$bold!\""
"SFV_Newleader"="NEWLEADER: \"$pwd\" \"$leaderstats takes the lead in $bold$releasename$bold!\""
"Audio_Newleader"="NEWLEADER: \"$pwd\" \"$leaderstats takes the lead in $bold$releasename$bold!\""
"Video_Newleader"="NEWLEADER: \"$pwd\" \"$leaderstats takes the lead in $bold$releasename$bold!\""
"ZIP_Complete"="COMPLETE: \"$pwd\" \"$bold$releasename$bold [ $bold$totalmb$boldMB in $bold$totalfiles$boldF at $bold$avgspeed$bold - $racelength] was completed by $bold$numracers$bold racer(s) from $bold$numgroups$bold group(s). Lucky7: $zipcompletestats\""
"SFV_Complete"="COMPLETE: \"$pwd\" \"$bold$releasename$bold [ $bold$totalmb$boldMB in $bold$totalfiles$boldF at $bold$avgspeed$bold - $racelength] was completed by $bold$numracers$bold racer(s) from $bold$numgroups$bold group(s). $slowestfile $fastestfile\""
"Audio_Complete"="COMPLETE: \"$pwd\" \"$bold$releasename$bold [ $bold$totalmb$boldMB in $bold$totalfiles$boldF at $bold$avgspeed$bold - $racelength] was completed by $bold$numracers$bold racer(s) from $bold$numgroups$bold group(s).\""
"Video_Complete"="COMPLETE: \"$pwd\" \"$bold$releasename$bold [ $bold$totalmb$boldMB in $bold$totalfiles$boldF at $bold$avgspeed$bold - $racelength] was completed by $bold$numracers$bold racer(s) from $bold$numgroups$bold group(s).\""
"ZIP_NoRace_Complete"="COMPLETE: \"$pwd\" \"$bold$releasename$bold [ $bold$totalmb$boldmB in $bold$totalfiles$boldF at $bold$avgspeed$bold - $racelength] was completed by $bold$numracers$bold racer(s) from $bold$numgroups$bold group(s).\""
"SFV_NoRace_Complete"="COMPLETE: \"$pwd\" \"$bold$releasename$bold [ $bold$totalmb$boldmB in $bold$totalfiles$boldF at $bold$avgspeed$bold - $racelength] was completed by $bold$numracers$bold racer(s) from $bold$numgroups$bold group(s). $slowestfile $fastestfile\""
"Audio_NoRace_Complete"="COMPLETE: \"$pwd\" \"$bold$releasename$bold [ $bold$totalmb$boldmB in $bold$totalfiles$boldF at $bold$avgspeed$bold - $racelength] was completed by $bold$numracers$bold racer(s) from $bold$numgroups$bold group(s).\""
"Video_NoRace_Complete"="COMPLETE: \"$pwd\" \"$bold$releasename$bold [ $bold$totalmb$boldmB in $bold$totalfiles$boldF at $bold$avgspeed$bold - $racelength] was completed by $bold$numracers$bold racer(s) from $bold$numgroups$bold group(s).\""
"ZipCompleteStats"="$cnt. $bold$user$bold/$group [$uppedsize/$uppedfilesF/$percent%/$speedKB/s]"
"Stats_UserTop_Hdr"="STATS: \"$pwd\" \"UserTop: \""
"Stats_UserTop"="STATS: \"$pwd\" \"$cnt. $bold$user$bold/$group [$uppedsize/$uppedfilesF/$percent%/$speedKB/s]\""
"Stats_GroupTop_Hdr"="STATS: \"$pwd\" \"GroupTop: \""
"Stats_GroupTop"="STATS: \"$pwd\" \"$cnt. $bold$group$bold [$uppedsize/$uppedfilesF/$percent%/$speedKB/s]\""

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ioZS\Tags]
"Progress_Tag"=dword:00000002
"Complete"="[100% Complete]-[#$totalfiles@$checkedsize files at $avgspeed]"
"Complete_MP3"="[100% Complete]-[#$totalfiles@$checkedsize $mp3genre $mp3year]"
"Incomplete"="[$percentcomp% Done]-[$progressbar]-[$checkedfiles of $totalfiles files checked]"
"Incomplete_Parent_Style"=dword:00000003
"Incomplete_Parent"="[--INCOMPLETE--].[$checkedfiles of $totalfiles].[$percentcomp%].[$dirname]"
"Up_Tag_Style"=dword:00000000
"Up_Tag"="[UP #$upfiles@$size by $user@$group at $speed]"
"Additional_Tag"="[IMDB] - * * - * - [IMDB]"

now when i take a look @ the iozs-error.log, it says:

MISSING PROPER REGISTERY KEYS. PLEASE RUN IOZS SETUP.EXE

Could someone tell me what section i'm currently missing?

