PDA

View Full Version : ioGui v1.x

ADDiCT
09-10-2003, 03:16 PM
What is this ?

ioGui is a Windows Front-end for (remotely) administrating your ioFTPD server.
It uses the FTP service to get all info & perform commands.
It uses the Telnet service to list users & kick them. Alternatively, u can try ioGuiWho.exe to list users over the FTP service. The Telnet part of ioGui will most likely disappear when time goes by...

What can u do with this ? view online users (kick them with external tools like ioBanana or SiteKill)
list all users + edit user's settings
list all groups + edit group's settings
get transferstats for each user / each group / entire server
get user/group stats for wkup/monthup/allup & dn etc..
edit server settings
perform telnet/ftp commands in the console tabs
browse the server and move/rename/delete/nuke/wipe files and dirs

Important remarks Writtin in VB6, it requires 3 OCX files. You can get them here:
http://home.no.net/addict99/files/ioGui.ocx.rar
(put them in the same directory as ioGui.exe)
This program has been tested on (and will work with) beta 4.9.4(u) / beta 5.*
The telnet console will NOT work on 4.9.4(r), since that version has no Telnet service.
I strongly suggest u read through this thread if it's the first time u use this program, u might read some intersting things.
Latest version 1.1.22 --> get it here (http://www.ioftpd.com/board/showthread.php?s=&postid=11985#post11985)

Or check my website (see signature)

Zer0Racer
09-10-2003, 03:24 PM
I'd suggest you rename your app into something else since ioAdmin can be mistaken for ioA (ioAssistant) by WarC.

ADDiCT
09-10-2003, 03:28 PM
hmm, never tought of that ... is "ioGui" alright ?

sjaakhans
09-10-2003, 08:52 PM
works very nice idd , but after connecting , i get a socket state : ERROR

so it doesnt keep refreshing

also sometimes i get an runtime error 91
object variable or with block variable not set

it happens always when i click right mouse button

ADDiCT
09-11-2003, 01:16 AM
make sure u give the user the 'T' flag, i overlooked this too yesterday when trying to use ioGui with another user than the default ioFTPD

it's possible that the connection fails the first time, just press reconnect.

changes in 1.0.5
- fixed the "object variable or with block variable not set" bug when clicking on an empty list (user/activity)
- renamed to ioGui
- show in the 'Telnet Console' when the sockets gets disconnected or when an error occurs

attachment deleted: This has been downloaded 164 time(s).

Zer0Racer
09-11-2003, 02:05 AM
I renamed the thread for ya.

phoenixfr
09-11-2003, 07:06 AM
will be happy to mirror it :p

darkone
09-11-2003, 08:14 AM
Sounds like a cool project.. I will start extending httpd & telnetd soon (next minor version should have realtime log-output as supposed to.. and I could add ability to execute external scripts)

sjaakhans
09-11-2003, 09:13 AM
still errors .
right after i connect i get : Socket State : Socket Closed

ADDiCT
09-11-2003, 09:34 AM
what version of ioFTPD are u using ?
are u sure that the user has the 'T' flag ?

darkone
09-11-2003, 10:05 AM
I renamed topic once again.. as this program requires beta5 to run

ADDiCT
09-11-2003, 10:39 AM
how do you mean ? it works good on my unregged beta 4 ?

darkone
09-11-2003, 11:59 AM
Ahh, yes there's no timers in unregged :) it doesn't work with regged beta4 tho - as log timer kills the connection (requires beta5)

ADDiCT
09-11-2003, 04:19 PM
now that i'm registered, i can test it with the other versions :)
like darkone said, it won't work for 4.9.4r, u get disconnected after 2 seconds.
it works for beta 5, but u will get disconnected after the timeout has expired. just press reconnect then.

changes in 1.0.6
- ini setting for ioFTPD version: 4 (unregged) or 5
- added timestamp in 'Telnet Console'

deleted attachment (71 downloads)

sjaakhans
09-12-2003, 09:03 AM
so cant use it now :( since b5 is still unstable and imcompatible with the scripts . Would be nice if u add some compatibility with 4.9.4r , just a suggestion.;)

MaistroX
09-12-2003, 11:34 AM
This tool will rock ! :)

Maby a few suggestions?

1. resizeable
2. u have adduser, deluser, only missing "purge user" there.

could come up with a few more, but thoose above are ALOT appreciated + as it is with stabillity and so on with Beta 5+ of ioFTDP, maby add somekind of supprt for 4.9.4r, if possible ? :)

Great tool, keep it up.

darkone
09-12-2003, 02:12 PM
4.9.4r does not have telnet..

ADDiCT
09-12-2003, 03:50 PM
"purge user" --> what exactly is this supposed to do ? :)

the reason i chose to connect to the telnet service instead of a regular FTP connection, is that the output of 'who' in the telnet service is easy to work with and "universal"

so as long as the telnet service doesn't allow any other commands than the built-in to be executed (eg. by executing scripts like in the ftp service), i can't extend this program's functionality.

(or i should rewrite this tool to function completely through an FTP login, solving the 4.9.4r problem... but i'm in my exam period right now and i don't have time for that until next week :) )

updates in 1.0.9
- window is now resizable
- userlist in 'User management' can be sorted by username/group/flags by clicking on the columnheader

deleted attachment (42 downloads)

CrAcKeR
09-13-2003, 02:55 AM
is it just me or....

cant connect

even user have T flag

ws_close() is what i get

using io 5.0.11

VaNisH
09-13-2003, 03:27 AM
You do realy good job
But I am think you can add when someone adduser
to choose to which grp i add this user...

Thnx

ADDiCT
09-13-2003, 05:23 AM
CrAcKeR : have u tried to login with that user manually, with telnet from windows ?

VaNisH : i actually never tought about that, shame on me :) will fix a 'group' setting in next version (probably tonight).

i think that i'll split this program in 2 parts: the one u see now, and a "local" GUI front-end, that edits the user/group files itself (will only work on the machine ioFTPD is running on)

MaistroX
09-13-2003, 06:58 AM
Great work on that resizeable, but could u also make it resizeable to "User Management" and the left side allso so u could resize in there to so u are able to expand the look of thoose three; "Username" "group" "flags" , sometimes people have long UserNames, and then it´s hard to see it all ? :)

""purge user" --> what exactly is this supposed to do ?"

A option for "Purge User" is used when u have deleted someone , but there all info is still present in readd script, so both; a "Purge User" and a "Re-Add User" would be alot appreciated :)

and maby add a button like "reconnect" somewere in gui, so u could easyly reconnect again, on timeout ?

Ps. would allso be nice if the gui acctually rememberd the size I sat when I last set it! ;)

THX in advance.

Mouton
09-13-2003, 08:20 AM
There is no purge user with ioftpd. dark0n3 decided that when u do a site deluser, it's because u want to delete the guy. Which is a very good assumption.

There is no effective way to make a purge user script without having to manage all users action from a user/group module, so i doubt you'll get that.

dark didn't release those modules yet.
but even then, someone would have to create a complete user management module just to be able to add that.
eh.

ADDiCT
09-13-2003, 11:59 AM
MaistroX: the reconnect button is at the bottom left (next to the socket state)

updates in 1.0.11
- saves window size & placement in registry (HKEY_CURRENT_USER)
- extended adduser interface
- resizing controls in 'User management'
- 'change group' button in 'User management' (altho you need to be carefull with this one)

deleted attachment (24 downloads)

darkone
09-13-2003, 12:07 PM
I'm not sure if you were aware, but telnet commands have changed in b5.. they now have '.' as prefix :)

ADDiCT
09-13-2003, 12:11 PM
that's what the ini setting is for ? :)
ioftpd_version = 5 will prefix commands with a dot
ioftpd_version = 4 will send them as they are

if you mean that you can type 'who' in the Telnet Console: it prefixes that automatically, typing '.who' would actually send '..who'

SnypeTEST
09-13-2003, 12:17 PM
Addict , nice I like it :)
might want to hide "yourself" from the activity list though. hehe

MaistroX
09-13-2003, 12:19 PM
Is it possible to get iogui to at the "Group" line have a drop-down menu insted, that shows all Groups avalible (groups on site), and of course the groupe currect user is in ? :)

And at the same time , maby under , han another line were u can add new groups ?

