PDA

View Full Version : Is there, or can a AutoNuker script be done ? :)

MaistroX
09-27-2003, 03:42 AM
Yes, can amagine alot of ppl in here could be in BIG use of a "AutoNuker" script of any kind, any good scripter wanna give it a try !?

Would for ex. be able to
* Set the nukeheader
* The paths that it would check
* The Paths it should NOT check at all.
* After what time from fist file uploaded it scould be nuked (if not completed).

* somekind of .tcl for site bot , so it can annonce out in channel, with settings for intervall to annonce, and what to announce.

cant come up with anything more atm, but please if someone have any idéa, just fwrite here under :)

THX in advance, hope someone it up for the task ;)

sams-
09-27-2003, 08:46 AM
sounds nice!

I'd like to see that too :)

good idea

frog
09-27-2003, 01:03 PM
Umm... also autonuke if some word is in release name, for example if word *.GERMAN.* appear in release name, and site doesn't accept german lanquage releases...

bounty
09-27-2003, 01:07 PM
get good nukers on your site

and forget autonuke ;)

have fun
bounty

MaistroX
09-27-2003, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by bounty
get good nukers on your site

and forget autonuke ;)

have fun
bounty

Good nukers theres ALOT of but , on a B.I.G site, there´s allso "good" nukers, the script is VERY much needed, on a site like that, wonder who has one! :P

THX, again, hope, again , that someone is up for the task...please!? ;)

b>d>>s
09-27-2003, 01:39 PM
well list your autonuke parameters then maybe some1 will look at it ...

SomeoneWhoCares_2
09-27-2003, 01:55 PM
autonuke...

incomplete after x hours

releases bigger then xMB or xCDs

foreign shit

0xdbass releases

certain genres

internals

an option to wipe instead of nuke
:cool:

i realize some of this stuff can be stopped with simple ban dir but lame curries deserve to be punished ;)

bounty
09-27-2003, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by SomeoneWhoCares
autonuke...

i realize some of this stuff can be stopped with simple ban dir but lame curries deserve to be punished ;)

the only punishement for lame curries should be DELUSER
and get good curries !! ;)

have fun
bounty

MaistroX
09-27-2003, 02:13 PM
oke oke, you made your point ;) , would HELP ALOT anyway, and I know I´m not alone in my "lazy-ness"! :D

Bump Bump ....

jbeezer
11-13-2003, 10:05 PM
Yes, i agree. autonuke script would be very nice. bump...

FTPServerTools
11-14-2003, 10:49 AM
You should block the creation of such dirs already so you wont have to autonuke it. That will save you not only the bytes that are uploaded but it works quicker and more reliable as well.
I am sure various scripts support this already. At least my OnDirCreated can be used for that and it can also block dupe dirs if needed.