Thanx in advance,
the script roxx!

wrycat_2
02-12-2005, 11:37 AM
are you running ioZS in an Administrator account or in an normal user account?
Because AFAIK it is only working with admin rights. I did not get it working in an User account

Grendel
02-12-2005, 11:40 AM
see README.TXT

setup.exe has three commandline switches: backup/restore/uninstall. To
backup the settings to a file, run "Setup -backup filename", if filename exists, it
will be replaced with the current ioZS settings. To restore those settings, run
"Setup -restore filename". To remove all ioZS settings from the registry, run
"Setup -uninstall" (you'll still need to remove ioZS from ioFTPD.ini if your trying to
remove ioZS completely).

Acid Burn
02-13-2005, 03:40 AM
see README.TXT

setup.exe has three commandline switches: backup/restore/uninstall. To
backup the settings to a file, run "Setup -backup filename", if filename exists, it
will be replaced with the current ioZS settings. To restore those settings, run
"Setup -restore filename". To remove all ioZS settings from the registry, run
"Setup -uninstall" (you'll still need to remove ioZS from ioFTPD.ini if your trying to
remove ioZS completely).

Thanx m8, will give it a try :)

luckystrike
02-13-2005, 04:08 PM
hello,

i have a strange problem with iozs 2.06 and ntfs junctions on 2 of my w2k3 machines. iozs creates the sub folders under sorted by ... and makes a link to the upload dir. the problem is that the link is not accessible. with cmd or totalcmd i can go into the dir but the files are not readable.

the link to the dir looks good:

Junction v1.03 - Win2K junction creator and reparse point viewer
Copyright (C) 2000-2002 Mark Russinovich
Systems Internals - http://www.sysinternals.com

D:\ioFTPD\site\mp3\sorted\byArtist\T\Test\Test-Album-2005: JUNCTION
Substitute Name: d:\mp3\050213\Test-Album-2005\

but all files in there a corrupt

Junction v1.03 - Win2K junction creator and reparse point viewer
Copyright (C) 2000-2002 Mark Russinovich
Systems Internals - http://www.sysinternals.com

Failed to open D:\ioFTPD\site\mp3\sorted\byArtist\T\Test\Test-Album-2005\01-Test-Song.mp3: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.

it seems that this is a iozs 2.06 problem with w2k3. under wxp sp2 i have no problems with the same settings.

the ntfs versions of wxp and w2k3 looks are the same. i have checked this with fsutil.

here the output from wxp:

D:\>fsutil fsinfo ntfsinfo d:
NTFS-Volumeseriennummer : 0x04f43429f4341efc
Version : 3.1
Anzahl der Sektoren : 0x0000000012a011fb
Gesamtzahl Cluster : 0x000000000254023f
Freie Cluster : 0x000000000034f265
Insgesamt reserviert : 0x0000000000000000
Bytes pro Sektor : 512
Bytes pro Cluster : 4096
Bytes pro Dateidatensatzsegment : 1024
Cluster pro Dateidatensatzsegment : 0
MFT-gültige Datenlänge : 0x000000000b144000
MFT-Start-LCN : 0x00000000000c0000
MFT2-Start-LCN : 0x00000000012a011f
MFT-Zonenstart : 0x0000000001b05fc0
MFT-Zoneende : 0x0000000001b28000

C:\>fsutil fsinfo volumeinfo d:\
Volumename :
Volumeseriellennummer : 0xf4341efc
Maximale Komponentenlänge : 255
Dateisystemname : NTFS
Unterstützt die Groß-/Kleinschreibung von Dateinamen
Behält die Groß-/Kleinschreibung von Dateinamen
Unterstützt Unicode-Dateinamen
Behält und erzwingt Zugriffsteuerungslisten (ACL)
Unterstützt Datei-basierte Komprimierung
Unterstützt Datenträgerkontingente
Unterstützt Dateien mit geringer Datendichte
Unterstützt Analysepunkte
Unterstützt Objektkennungen
Unterstützt EFS
Unterstützt benannte Streams

and this is the output from my w2k3 machine:

D:\>fsutil fsinfo ntfsinfo d:
NTFS Volume Serial Number : 0xc820117120116828
Version : 3.1
Number Sectors : 0x0000000007530461
Total Clusters : 0x0000000000ea608c
Free Clusters : 0x0000000000dc4c8b
Total Reserved : 0x0000000000000000
Bytes Per Sector : 512
Bytes Per Cluster : 4096
Bytes Per FileRecord Segment : 1024
Clusters Per FileRecord Segment : 0
Mft Valid Data Length : 0x00000000007b5c00
Mft Start Lcn : 0x00000000000c0000
Mft2 Start Lcn : 0x0000000000753046
Mft Zone Start : 0x00000000000c07a0
Mft Zone End : 0x0000000000294c20