Would help alot when adding a new Team and its members or just trasnfer a currenct user to a new Group ! :)

THX!

Ps. besides "WkUp" and WkDn" , maby allso have "AllUp" and "AllDn" to ? =)

ADDiCT
09-13-2003, 12:22 PM
i don't think there is a way to list all groups through telnet at the moment (no 'groups' command like there is the 'users' command)

same as with AllUp & AllDown, i can only parse the info i get from 'uinfo <username>'

edit: what i *could* do, is make a dropdown textbox, allowing u to either pick a user from a known group (all groups that appear in the userlist), or to enter one manually.

ADDiCT
09-13-2003, 01:26 PM
updates in 1.0.12 :
- adduser dialog 'Main group' is now a dropdown textbox of all known groups (the ones that appear in the userlist)
- adduser dialog checks if the user you are adding already exists
- ini file setting to hide the ioGui account in the Activity list

deleted attachment (34 downloads)

rAWfOX
09-13-2003, 02:05 PM
looooovley liitle tool........

an easy fetaure and a good one :) would be that i could connect to another server, not just to the one in the .ini file....

change between them....

rAWfOX
09-13-2003, 02:10 PM
btw... i could only list to g! :)... then it ended there

ADDiCT
09-13-2003, 02:18 PM
multiple ini files to connect to different servers will be in next version :)

could you explain "i could only list to g! ... then it ended there" ?
do you mean the userlist or activity list was incomplete ?

rAWfOX
09-13-2003, 02:20 PM
nope, User managment... only listed down to G

want some stupid ideas allso :) minimize to system tray would be cool to :)

ADDiCT
09-13-2003, 02:22 PM
could you tell me how fast your connection to the server is (kBps, ping) and how many user u have there ?

and what happens if you manually enter 'users' in the Telnet console ? do you get all the users then ?

rAWfOX
09-13-2003, 02:27 PM
i login in remotly. about 170 users i guess... around 1000kb\s 4 users online right now....

ADDiCT
09-13-2003, 06:03 PM
didn't have the time yet to fix your problem rAWfOX :(
could u tell me what happens if you manually enter 'users' in the Telnet console ?

updates in 1.0.14
- possibility to specify ini file in commandline: start program with "ioGui.exe server2.ini" to load 'server2.ini' instead of 'ioGui.ini'
(create shortcuts this way for all your servers)
- shows total speed/upload speed/download speed in 'Activity' tab

deleted attachment (38 downloads)

MaistroX
09-14-2003, 03:46 AM
oki, the thing with listing only to "G" is one thing, and YES, no users pass G is able to be seen. :)

But allso so u are able to resize that window with in so u can look at all usernames + groups and flags, its to small now to see all, would be wonderfullto be able to expand that window, eaven if only 2-4cm´s :)

ADDiCT
09-14-2003, 05:31 AM
hmm something else i noticed: usernames/groupnames in the 'site users' table are capped to 10 characters.
this means u won't be able to edit those with ioGui.

ADDiCT
09-14-2003, 06:14 AM
updates in 1.0.16:
- some visual changes in user management
- should fix the problem of getting incomplete userlist (i tried it with 1000 users and they all showed up)

deleted attachment (37 downloads)

MaistroX
09-14-2003, 06:29 AM
In "1.0.16" I cant get a list of users at all, in "User Managment" , none listed! :(

a suggesttion: world be nice in "Activity List" if users and Groups were separated , easyer to look at the + makes the possibillity to list User in alfabetic order and same with Groups, maby a thing to do ? :)

+

The ability to sort them is gone there to, in "Activity List" .

ADDiCT
09-14-2003, 06:45 AM
The ability to sort them in the activity list was never there.
Splitting user@group into 2 colums is done for the next version.
But i can't find a reason why the userlisting doesn't work...

edit: Sorting in the activity list is done for the next version as well.

MaistroX
09-14-2003, 08:58 AM
oki.

another Q thou, what exact 3 *.OCX files is required to runioGui ? :)

ADDiCT
09-14-2003, 09:39 AM
MSCOMCTL.OCX
MSWINSCK.OCX
TABCTL32.OCX

(as you could see if you click the google link in my first post :))

(i'm only using this because the program is a GUI program, i'm not using OCX'es for my scripts)

MaistroX
09-14-2003, 10:12 AM
THX.

can´t still figure out why I cant get any users at all listed in "Users Managment" ! :(
Even try to reload user list, no respons at all .

ADDiCT
09-14-2003, 10:46 AM
i believe i found the problem, actually quite stupid :)

( i expected ioFTP to send the users line by line, like [users]* But in reality, the datastream could get capped in the middle of a line, so the next chunk of data wouldn't start with [users]. That way, some chunks got dropped and ioGui never read the "Command succesful" line.)

updates in 1.0.18:
- separate user & group columns in Activity list
- sortable columns in Activity list
- fixed bug for userlisting (i think :p)

updates in 1.0.20
- removed the stupid button that shouldn't have been there in the first place

ddeca
09-14-2003, 11:32 AM
I just tried ioGUi and I must say it is sweet...

Good Job and keep it up..

I am sure u will find lots of things to add :)

//ddeca

EDiT ::: I just come up with an ide... iCON for the .exe :)

ADDiCT
09-14-2003, 12:55 PM
i'm sorry for the trouble, but the attachment in my previous post was the faulty version 1.0.18 (with the stupid button in the telnet console)

please use this one :

deleted attachment (120 downloads)

MaistroX
09-15-2003, 03:51 AM
In iogui.1.0.20.zip listing users works again , great work :)

MaistroX
09-15-2003, 08:40 AM
One other things, if u´re able to add them to the "Users Managment" .

An option (field) to se and change nr. of logins for user on FTP, HTTP, TELNET .

THX :)

bart
09-15-2003, 08:47 AM
very good work, i love it.

ADDiCT
09-15-2003, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by MaistroX
An option (field) to se and change nr. of logins for user on FTP, HTTP, TELNET. not possible atm. either i change ioGui to use the FTP service instead of the Telnet service, or i wait for darkone to allow custom commands in the Telnet service...

MaistroX
09-15-2003, 11:08 AM
oki, that could take some time I presume, since it´s probably not 1st priority.

Maby better to use the other way to login if it opens alot more "doors" to ioGui , as long it will be as stabil as it is now.
or keep , this telnet login, and do one for "normal" login to, and we can get back to TELNET later !? ;)

U really rock with this "tool" , just had to say that :)

SCalibur2
09-15-2003, 11:59 AM
Love the program.

sjaakhans
09-15-2003, 05:22 PM
yea i like the idea of ftp commands. since then it will work with 4.9.4r :P hope u'll consider it :)

Pharaoh
09-21-2003, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by darkone
Sounds like a cool project.. I will start extending httpd & telnetd soon (next minor version should have realtime log-output as supposed to.. and I could add ability to execute external scripts)

COOL! :D
I am looking forward for these changes

Razor
09-25-2003, 08:52 AM
User Activity doesnt work for me

using ioBanana

ADDiCT
09-28-2003, 10:05 AM
- "beta" read-only version (u can't change any settings yet)
- user activity is still over telnet, and won't change any time soon. (if someone makes me a DLL to access shmem from VB i can do this over ftp as well)
- should work on all versions of ioFTPD, only user activity won't work on 4.9.4r (same as before)
- uses customized ioGroups to get all needed info
- doesn't work ? check settings again !
- why am i even posting this crappy thing ? no idea, i just put my weekend in it and now i'm going to watch a movie :)
- school starts again tomorrow so it'll take some time before i finish all setting-editing.

deleted attachment (50 downloads)

MaistroX
09-28-2003, 11:00 AM
WOW !!!!

no words here really, I just sit tight and wait for all the nice features to come to life in next version, SuperB Work ! :)

MaistroX
09-28-2003, 12:49 PM
oki, since u´re "ON" to it, maby I can give a couple of suggestions/requests !? (i do it anyway;))

In "User Settings"->

1. in "All Groups" theres nummbers would be nice of there waas space and if it could look something like ex:
"
103 masters
104 teesers
111 Lamers
"
and so on, just an example! ;) Easyer to overlook then.

