PDA

View Full Version : Forum related...

wooolF[RM]
02-16-2004, 04:59 AM
Quite interested if it was possible to make a little change in the main skin of the forums = change width of the main table from 100% to 750px (in the admin cp)...
at least if it's not possible - could you please make a copy of this current theme and make only 1 change = width of the table.
It's pretty frustrating to read forum @ resolution of 1200x1024 or at 1600x1200 (from my work place).
Anyway, just a *suggestion*, thanx for your time.

Mouton
02-16-2004, 01:01 PM
Why don't u resize your browser ?

I'm always in 1600x1200 at home, and never had a problem, since i would never think of maximizing a IE window...

Could be done, but would have to edit the templates, and it's probably in many templates... home, forumdisplay, showthread, etc...
ie won't be done.

St0rm
02-16-2004, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by wooolF[RM]
It's pretty frustrating to read forum @ resolution of 1200x1024 or at 1600x1200 (from my work place).
You shouldn't be on the ioftpd forums anyway when you're at work ;)

wooolF[RM]
02-16-2004, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Mouton
Why don't u resize your browser ?

I'm always in 1600x1200 at home, and never had a problem, since i would never think of maximizing a IE window...

Could be done, but would have to edit the templates, and it's probably in many templates... home, forumdisplay, showthread, etc...
ie won't be done.
negative... I've worked with vBB since first betas so I know it as my 5 fingers... I've allready explained actually where to change it...

admin cp > properties for current theme > and at main screen where u can edit all colors, header, footer and what else there's width of main table... kthnx :rolleyes:

Mouton
02-16-2004, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by St0rm
You shouldn't be on the ioftpd forums anyway when you're at work ;) HAHAHA!
Does this apply to me too ? Cause i made most of recent Scripters tools and forum cleaning from work! ;)