PDA

View Full Version : [Fixed] lots of problems with 5.6.2

Mr_X
01-28-2004, 06:31 PM
I just upgraded my io from 5.5.6 to 5.6.2. I got scripts don't work anymore: iobanana don't show anything anymore on irc (Even when restarting eggdrop [killing task and start egg]) and ioftpd. I also noticed that ZR-tools was blocking mkd and stor commands (in Pre_commands): io seems to be freezed (on 5.5.6 too). How to resolve that

Mr_X
01-28-2004, 06:47 PM
I know why just now: environnemental variables. I'll downgrade until it'll works

Mouton
01-28-2004, 07:45 PM
env. variables are defined in ioftpd.env
just add the two old pwd and path env variables, and set them to use the same values as virtualpath and systempath respectively, and all will work.
the upgrade thread mention 'adding' the new virtualpath and systempath env. variables, not removing the old ones. a bunch of script still rely on them and were not updated yet.
and adding 2 env. variables can't hurt any script that doesn't use them.

Mr_X
01-28-2004, 08:33 PM
I restarted eggdrop an now works.
But ZR-tools still not working (makes ioftpd freezing when mkd or stor) (Even restarting io don't help)

Zer0Racer
01-29-2004, 01:20 AM
Mr_X, I just tested ZR-Tools 3.2 with a fresh install of ioFTPD v5.6.3 and it works. Try upgrading to 5.6.3. If it still doesn't work double check all settings, both in ioFTPD.ini and ZR-Tools.cfg. If problem is still there drop me a msg on IRC.