2. "Max Speed Up" & "Max Speed down" windows so chnage settings by /user would be nice, dont know if its able to do yet, but nice to have it there thoup. :P

Other stuff:
if possible make so the ioGui makes somekind of "Noop" command so it dont get kicked for Idle , could be only me getting that, but that dont happend on site by ex: FFXP . ;)

THX again for ypur outstanding work !

ADDiCT
09-28-2003, 01:00 PM
updated :
- experimental usage of vod's sitewho.exe to display user activity over the FTP service
- 2 new ini configurations:
&nbsp; &nbsp; sitewho.exe site command
&nbsp; &nbsp; activity update interval

MaistroX
1. i know.
2. do u mean setting user bw limits ? not implemented in ioFTPD yet ?
3. noop command, i'll add that, but i don't know if that avoid timing out (anyone?)

deleted attachment (20 downloads)

MaistroX
09-28-2003, 01:36 PM
oki, "vod's sitewho.exe" work, but only shows users that are idle, no others .

ADDiCT
09-28-2003, 01:37 PM
i just found that bug :D

MaistroX
09-28-2003, 01:37 PM
;)

ADDiCT
09-28-2003, 02:06 PM
should be fixed here. going to bed now.

deleted attachment (25 downloads)

JoeDirt
09-28-2003, 02:07 PM
First I must say that this tool really is starting to look good ! :D
Now some comments.
Originally posted by ADDiCT
2. do u mean setting user bw limits ? not implemented in ioFTPD yet ?
True, but every siteowners hope that it will be I guess.
If you add the fields we might get it sooner in io ? ;)

3. noop command, i'll add that, but i don't know if that avoid timing out (anyone?)
No, I actually don't think it will, but my dream is that I could give special flags to those that admin the server so they could idle longer than other users.

On the "User settings" tab I think you could place the "Ident/IP list" box below the other stuff and then make the fields for username, group and flags a little wider.

Also the allowed amount of logins could be added to the user details and with an option to change this.

Would it be possible to record commands made to a file and then to import them and run on another site ?

Mouton
09-28-2003, 02:15 PM
3. noop command, i'll add that, but i don't know if that avoid timing out (anyone?) yes, it does.

Mouton
09-28-2003, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by MisterX
No, I actually don't think it will, but my dream is that I could give special flags to those that admin the server so they could idle longer than other users. Tell your siteops to use NOOP.
and only allow NOOP to siteops...

[Ftp-Permissions]
NOOP = 1M

You can also use a special flag for NOOP, say O, and give that flag to users you want to be able idle on site.

-=DoBBeR=-
09-28-2003, 02:40 PM
strangely enough ioGui wont show userlist, grouplist or stats, any idea why? useractivity works great though :)

ADDiCT
09-28-2003, 02:41 PM
have u installed ioGuiExt ?
what happens if u do 'site ioGui listusers' in flashfxp ?

-=DoBBeR=-
09-28-2003, 02:48 PM
have u installed ioGuiExt ?
what happens if u do 'site ioGui listusers' in flashfxp ?

where do I get ioGuiExt from? can't find it on the board

ADDiCT
09-28-2003, 02:51 PM
it's in ioGui.1.1.6.zip on the previous page :)
*.exe.only.zip means it's just an update for the previous zip

-=DoBBeR=-
09-28-2003, 03:05 PM
works great now, tnx =)

MaistroX
09-29-2003, 12:13 PM
One thing that came to my mind, is that I have one server running with two services, and my iogui´s "Activity list" I can only see first service, and in the "SiteWho" I can see both (all users logged in), please , IF possible, do so we/I can see all users in both !? :)

THX in advance!

ADDiCT
09-29-2003, 01:33 PM
i'm showing all i get... guess the telnet .who only lists the first service

MaistroX
09-29-2003, 02:31 PM
i'm showing all i get... guess the telnet .who only lists the first service

Oki, any Idéa if that can me changed, from my side or other ? :)

ADDiCT
09-29-2003, 02:47 PM
crappy update-of-the-day ~ ioGui 1.1.10
- NOOP'ing (hidden)
- some settings can already be changed
- some visual crap
- changed some small things in the ioGuiExt templates
- server settings tab can generate an error i just noticed

at this rate i should get a decent (acceptable) version next week i hope.

deleted attachment (57 downloads)

CrAcKeR
09-30-2003, 05:37 AM
Would also be nice to haveoption to view or list
online users ip

otherwise a great addon

ADDiCT
09-30-2003, 06:01 AM
then get me a shmem dll or a shmem program that gets me that info :banana:

Pharaoh
09-30-2003, 08:43 AM
then get me a shmem dll or a shmem program that gets me that info :banana:

LMAO @ :banana: ....was that a hint or what? :D
Good job, m8 (as always). Keep it up. ;)

ADDiCT
09-30-2003, 01:36 PM
daily update, some more editing options enabled.

server settings editing, adduser & addgroup will be for tomorrow

deleted attachment (52 downloads)

SomeoneWhoCares_2
09-30-2003, 03:31 PM
wow this tool has progressed very nicely since i last checked it out, cant wait to see it when its done :D

ddeca
09-30-2003, 03:42 PM
that was my exact same reaction...

this is going to be a killer app..

Kepp it up

/ddeca

-=DoBBeR=-
10-02-2003, 09:32 AM
yeah! I love this tool, has everything in it! :D :D

Speedy2004
10-02-2003, 07:41 PM
hi,

sry for my bad english :)

i have installed ioFTPD-beta4-9-4u all ok....
i have read this threat and downloaded the gui (thx for it :)) i have edit the ini and start the gui but i dont can see user or groups etc. :(

can anywere help me?

ADDiCT
10-03-2003, 09:45 AM
have u installed ioGuiExt as well?

Speedy2004
10-03-2003, 10:27 AM
i have in a folder "iogui"

mswinsck.ocx
tabctl32.ocx
mscomctl.ocx
iogui.ini
iogui.exe
mswinsck.ini

iogui connects to telnet and ftp but i cant see user, groups, sitewho....

Pharaoh
10-03-2003, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by Speedy2004
i have in a folder "iogui"

mswinsck.ocx
tabctl32.ocx
mscomctl.ocx
iogui.ini
iogui.exe
mswinsck.ini

iogui connects to telnet and ftp but i cant see user, groups, sitewho....

Had the same problem, ioftpd.ini was not configured properly (wrong path), check this out.

Speedy2004
10-03-2003, 11:15 AM
hmm... i think my ini its correct or had i somethink to add anything to ini?

Pharaoh
10-03-2003, 11:33 AM

sure. read all the instructions. http://www.emotipad.com/newemoticons/Bang-Head.gif

Speedy2004
10-03-2003, 11:40 AM
hmpf... iogroups have i installed and it goes site lusers etc i have read this threat von site 1 ... last i cant find the bug...

ADDiCT
10-03-2003, 11:54 AM
ioGuiExt is a custom version of ioGroups with specific templates and it's own sitecommand, download the last non-exe-only ioGui to get it

Speedy2004
10-03-2003, 01:06 PM
hmpf im a noob.... :( when i attach a *rar with my ini can help me anywone?

[Scripts]
## SITE <script> <parameters>
#
# !file = Show file
# @string = Alias
# %file = Execute file (translate cookies)
# file = Execute file
#
EXEC = ..\scripts\exec.bat
HELP = !..\help\help.msg
WKUP = @stats wkup
WKDN = @stats wkdn
TEST = ..\scripts\test.bat

ioGui = ..\scripts\ioGuiExt\ioGroups.exe
lgroups = ..\scripts\ioGuiExt\ioGroups.exe listgroups
lusers = ..\scripts\ioGuiExt\ioGroups.exe listusers
grpstats = ..\scripts\ioGuiExt\ioGroups.exe groupstats
usrstats = ..\scripts\ioGuiExt\ioGroups.exe userstats
traffic = ..\scripts\ioGuiExt\ioGroups.exe sitestats
user = ..\scripts\ioGuiExt\ioGroups.exe userinfo
owngroup = %..\scripts\ioGuiExt\ioGroups.exe listgroups %[$group]
myinfo = %..\scripts\ioGuiExt\ioGroups.exe userinfo %[$user]

[Ftp-Permissions]

Zer0Racer
10-03-2003, 07:36 PM
I finally decided to try this gui thing out. I get an error in FTP tab:

02:25:11 200-ERROR in clsUser::ReadUserfile() at line 0 : Overflow
02:25:11 200-ERROR: could not open userfile "100"
02:25:11 200- LastError =
02:25:11 200-----
02:25:11 200-(groups) 100 | crew | 1

The userfile 100 exists, and UserIdTable has entry for that userfile. 100 is my own account and it has the M flag. The userfile doesn't contain any strange negative stats values or anything like that. I still get this error when I've entered my own account as login in ioGui. I'm in group 'crew' that has 2 members. GID for 'crew' is also 100. Group file user counter says USERS 2. Can't see myself under User Settings tab.

