PDA

View Full Version : readd

-=DoBBeR=-
11-10-2003, 02:35 PM
damnit I want a site readd script :D
there was one, but I guess it stopped working when userfiles got locked by io or something.. I'm sure it can be worked out somehow though.. site readd is a good function, I'd really want it back if its possible.. :)

:banana: <--may I shoot it? :D

ADDiCT
11-10-2003, 02:38 PM
why not disable users for being able to login if u want to "readd" them later?

Zer0Racer
11-10-2003, 02:50 PM
For example use custom flag like D.

[FTP_Service]
Allowed_Users = !D *

Give user D flag and he will not have permission to login. And of course remove D flag to "readd" user. :)

MaistroX
11-10-2003, 03:37 PM
Sorry Zer0Racer, I´m not sure that´s what he meant, but here below is my thought! :)

Would REALLY be of use of that to, since I thin above thoughts go more to , like me allso, if one have ex: ioBanana running and it at the end of a month goes around deleteing all ppl that have not "made" the monthly quotas, they get auto-deleted (delete/purged) by ioBanana.

Would be exelent with a script that would work like the old "READD v1.01" , but for the new ioFTPD, coz I cant get that to work, it useto work that way as a user got deleted, the info was stored, so u could later at anytime do a "site readd user" or a "site purge user" , and that earned ALOT of time, when for ex: someone wanted back on site again after been "deleted" , no need then to add all info again, just "site readd user" ! :)

please anyone ! ;)

Ps. HEREs (http://www.ioftpd.com/board/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1144&highlight=READD+v1.01) the old, not working-for-new-io version .

Mouton
11-10-2003, 04:05 PM
hum...

"SITE READD username"

"SITE GADDUSER group username pwd ident@ip"

yeah. you would probably save an incredible 5 secs there if u type the whole thing, and do not copy/paste it, in which case READD would in fact decrease your efficiency.

It's kinda like the X-DUPE feat... never really saw where the increase of effeciency would be...

MaistroX
11-10-2003, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Mouton
hum...

"SITE READD username"

yeah. you would probably save an incredible 5 secs there if u type the whole thing, and do not copy/paste it, in which case READD would in fact decrease your efficiency.

It's kinda like the X-DUPE feat... never really saw where the increase of effeciency would be...

Then u really dont run a site either with 200+ users. ;)

Yes, it would really increase effeciency, Alot.

-=DoBBeR=-
11-10-2003, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Mouton
hum...

"SITE READD username"

what about their stats?? make one line that sets all back to what it was and I'll give u a peanut.....

Mouton
11-10-2003, 06:40 PM
ha. u guys sure are funny.

jakssdsfs
12-31-2003, 08:16 AM
funny perhaps but they are telling the truth, there should be a readd function, that saves time when you need to readduser with credits and flags and of corse username/pass/group...

ADDiCT
12-31-2003, 08:21 AM
i think someone made this script ... was it harm ?

edit: it was :) http://www.ioftpd.com/board/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1963&highlight=readd

tuff
12-31-2003, 08:19 PM
/me points at http://www.ioftpd.com/board/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2278