PDA

View Full Version : ioDONATE

hot_pit
02-14-2004, 12:06 AM
ioDONATE was done cause i need it ... if someone needs it too ... here ya go ...

Usage : site donate <user> <credits> (in MB)

1) Configure ioDONATE.ini
2) add CREDIT=%.[credits(mega)] to ioftpd.env
3) For Announce :

- Open up dzsbot.tcl

- Add 'DONATE' the 'set msgtypes(DEFAULT)'-line, so it looks kinda like this:

set msgtypes(DEFAULT) "INVITE LOGIN LOGOUT REQUEST REQFILLED REQDEL GIVE TAKE WARCWIPE WARCMOVE DONATE"

- Add 'set disable(DONATE) 0' to the MSGTYPE list.
For example you can put them just above 'set disable(DEFAULT) 0' so u get the following:

set disable(DONATE) 0

- Add these to the variable-list, so you get something like this (TAKE and DEFAULT should already be there):

set variables(DONATE) "%usergive %userget %mb"

- Add these to the announce-list, so you get something like this (IRCSTATS and DEFAULT should already be there):

set announce(DONATE) "-%sitename- \[DONATE\] + %bold%usergive%bold donates %bold%mb%boldMB to %bold%userget%bold"

(You can change the announces to your liking)

- Rehash your windrop

thats it ..

Mouton
02-14-2004, 02:57 PM
Word of warning to users of this script:

CREDITS cookies returns credits available in current section... so if you're in /pre/ and SITE DONATE ..., it will try to use credits from the /pre/ section (if there is one!)
Be careful what section you're in when u try to donate.

fuka: if u use CREDITS env var to check if the guy has enough credits to donate, make sure u decrement the right credit section (available in creditssection cookie)...

hot_pit
02-14-2004, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Mouton
Word of warning to users of this script:

CREDITS cookies returns credits available in current section... so if you're in /pre/ and SITE DONATE ..., it will try to use credits from the /pre/ section (if there is one!)
Be careful what section you're in when u try to donate.

fuka: if u use CREDITS env var to check if the guy has enough credits to donate, make sure u decrement the right credit section (available in creditssection cookie)...

you 100% right hehe .. but i made this app for my site and i only use 1 creditsection ... and here works great .. but thxn for tip ;)

Zer0Racer
03-01-2004, 02:34 PM
fuka, would you post this script on scripts page? Tnx.

hot_pit
03-01-2004, 02:38 PM
sure ... if anyone wanna download it heres the url : http://www.ioftpd.com/scripts/script.php?id=60

Grill-B
03-03-2004, 02:45 PM
how to set announce for iobanana? :banana:

biboun
03-03-2004, 03:05 PM
Like Dzbot, its easy to change for iobanana.

Read the first post. ;)

tagsarang
05-09-2005, 03:06 PM
ioFTPD + iobanana + ioA version..

hey.. donate Script error.?

ioDONATE.exe --> error.

FlashFXP Cmd

ex) site donate test 100 enter „£

error ioDONATE.exe error massge..

Must use how?????????

:confused: :confused: :confused:

ChipMunk666