Any ideas?

P.S. Update button under Server Settings is always greyed out for me.

Jojje
10-03-2003, 09:36 PM
I have the same problem as Zer0Racer + that it looks like many of my users are in the wrong group. I looked through some of the usr files & could not see that there was any special difference with the usr files that are ok & those that are not.

Any solutions?

-=DoBBeR=-
10-04-2003, 03:28 AM

Its really simple, u open the install.txt or whatever its named, and do as it says, u cant expect a program to work unless u install it properly

MaistroX
10-04-2003, 03:37 AM
yes ioGui works 100% , just read the "readme.nfo" that comes with it, do that , and it will work!

A small tip maby to ADDiCT, next release, maby put all things needed in same *.zip file, alot of Q´s would not be asked if so.

oki, maby a few, for thoose who have a hard time finding a good xxx -> english translater on the I-net maby....... ;)

Speedy2004
10-04-2003, 09:19 AM
this is the readme.nfo
i have all do this... and it doesnt works... :(
i am not stupid :) i works sometime with Serv-u raidenftpd an i have no problems.... what make i falsE?

+-------+
| ioGui |
+-------+

installation instructions
-------------------------

1. Extract ioGuiExt.zip. This is infact another copy of ioGroups, but
the output is specific for ioGui. To configure it right, read the
readme.nfo in ioGuiExt.zip, and edit ioGroups.ini as needed.

I'll assume u put it in C:\ioFTPD\scripts\ioGuiExt\
Add this line in your ioFTPD.ini file in the [scripts] section:
- ioFTPD 5.1.* and later : ioGui = EXEC ..\scripts\ioGuiExt\ioGroups.exe
- ioFTPD 5.0.* and earlier : ioGui = ..\scripts\ioGuiExt\ioGroups.exe
To prevent abuse, add this line in the [Ftp-SITE-Permissions] section:
ioGui = M
Don't forget to rehash !

Why do i need this ? The built-in commands in ioFTPD don't
allow me to get all required info, like listing groups etc.

2. Create a user for ioGui, preferably with flag M. Flag T is required.
(the default ioFTPD user should work perfectly)

ADDiCT
10-04-2003, 11:51 AM
updates in v1.1.13
- Adduser/addgroup/delgroup works.
- Setting number of logins per service works.
- Changed layout of some controls a bit (mainly in user & group settings) so it's still workable in 800x600.
- Added tray icon.
- Server settings are now editable.
- Changed reconnect buttons to connect (when disconnected) / disconnect (when connected).
- New ioGroups 1.0.244 included (as ioGuiExt).
- Improved routine on receiving command replies (rfc compliant)
(this was a problem with for exemple custom multi-line server welcome messages)

deleted attachment (85 downloads)

Pharaoh
10-04-2003, 12:16 PM
Excellent work, mate!

ADDiCT
10-04-2003, 12:28 PM
When renaming a user/group, the cached info gets updated.
On all other changes, you need to reload the cached user/group info, and if wanted, reload the user/grouplist as well

Speedy2004
10-04-2003, 06:19 PM
hey,

i have installed the sitewho.exe and i test it in iogui it works but in IoGui are username error group sitewho.ini ..... errors..

ftp register says

01:22:59 230-Welcome onboard MASTER!
01:22:59 230-
01:22:59 230- This message file is located inside your ioFTPD directory:
01:22:59 230- "text\ftp\master.welcome.msg"
01:22:59 230- If you wish to remove this crap, edit "text\ftp\login.msg"
01:22:59 230- - ioFTPD team
01:22:59 230 User Speedy logged in.
01:22:59 200-ERROR: "user_file" is not a valid file.
01:22:59 200 Command Successful.

telnet
01:22:57 > 652928
01:22:57 ÿýÿü
01:22:57 [welcome] Welcome on ioFTPD telnet server Speedy@ioftpd.
01:22:57 [welcome]
01:22:57 [welcome] Time is now 01:22

what make i false? it doesnt work again....

MaistroX
10-05-2003, 06:52 AM
One thing about latest, it does´nt seem to get the nr of logins for FTP, TELNET or HTTP, it only shows value "0" on all, and on all users.

Even if I change any values, and do a "Reload cashed info" it still shows "0" value on all .

ADDiCT
10-05-2003, 07:08 AM
ERROR: "user_file" is not a valid file.
---> check your settings in ioGroups.ini in the ioGuiExt dir.

MaistroX
--> what version of ioFTPD? could u open one of the userfiles and see if the line "limits 0 0 1 1 5" is there ?

MaistroX
10-05-2003, 07:30 AM
Opend a few and here´s some ex:

User1 "limits 0 0 0 4 0"
User2 "limits 0 0 5 5 5" <- ME! :)
User3 "limits 0 0 2 2 5"

ps. I use "ioFTPD version 5.0.13r".

ADDiCT
10-05-2003, 08:22 AM
Are u sure u have overwritten the old ioGuiExt template files (if u used previous versions) ?

If u are sure u are using the latest templates, could u give me the line that says
200-(uinfo) 103 | maxlogins | 5 | 1 | 5
when u do
site ioGui userinfo ADDiCT
in the FTP Console tab (or in FlashFXP)?

i forgot to mention this: edit server settings will probably **** up your ioftpd.ini file layout, ioGui just writes
"setting = value" back to the file, no extra spaces to align it nicely :) (like "setting &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; = value")

MaistroX
10-05-2003, 09:01 AM
Hmm, this was a bit strange, just closed down ioGui and started it again nad NOW it worked, strage, but nice that it works now. :)

One other thing, the ioGui is in systray + and still in the "field below" (i mean showing as other open programs, cant explain in english what I mean, hope u understand:)), can u make an option i *.ini file that "place in sysmtemtray when minimized" ?

THX and great work....as usual ! ;)

Ps. do you what can be the reson for me for I can only choose to have it maximized or minimized, before I could resize the gui as I wished ?

ADDiCT
10-05-2003, 10:52 AM
clicking the trayicon will toggle shown/hidden
but i'll add an ini option so that minimizing will hide it as well

MaistroX
10-05-2003, 12:15 PM
oki I do it here then ! ;)

"
Oki, since more and more will both LOVE and use ioGui , incl. ME ;), I have a few suggestions (if possible) ->

1. since theres no (at this time) working "kill" features for 5.x.x , could u maby consider do anything rthat can be used with ioGui, meaning (ex:) have a dropdown list with all teams, so U can kick a hole teams at once and so on , separate users.....

2. maby turn the current black "NOTE/varning text" in ex: "server settings RED, easyer not to miss then :)

3. Options in Server Settings to "Site Close" and "Site ReOpen" !?

thx, just wanted to get some more suggestions :)
"

MaistroX
10-06-2003, 07:25 AM
One more small thing.

Since I (and maby other) use 2 or more services, only way to show all logged in is to look under sitewho in ioGui, and if u look under activity list u cant see the other services, cant it be done so u see all users in both ? :)

+

and now that "ioFTPD SiteKill for ioFTPD 5.x" will soon be working to, cant u get som managment for that to in ioGui, maby under maby a new option "ServerManagment" with allso "Site Close" and "Site Restart" ? :D

ADDiCT
10-06-2003, 09:17 AM
integrating sitekill commands won't be a problem, but those are better put in SiteWho or Activity tabs

About those: Activity tab can't show more than it does now. It's all Telnet outputs, i can't change that.
SiteWho depends 100% on vod's sitewho, so again, i can't change that.
(unless i get shmem working in VB, and i really don't have much time with school now)

ADDiCT
10-12-2003, 07:12 AM
updates in 1.1.14 :
- Server Browser: using the new STAT command (only for ioFTPD v5.1.7 and later)
In the browser u can create/delete/nuke/wipe folders & delete/(wipe) files.
- Batch user editing: edit flags/credits/logins for a list of selected users.