D:\>fsutil fsinfo volumeinfo d:\
Volume Name : mrs
Volume Serial Number : 0x20116828
Max Component Length : 255
File System Name : NTFS
Supports Case-sensitive filenames
Preserves Case of filenames
Supports Unicode in filenames
Preserves & Enforces ACL's
Supports file-based Compression
Supports Disk Quotas
Supports Sparse files
Supports Reparse Points
Supports Object Identifiers
Supports Encrypted File System
Supports Named Streams

any infos around with this? any suggestions? please help mmeeeee.... i despair on this.

thx & cheers

PopWeasel
02-15-2005, 04:04 PM
Installed ioFTPD on a new install but forgot to put ioZS settings into registry b4 some files got xfered. Now I have, but when I do site rescan in some unchecked rls dirs, it says all files crc ok but it doesn't put the complete tag. Bug or pilot error somehow?

ZAiNT
02-16-2005, 08:28 PM
can you make ioZS del 0byte files on 'site rescan'?

ZAiNT
02-17-2005, 08:43 PM
I get a lot of 0byte files. how to fix? shouldnt the script del crc-bad files automatically?

PopWeasel
03-04-2005, 09:14 PM
Got a divide by zero error msg while uploading zip files that I took a picture of. I'll post it even tho I'm not sure you're interested in hearing about it as we haven't heard from you in months. Maybe we'll hear from you in another year ?

Anyways, here it is:
http://img218.exs.cx/img218/6151/wtf7ej.jpg

CyberAL
03-31-2005, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by luckystrike
[B]hello,

i have a strange problem with iozs 2.06 and ntfs junctions on 2 of my w2k3 machines. iozs creates the sub folders under sorted by ... and makes a link to the upload dir. the problem is that the link is not accessible. with cmd or totalcmd i can go into the dir but the files are not readable.

I have the exact same problem here.. something very weird with the junction links.

maX1mus_2
04-09-2005, 05:05 AM
Originally posted by ZAiNT
I get a lot of 0byte files. how to fix? shouldnt the script del crc-bad files automatically?
Same here :\
I want to keep this zs cause i love it, but i really need something for theese 0byte-files.
If it´s possible id love to see options for it like:
*Auto-Delete 0byte-files: y/n
*Irc 0byte anounce: y/n
*Irc 0byte anounce text: blablabla

ex: "0byte-file was uploaded in %dir by %user@%group and deleted by your favourite zipscript ioZS."

^_^

*help* - max

murdock
08-18-2005, 03:25 PM
i used iozs for some time now and really appreciate it.
one comment though:
recently i noticed when upgrading that you changed from .ini-file to regsettings.
that is imho a bad choice for several reasons
- cant see all settings at once (like in an editor)
- needs gui exe to configure (less flexible + extra step necessary)
- horrible to migrate from a set of settings in a text file
- worsens cross platform compatibility to linux etc.
- registry brings own additional problems (e.g. HKLM on Terminal server etc.)
- setup.exe needs permanent additional development with future versions
and most of all:
- performance increase might easier be accompished with e.g. preloading ini-settings into memory (or even into registry if you prefer, but no need to configure it there)

i hope that you turn back to ini file in the future :)

0perat0r
01-21-2006, 10:37 AM
Hi,
i have a small problem with the Events.
I want to start a batch file after a nfo upload.
The options On NFO Uploaded don't work with this command line I:\Programme\ioFTPD\scripts\ioZS\message.bat $realpath

When i start the batch file by hand in a dir, it works.

can someone help me

THX

MiSiL
09-03-2006, 03:20 PM
Iv'e installed ioZS and got it to work properly. But just one question (maybe im blind) how do I get some kind of automated imdb-info when the .nfo file is uploaded? Can't find it anywhere, I suppose there should be some kind of function for that?

dink-puller
02-10-2007, 03:28 AM
My INCOMPLETE and COMPLETE tags are getting made on one machine, and not on two others, though .missing tags *are being made, all three run XP/ioftpd 5.8.5r, have no idea why. It's driving me crazy, anyone care to speculate?
There are no illegal characters in the tags, I even tried with the default tags.

::EDIT::
I've found that a change in settings sometimes requires a restart of the PC to reload the registry cache.
This happened when I tried to load settings using setup -restore and then change them with the GUI.
After playing with it a while and restarting my settings do stick, right as rain. After that, I can change them in the GUI and the settings work immediately. Very nice script in that it's totally reactive. The fact that it can use the DELE, OnFileUploaded, and OnUploadError events makes it way better than scripts that just use the OnFileUploaded event, not to mention it's myriad of other race features. I can't say enough good things about this wonderful script. Thanks scripter!

Stardog
03-24-2007, 11:39 PM
Very nice script in that it's totally reactive. The fact that it can use the DELE, OnFileUploaded, and OnUploadError events makes it way better than scripts that just use the OnFileUploaded event, not to mention it's myriad of other race features. I can't say enough good things about this wonderful script. Thanks scripter!

Your welcome!;)

f0xn3t
04-30-2007, 03:39 AM
Here is a small help for those who use ioZS with ioFTPd on Windows Vista and can't get it to work. I was testing it and I was not able to transfer any file through this zipscript (neither iojZS). It crashes on OnUploadComplete event.

solutions is: update ioFTPd to version made by Yil (in my case 6.0.4)

kosskesh
06-09-2007, 09:07 AM
Sorry for the long wait, but it's finally here! ioZS v2.00 is loaded with new features, including an all new GUI setup application, making this the easiest zipscript to configure.

Post your comments, suggestions, bugreports, etc here...

Congrats StarDog's

BigBoxer
07-02-2007, 11:13 AM
where to download?

Yil
07-31-2007, 03:15 AM
I upgraded to 2.06 a little bit ago on a server and it's crashing under two situations...

1) If a user uploads a .message file (this seems like an easy to do mistake) further uploads into the directory result in a crash.

2) A power failure resulted in .ioftpd.zs being filed with zeros. This caused further uploads into this directory to result in a crash.

Clearly the 2nd case isn't common, but it shouldn't crash. It should just trigger a rescan, and the continue on from there. The race may be incorrect, but the directory will be OK.

The .message issue is bad.

I'd prefer a .ini settings file as well.

BigBoxer: http://www.syberhosting.com/iozs/ is where I got my copy.

talvin
08-08-2007, 10:42 AM
is it possible to get any valid link to get iozs look like it's remove from anywhere i try :(
thanks

Pretone
09-23-2007, 11:00 AM
interest me too

Zer0Racer
09-24-2007, 07:10 AM
The .message issue isn't a big thing since you easily can ban certain files from being uploaded.

g3n0k
10-06-2007, 07:28 AM
someone pls give a working link for ioZS...

pointBreak
10-06-2007, 07:44 AM
someone pls give a working link for ioZS...
http://rapidshare.com/files/60658018/ioZS_v2.06.rar.html

Romad
10-13-2007, 10:52 AM
http://rapidshare.com/files/60658018/ioZS_v2.06.rar.html

Was posted above and just checked it and stil good.
http://www.syberhosting.com/iozs/

g3n0k
10-20-2007, 11:49 AM
Try to check not the link to website itself but the link to archive of ioZS ;)

danon
06-13-2011, 04:36 AM
anyone have mirror of ioZS 2.06 ?

Flow
06-14-2011, 02:07 PM
Try here: http://sites.google.com/site/ioftpdscripts/

ArtX
06-21-2011, 03:56 AM
Guessing i have something wrong here, all the information shows up in flash, but no incomplete or complete directories are made

Yil
06-21-2011, 05:00 PM
Carpo: Are you using a 64 bit OS like win7 x64? ioZS 2.0 stores it's settings in the registry and for some reason it can't access any string data in the registry under 64 bit OS's so the whole thing breaks. I believe it still works fine under win7 x32 though. I've tried a variety of compatibility mode options to try to get it to work but didn't have any luck so time to switch to something else...

ArtX
06-22-2011, 11:43 AM
I thought it might be something like that guess it doesn't like the \Wow6432Node\ioZS part, should have stuck to the .ini method, least that would have worked no matter what the OS, ioninja works fine so i am still using that, just felt like testing it out :)

Stardog
04-11-2013, 10:53 AM
Hrm, That's not good. Back when ioFTPd and ioZS was first developed, no one was using 64bit OSes.

ioZS was designed to be FAST. Reading settings from disk was slower than getting it from the registry, especially if it needed to do it every time a file was upped.

If I can find the code, and if I can get it to compile, and if I can setup ioFTPD someplace to test, It would be easy to fix.

jhonjame
06-05-2013, 06:55 AM
is it possible to get any valid link to get iozs look like it's remove from anywhere i try
thanks

.................................................. ................
jhonjame

Dahlia
06-08-2013, 06:38 AM
ioZS v2.06
http://depositfiles.com/files/d8y6qxn3r

enjoy