'sorting' in the browser is still b0rk3d, it won't separate files & dirs yet. U can temporaraly solve this by sorting on username/size/.. and then afterwards sorting on 'access'.

For people that are upgrading from 1.1.13 version:
you only need to overwrite the EXE, and add the site_nuke = ... line in your ioGui.ini
(nothing changed about ioGuiExt)

Pharaoh
10-12-2003, 07:26 AM
Thanks ADDiCT.
Only 1 problem here - I can't restore down the window size now, it can be either full screen (fully maximized), minimized or minimized to tray...

ADDiCT
10-12-2003, 07:29 AM
hmmm... what windows version ? any windows themes or enhancements that change the look of all windows ?
i can resize it all the way i want

Pharaoh
10-12-2003, 07:33 AM
Windows XP SP1 with all the latest updates. No Themes installed.
GeForce MX4-440 with nVidia latest drivers.
Restore down works perfect with all the previous ioGui versions, only not with this.

ADDiCT
10-12-2003, 07:44 AM
try deleting all these settings in your registry, when ioGui is not running:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\ADDiCT ioTools\ioGui

Pharaoh
10-12-2003, 08:05 AM
yep, works fine now :)
Thanks!

MaistroX
10-12-2003, 08:15 AM
Wonderful!

Now only missing is sitekill function so one can kick within the ioGui to , please add tgat as soon as u can !? :)

Since I still use "ioFTPD version 5.0.13r" , as it works stabil, and now tryed the latest ioGui (1.1.14) , all things seems to work with it , besides the "Server Browser" (but that we know dont work with that version..........but......as I now run ioGui, the Telnet Connection get disconected all the time, that it didnt do in latest, why ?

And as allways, GREAT work :)

ADDiCT
10-12-2003, 08:24 AM
what error exactly ? (timeout, connection closed by remote side, ...)

(tried restarting the site ?)

Pharaoh
10-12-2003, 08:27 AM

Now only missing is sitekill function so one can kick within the ioGui to , please add tgat as soon as u can !? :)

It's already there. Just right click a user in the activity list and choose kick.

MaistroX
10-12-2003, 08:30 AM
Seems to work now after a restart of site ! :)

is it possible allso , in future version of ioGui, to have ->

1. in "activity list" and "site who" when i mark a person, that line then be shadowed all the way from left to right, and maby in a colour, maby even have a choose to choose a colour for that ? :D

2. If, like ME for instance, allways have "activity list" and "site who" listed with "state" first, so I can see the dn and up all grouped, is it possible for the ioGui to remember my settings and save it allways (somewere) on Exit ? :)

THX !

ADDiCT
10-12-2003, 08:46 AM
1. in "activity list" and "site who" when i mark a person, that line then be shadowed all the way from left to right, and maby in a colour, maby even have a choose to choose a colour for that ? There is NO way i can be sure that the selected user is still the same one, after refreshing the list. That's because Telnet .who nor sitewho.exe output a (unique) connection ID.

MaistroX
10-12-2003, 09:00 AM
I meant more like , as its now there allways a person "marked" but just the name, I meant that the hole line could be marked, either with shadow or with colour, so it would be eayser to see. :)

Since , as its now, if a person disconects the one inder him gets "marked" insted .

Follow, coz I´m REALLY bad at explaining ! ;)

ADDiCT
10-13-2003, 10:24 AM
server browser is b0rk3d with new ioFTPD v5.1.8, will be fixed in next ioGui

scull
10-14-2003, 03:14 PM
Hi...

I just started to use your GREAT ioGUI! And i DO love it! .. :D

Keep Up The Good Work!

//Scull

ADDiCT
10-17-2003, 01:37 PM
updated in 1.1.15:
- fixed browser issue for 5.1.8 and up ('..' didn't list, and pathname stayed '/')
- fixed bug in browser when doubleclicking on an empty list.
- added 'rename' command in browser.
- added 'chmod' command in browser.
- files and directories are now separatly sorted (the way u would expect)
- added 'last login' & 'total login count' info to user settings.
- added 'VFS file' setting to user & group settings (still read-only atm)
- fixed an issue in ioGroups (ioGuiExt) : impossible to view userinfo on users with a ] or [ in the username.
- added 'minimize_to_tray' setting in ini-file.
- custom batch commands on users : command will be performed for every selected user. the sample command is 'site delip %(user) *', which will delete all ident@ip's from all users: BE CAREFULL :)

Note: this is not just an .exe upgrade, ioGuiExt template files and .exe have changed as well !

things i'm working on (near future):
- showing a 'sortable' timestamp in the server browser
- adding customizable rightclick menus to trayicon, server browser and user activity list
- customizable trayicon text & window title bar text (eg: server speed, users connected, sitename,&nbsp;...)
- changing groupadmin for a user! how could i forget that!

I also started working on a program to 'group' all ioGui windows (transparantly) so u get a manager like ServuAdmin for your list of servers you admin, but that'll be for later :)

MaistroX
10-18-2003, 12:17 AM
so nice :)

Pharaoh
10-18-2003, 12:22 AM
Excellent job, bro, as always.
One small problem - now that u moved the list and text boxes for the ident@ip, as we discussed, the ADD button is only visible, but the DEL button is not...

Zer0Racer
10-18-2003, 01:52 AM
Increase the size of your ioGui window just a little to the right. ;)

Pharaoh
10-18-2003, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by Zer0Racer
Increase the size of your ioGui window just a little to the right. ;)

It's fully maximized on 1024x768...still can't see the button

ADDiCT
10-18-2003, 02:45 AM
using winxp with gay themes or something ? :)
make a screenshot !

Pharaoh
10-18-2003, 02:53 AM
using winxp with gay themes or something ? :)
make a screenshot !

using winxp with no theme...here a screenshot:

MaistroX
10-18-2003, 03:06 AM
LOL, what screen resolution is that ? 60 x 20 ! ;)

think u should try to adjust to a higher screen resoulution ex: 1024x768 and u will see ALL of the gui ! :)

havent seen sutch a LOW Screen resolution since........cant even remember! lol

Pharaoh
10-18-2003, 03:10 AM
LOL, what screen resolution is that ? 60 x 20 ! ;)

think u should try to adjust to a higher screen resoulution ex: 1024x768 and u will see ALL of the gui ! :)

havent seen sutch a LOW Screen resolution since........cant even remember! lol

eh!? bro, when was the last time u went to your eye specialist?

MaistroX
10-18-2003, 03:13 AM
Not long ago:D, but just a look at your screen shoot tells me that thats a LOW resolution, try higher it a bit , that should solve your "problem" !

ADDiCT
10-18-2003, 03:21 AM
it's not the resolution, the screenshot is 1024*768
it's more the default fontsize i think

MaistroX
10-18-2003, 03:30 AM
oki, can only state then that in 1280x1024 it looks SuperB ! :)

Ps. ADDiCT, please dont forget to implement so all sitekill functions kan be used within the ioGui . ;)

ADDiCT
10-18-2003, 03:36 AM
Ps. ADDiCT, please dont forget to implement so all sitekill functions kan be used within the ioGui . ;)things i'm working on (near future):
- adding customizable rightclick menus to trayicon, server browser and user activity list

ini file: sitewho_menu = menutext | command

sitewho_menu = kill idlers | site kill "idletime>120"
sitewho_menu = kill %(user) | site kill user=%(user)
sitewho_menu = kill leechers | site kill transfer=down

should be done by tonight i guess

MaistroX
10-18-2003, 03:38 AM
great, have I told u , that u rock !?
......probably ALOT of times, it´s still true! :D

ADDiCT
10-18-2003, 01:11 PM
updated in 1.1.16:
- server browser now sends CWD commands as well, so commands like 'site rescan' will get executed in the current directory.
- customizable menu's for trayicon, server browser and activity lists (read ini file for technical info)
- converted Jan/Feb/Mar... to 01/02/03... in browser to allow sorting. No year is added yet, just assume last logically possible.
- added scrollbar in User Settings if needed (people with large 120 dpi fonts will need this)
- change in user settings: list shows gadmin for groups + allows to edit them.

MaistroX
10-18-2003, 01:45 PM
one "small" thing thou in the new version! :(

RIght clicking on the ioGui icon, makes it popup, but it wil not go away anymore! ;)

PLEASE FIX :)

.....but after a restart it goes away again after right clicking on it, strange.

waynomat
10-18-2003, 04:26 PM
well, first my compliments for this great tool!
thats what i missed @ ioftpd :)

with the flashfxp script i get 6 users, 3 groups..thats OK.

when i connect with 1.1.16, in the FTP window i also get these 6 users first..(top uploads, default login.msg)

but under it, there is standing:

23:22:13 200-(groups) 0 | ioftpd | 2
23:22:13 200-(groups) 100 | lSpeed | 0
23:22:13 200-(groups) 1 | NoGroup | 0

and in the user&group list are not my added users&groups, there are the 2 default users in the default group..(telnet, ioftpd)

i have no idea how i could fix that..i also rehashed my config..

thanks for any tipps

ps: i'm using 4.9.4u bea & iogui 1.1.16

MaistroX
10-18-2003, 04:33 PM
@ waynomat ->

Have u configured ioGui.ini correct, I mean u could have missed to change
"ioftpd_version = 5" to "4" instead , since
"; 4 -> 4.9.4u" .

Just a thought !?

Sometimes even I can miss stuff like this! ;)

waynomat
10-18-2003, 04:36 PM
no, i did not forget :)

; This setting is important for the telnet
; connection (prefixed commands or not).
; The user activity won't function on 4.9.4.r
; 4 -> 4.9.4u
; 5 -> 5.*.*

ioftpd_version = 4

ADDiCT
10-18-2003, 06:54 PM
with the flashfxp script i get 6 users, 3 groups..thats OK.
-> what script would that be ?

Any chance u are connecting to another installation of ioFTPD on your computer? OR! having ioGroups.ini pointing to another installation on your harddisk?
I haven't had any complaints on ioGroups where users/groups didn't get listed in ioFTPD 4 (unless files were ****ed up)

MaistroX -> if it's needed, u can add a 'cancel' command to the menu to make it disappear:
menu_tray = cancel | $null

If i add the event to rightbuttondown, u need to click the icon twice.
If i add the event to rightbuttonup, the menu won't disappear unless u clicked it.
i'll see what i can fix about this

Edit: ok, got the tray menu issue fixed, a simple DoEvents did the trick :)

waynomat
10-19-2003, 04:18 AM
i use: ioftpd494.plus.ioBanana.fixed.fce

also when i do "site users" i get the 6 users..
i check my ini, should be ok..i'm getting no error when i'm reloading the list..

i can remember, that a earlier version showed the users correct..:confused:

waynomat
10-19-2003, 04:45 AM
now i checked my

UserIdTable
and
GroupIdTable

there are only the 2 default users/groups linked..why?
i don't understand this, i'm getting no error with the flashfxp script and all works fine, there i can see my users..:confused:

maybe ioftpd needs more chmod rights?

ADDiCT
10-19-2003, 01:24 PM
waynomat's problem got solved, ioftpd 4 uses 'passwd' and 'group' instead of 'UserIdTable' and 'GroupIdTable'

updated in 1.1.17:
- ioBMonitor added to activity lists.
- grouped the 3 ways to get user activity into 1 tab with 3 subtabs (ioGui will remeber last used tab as default)
- full line is now colored in activity lists instead of only username.
- added checkbox in user activity to stop refreshing if needed.
- fixed menu popup on tray icon: it doesn't hang anymore. (edit: it still hangs :p)
- improved sorting in browser: should now always split dirs & files, and remember sortorder.
- browser is now resizing in height as well.
- VFS file can now be set for users & groups. Once u set it, u can't delete it unless u manually edit the user/group file.

issues:
- sitewho.exe seems to skip alot users, only 30% of the times all people get listed, or is it just me?
- empty tab item, didn't feel like going through the trouble to delete it

(no changes in ioGuiExt for those who are upgrading, just .exe and some .ini settings)

MaistroX
10-19-2003, 01:53 PM
"- ioBMonitor added to activity lists."

works, only thing it dont do is showing ->
"
Upload:
Download:
Totalspeed:
"
at the bottom for it .

+

sitekill functions make sitekill crash, and talked to RAMRAM and he said "[21:19] <RAMRAM> iogui may not be able to translate the sitekill output properly" !
Please look in to that , thoose sitekill commands would REALLY be usefull in the ioGui for me.....and maby others.

PS. since - ioBMonitor shows ALOT of info, maby it would be a great Ideá to add some kind of choice of what u whant to see, maby rightclick on the a "cid user .... ... ans so on" to have the ability to mark thoose things user whant to see in thoose fileds ?
<- would love that myslef ;)

Pharaoh
10-20-2003, 10:33 PM
"- ioBMonitor added to activity lists."

works, only thing it dont do is showing ->
"
Upload:
Download:
Totalspeed:
"
at the bottom for it .

Yep, great work as always, bro. :)
tho I am missing the total for ioBmonitor too...

ADDiCT
10-21-2003, 12:52 AM
that's normal, since i forgot to count them :)

ADDiCT
10-22-2003, 12:24 PM
updated in 1.1.18:
- draggable column headers in browser & activity lists: allows u to reposition colums (but changes won't be saved on exit)
- shows up/down/total speed in ioBMonitor activity list.
- ioGui remembers ioBMonitor's colums widths (drag them to 0 to hide them)
- view/edit a user's home path.
- set custom vfs file / homepath in ADDUSER / ADDGROUP dialog windows now works.

(update ioGuiExt as well, new exe and templates)

MaistroX
10-22-2003, 12:48 PM
Biggus Thx´sius :)

Pharaoh
10-22-2003, 11:18 PM
Thanks bro :D

toki
10-23-2003, 08:52 AM
detailed user infos are not displayed...

iogui 1.1.18 with iogroups for that. login telnet and ftp works. group infos are displayed. paths are ok.

any ideas?

15:51:31 200-(uinfo) 2 | daydn | 0 | 0 | 0
15:51:31 200-(uinfo) ----
15:51:31 200 Command successful.
15:51:31 ) 4 | daydn | 1592 | 11 | 1082
15:51:31 ) 4 | daydn | 1592 | 11 | 1082
15:51:32 ) 3 | daydn | 0 | 0 | 0
15:51:32 200-(uinfo) ----
15:51:32 200 Command successful.
15:51:32
15:51:32 200-(uinfo) 2 | daydn | 0 | 0 | 0
15:51:32 200-(uinfo) ----
15:51:32 200 Command successful.
15:51:33 | 0
15:51:33 200-(uinfo) 1 | daydn | 0 | 0 | 0
15:51:33 200-(uinfo) ----
15:51:33 200 Command successful.
15:51:33 daydn | 0 | 0 | 0
15:51:33 200-(uinfo) ----
15:51:33 200 Command successful.
15:58:06 | 0
15:58:06 200-(uinfo) 1 | daydn | 0 | 0 | 0
15:58:06 200-(uinfo) ----
15:58:06 200 Command successful.
15:58:06
15:58:06 200-(uinfo) 2 | daydn | 0 | 0 | 0
15:58:06 200-(uinfo) ----
15:58:06 200 Command successful.

is comig up on the ftp window

MaistroX
10-23-2003, 09:25 AM
Psssst ADDiCT.....please, please, please hurry to add all new BW functions to the ioGui ! :)

thx in advance.

ADDiCT
10-23-2003, 04:08 PM
updates in 1.1.19 :
- view/set bandwidth limits per user
- (ftp) tab now only shows command replies after they are completely received (old ioGui would show partial incoming data on receive)

note: i forgot bw limits in the ADDUSER dialog window :(

MaistroX
10-23-2003, 04:48 PM
All users changing regarding bw limitations /users is NOT shown after altered/changed so one can never se the values set a change! please fix :)

ADDiCT
10-23-2003, 04:52 PM
reload cached info ?

MaistroX
10-23-2003, 04:56 PM
reload cached info ?

of course I did, and tyred again after your superquick reply, still dont work ! :/

not even after a complete restart of both ioFTPD and ioGui.

ADDiCT
10-23-2003, 05:03 PM
updated ioGuiExt as well i hope? both exe and templates are updated

MaistroX
10-23-2003, 05:10 PM
Jepp, that was IT, hard to know from one update to another what to update ! ;)

THX for another great ....update .

toki
10-23-2003, 05:48 PM
great... now iogui displays detailed user infos on my machine... THX! problem solved

toki
10-24-2003, 01:24 AM
groups daydn button shows user daydn
think its just a broken link isn't it?

ADDiCT
10-25-2003, 08:18 AM
updates in 1.1.20:
- fixed bug in Stats tab (mentioned by cunhell ^ )
- no more sitewho.exe where i need to make 3 calls: for up, down and idlers
ioGuiWho.exe: based on mouton's OnlineData example (http://www.ioftpd.com/board/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1426), gives almost the same output as ioBanana's SITE CID LISTBOT
- column widths in ioGuiWho's tab are saved, just like in ioBMonitor's tab
- windowsize doesn't get saved anymore when ioGui closes whilst minimized/maximized/hidden
- added bandwidth settings to ADDUSER dialog window.
- fixed bug when performing a batch of commands

MaistroX
10-25-2003, 08:23 AM
only .exe file to update this time or... ? ;)

ADDiCT
10-25-2003, 08:25 AM
- replace ioGui.exe
- install ioGuiWho.exe (file + ioftpd.ini settings)
- optionally remove sitewho.exe setting in ioGui.ini
- no changes in ioGuiExt

MaistroX
10-25-2003, 08:33 AM
:banana:

Ps. can u add in "batch processing" in User settings so one allso can mark say 5 users and have there BW limitations set in batch mode to ? :)

+

latest version, dont seem to show either "Home Path" or "VFS File:" in User settings ! PLEASE FIX :)

+ ioGuiWho crashes with the info ->
AppName: ioguiwho.exe AppVer: 0.0.0.0 ModName: ioguiwho.exe
ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 00001435

! :(

SlimCrazy
10-26-2003, 01:08 AM
error in ioGuiWho reporting thru gui.. some Error in WReceiveFTP() at line 188: object variable with block not set shit... dunno and ya the home path / vfs file isn't showing in users either.

and ya.. the $wipe cookie dont work and i think the %(path) cookie causes a runtime error 5 thingy too

ADDiCT
10-26-2003, 03:29 AM
- try this in the custom batch command textbox: site change %(user) speedlimit 20 30
- Yes, it crashes when a user is logging in.
No, i'm not a c++ wizard.
If anyone wants to fix it, i'd be very happy: http://home.no.net/addict99/files/ioGuiWho.cpp

- home path/vfs file is showing correctly on my version...
do this command in the FTP console:9:23:42 > site iogui userinfo ioFTPDand tell me what these lines say: 9:24:27 200-(uinfo) 0 | vfsfile | ..\etc\admin.vfs
9:24:27 200-(uinfo) 0 | homepath | /
- Error in WReceiveFTP() at line 188: object variable with block
i'm trying to reproduce this error... anything special u were doing? fast refreshrate for the activity list?

- u are right, there is no $wipe command, that's my mistake. Put this instead:menu_browser = wipe | site wipe %(pwd)%(name)
- i'll see what i can find out about the %(path) cookie (this one only exists in the ioGuiWho menu, and i think i disabled it)

SlimCrazy
10-26-2003, 12:11 PM
this:

menu_browser = wipe | site wipe %(pwd)%(name)

doesn't work.. instead use:

menu_browser = wipe | site wipe %(name)

------------

9:23:42 > site iogui userinfo SlimCrazy

works but doesn't show a vfsfile or a homepath line.

romracer
10-26-2003, 01:57 PM
i think its not showing a vfs or homedir because you don't have one set. you're assuming there is a "default" on each user account and i don't think there is. there is merely a default overall vfs. try setting one on a single user account and then reload the userlist and see if its there.

ADDiCT
10-26-2003, 02:13 PM
his problem was an outdated set of ioGuiExt templates (and exe)

toki
10-27-2003, 11:29 AM
sorting by speed in the "who" menus will result in sorting by first number of speed so lets say 500k is faster than 2500k. possible to fix in next version?

toki
10-30-2003, 09:09 AM
got another one...

in ioGuiwho the transfered column displays what? KB and displays MB or MB and a "." or "," is missing between the numbers. something seems wrong.

ADDiCT
11-02-2003, 05:27 PM
updates in 1.1.21:
- Activity list: sorting on speed; display of current transfer in MB
- crash-free ioGuiWho.exe (in C++, based on darkone's latest example in the programming forum)
- ?? dunno if there was anything else, been coding on too many different things this last week...

update ioGui.exe & ioGuiWho.exe
(no changes for ioGuiExt or .ini file)

wooolF[RM]
11-02-2003, 09:05 PM
thanx for the update, apreciatted :) :D

scull
11-03-2003, 03:46 PM
Hi ..

I have a small problem.. I am "remote" controlling my ioFTPD server ( that is not at my home ) with your ioGui ( from home ) and i can't get ioGuiWho to work..

Everything else is working smooth ..

MUST ioGui be runned from localhost machine ?

// Scull

ADDiCT
11-03-2003, 04:00 PM
I can only test & develop it whilest working on the same machine, but there should be no limits whatsoever to use it on a remote machine.
Have u "installed" ioGuiWho.exe correctly ? That is: put the line ioguiwho = EXEC ..\scripts\ioGuiWho.exe in the ioftpd.ini config file, followed by a site config rehash ?
If yes, what output does the command site ioguiwho give u ?

scull
11-03-2003, 04:10 PM
Yes .. i have that one right.
I don't get ANY output att all ..

site ioguiwho
200 Command Successful.

Strange ! .. It finds the command BUT nothing is returned back ..

I have tested both with and without EXEC before , and yes i did REHASH :) ..

AND i even restarted the ioFTPD! ..

// Scull

ADDiCT
11-03-2003, 04:15 PM
Make sure that your EXEC <path> setting is pointing to the correct location of ioGuiWho.exe
In case of doubt, use an absolute location, like this:

ioguiwho = EXEC C:\ioftpd\scripts\ioguiwho.exe

scull
11-03-2003, 04:30 PM
Sorry ... the same thing :( ..

I'm waiting for my registred version of IoFTPD .. i'll try it on that version when i recieve it.

//Scull

ADDiCT
11-03-2003, 04:52 PM
are u using the latest free version ? beta5-2-14u ?
i forgot to mention that it uses the latest FILEMAP technique, which only works in beta 5.2.11 and later... :eek:

darkone
11-03-2003, 05:03 PM
You could also grab the who info by writing itcl script (should be faster to execute, works from remote & and is much easier to manage)

ADDiCT
11-03-2003, 05:05 PM
my tcl knowledge is even less than c++, so if anyone wants to do this for me... :)

wooolF[RM]
11-03-2003, 08:15 PM
ioGuiWho still crashes for me... not a big deal as I use stats from ioBanana (next tab) but kinda annoying cause every time u restart the app and go under activitie list, it shows u ioGuiWho's stats and it crashes right away (I'm pressing "Enter" button 0.1sec after the crash (to not send any error report)).

could it be possible probably to add some switch to INI file? like :

; activitie list type
; - 1 = telnet.
; - 2 = ioGuiWho (recommended)
; - 3 = ioBanana SITE CID (use only if you have ioBanana)

activitie = 3

;)

Pharaoh
11-04-2003, 09:35 PM
I keep getting this error...

ADDiCT
11-05-2003, 12:13 PM
updates in 1.1.22 :
- fixed the error displayed above :) (happens when u get disconnected and reconnect again)
- fixed bug when performing batch command: user login limits wouldn't get set.
- 'NOOP' timer is now set to 25s instead of 5s (was my mistake, forgot to remove some old code. This could case the server browser to fail on large dirlistings)
- improved server browser: '..' will always stay on top of the listing, and i added counters for files/dirs

for people who upgrade from previous version: EXE update only

MaistroX
11-05-2003, 12:35 PM
for people who upgrade from previous version: EXE update only [/B]

GREAT ! :)

-=DoBBeR=-
11-05-2003, 01:28 PM
yeah, great job addict :)

Pharaoh
11-05-2003, 08:59 PM
updates in 1.1.22 :
- fixed the error displayed above :) (happens when u get disconnected and reconnect again)
- fixed bug when performing batch command: user login limits wouldn't get set.
- 'NOOP' timer is now set to 25s instead of 5s (was my mistake, forgot to remove some old code. This could case the server browser to fail on large dirlistings)
- improved server browser: '..' will always stay on top of the listing, and i added counters for files/dirs

for people who upgrade from previous version: EXE update only

Excellent! Thanks! :)

wooolF[RM]
11-05-2003, 09:44 PM
btw, if u sort by how much people DLed (in last activitie tab) it will be sorted wrong (same problem as before with speed). Not a big problem (I don't use it at all, just noticed it while playing with this nice app ;)).

Regards

MaistroX
11-07-2003, 12:10 PM
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, IF u can, make the ioGui work on a SSL enforeced site to :)

Just turned over to SSL here , and one of a sudden (I´m VERY used to ioGui;)) I cant use ioGui as before at all :(

Isn´t there a way to have ioGui login on to site just as it did before, even when its SSL enforced, some way maby for it to grab the cert and so on, please look into it anyway, your ioGui rocks solid, as I said MANY times ! ;)

PLEASE!

ADDiCT
11-07-2003, 12:21 PM
no support for ssl included yet ... perhaps use a tool like winsslwrap in the meanwhile

MaistroX
11-07-2003, 12:28 PM
no support for ssl included yet ... perhaps use a tool like winsslwrap in the meanwhile

How du u mean then ?

I use that to connect to linknet and so on , could U explian how-to for the ioGui to work as it "did" , please?

and please consider adding the support , IF , it´s able at all :)

ADDiCT
11-07-2003, 12:29 PM
it won't be for another week at LEAST.

winsslwrap has an option to work as an ftp proxy, u might wanna check it out

Pharaoh
11-08-2003, 10:25 AM
The wipe and the del cookies (in the browser) doesn't seem to work for me...

When using wipe, I get: (in the results tab)
00:23:19 >
00:23:19 500 '': Command not understood

When using dele:
00:25:36 > DELE /APPS/Broderbund.Identity.Theft.Protector.v1.01-MaGE
00:25:36 550 /APPS/Broderbund.Identity.Theft.Protector.v1.01-MaGE: Access is denied.

dele *does* work for files tho:
00:26:50 > DELE /0DAY/1010/CoordTrans_1.0.13-DIGERATI/file_id.diz
00:26:50 250 DELE command successful.

Am I doing something wrong?

Lucifuge
11-09-2003, 01:37 AM
hey this thing is pretty cool!
but i have a problem right off it started up and worked fine for
over an hour. then seem to quit and now wont connect.get closing socket immediately?12:39:25 AM wsFTP_Close()
any help would be appreciated!

scull
11-09-2003, 02:40 AM
Hi! ...

I Upgaded ioFTPD to latest registred version and VOLA :) it woked with sitewho! :)

Sorry for steeling time from you , when it was i who made a classic mistake ( not to ALWAYS have the latest verions ).

Keep up your good work! ..

// Scull

ADDiCT
11-15-2003, 01:56 PM
updates in 1.1.23
improved refreshing of activity list for ioGuiWho & ioBanana (not for telnet.who)
(scrollbar won't be scrolled back to the beginning)

SSL support will take longer than expected :(

Pharaoh
11-15-2003, 10:32 PM
updates in 1.1.23
improved refreshing of activity list for ioGuiWho & ioBanana (not for telnet.who)
(scrollbar won't be scrolled back to the beginning)

Sweeeet, bro! :banana:

I hope you will also be able to make it remember the columns sizes & locations for each activity tab on exit...(and last activity tab used of course...)

ADDiCT
11-16-2003, 02:54 AM
last selected activity tab is already saved as far as i can remember.
column reorderdering is 'dynamic', there is no way i can read out which order u put them in.

Pharaoh
11-16-2003, 03:06 AM
last selected activity tab is already saved as far as i can remember.
column reorderdering is 'dynamic', there is no way i can read out which order u put them in.

I think last selected activity tab was saved upon exit in one of the previous versions, but not anymore....now I get iobanana activity tab every time I start ioGui.
As for saving column sizes & locations - many programs do that, take Kazaa (the Traffic window) for example...so I assume there should be a way to do that in ioGui too... ;)

ADDiCT
11-16-2003, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by Pharaoh
many programs do that, take Kazaa (the Traffic window) for example HE USES KAZAA ! LET'S GET HIM ! ;)

ADDiCT
11-16-2003, 05:39 AM
i forgot to mention this in the update list:
when adding a user, u can copy the data from the main window's selected user (everything except IP's & secondary groups)

wooolF[RM]
11-16-2003, 08:42 PM
i forgot to mention this in the update list:
when adding a user, u can copy the data from the main window's selected user (everything except IP's & secondary groups) damn f00k3n sweet man :D apreciatte your work as always ;)

keep it up :D

just tried new version and I have to say : this app rox :D I do really hope that work on this app will keep in progress with ioFTPD cause it is very usefull :) thnx again for great ioGUI

MaistroX
11-17-2003, 07:28 PM
Please please please, could u add in ioGui so that the "readd" functions from HERE (readd By Harm) (http://www.ioftpd.com/board/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1963) , would be really appreciated ? :)

Psychosis
11-18-2003, 01:12 AM
sorry if this has been asked.....when i start iogui it used to start up in a window perfectly. Now it starts and i see the icon in tasktray and i see the app in taskbar. It does not show the small window, I have to right click appin askbar and select maximize. After it opens fullscreen i can't resize it in any way. Any ideas? Using 1.1.23 of iogui, winxp.

Thnx

wooolF[RM]
11-18-2003, 11:59 AM
Psychosis, replace your ini with original one, should help...

Pharaoh
11-18-2003, 12:04 PM
Psychosis, delete all these settings in your registry, when ioGui is not running:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\ADDiCT ioTools\ioGui

Psychosis
11-18-2003, 10:14 PM
Great, that did it. I knew it was in the registry somewhere but i couldn't remember where VB apps settings were stored.

Thanks bro.

ADDiCT
11-19-2003, 05:19 PM
Question: is anyone still using the telnet part of ioGui? any reasons why i should keep it for the time being?

MaistroX
11-19-2003, 06:31 PM
yes and no, really nice to be able to access it thou ioGui still, so please leave it there in future versions to. :)

wooolF[RM]
11-19-2003, 07:29 PM
Question: is anyone still using the telnet part of ioGui? any reasons why i should keep it for the time being?

nope, not using at all (both console and under activities)

melsedir
11-19-2003, 07:32 PM
nope, not using it

-=DoBBeR=-
11-19-2003, 08:40 PM
nope, get rid of it hehe

Pharaoh
11-19-2003, 09:29 PM
Yeah, still using it...always nice to have extra axs option in case ftp service has some problems...

wooolF[RM]
11-19-2003, 11:28 PM
would like to see button called "RECONNECT" somewhere where it is always visible... cause if u run ioGUI and server dies/crashes/u restart it/whatever, then ioGUI does not update status anymore (like activitie list for example)

Thanx :)

odd
11-20-2003, 10:27 AM
Would it be possible to have encryption auth in iogui?

ADDiCT
11-20-2003, 12:17 PM
SSL support is a little more complicated than i expected, never worked with it before. I'll see what is possible with winsslwrap (it has a built-in ftp ssl proxy) and write a small guide on how to setup your connection through that.

next things that will be implemented:
- different trayicon for each state: no users online / only idlers / uploads / downloads / both up & downloads
- display total up & down speed in trayicon text

wooolF[RM]
11-20-2003, 12:54 PM
sounds nice, keep up the good work :D :banana:

darkone
11-24-2003, 03:17 AM
addict, provide me information required to perform transfer (paypal account, bank account information or home address + currency) Use forum private messages (so I know its' from you :))

Pharaoh
11-24-2003, 11:25 PM
Bug found:

When no user is online (except for the gui user of course) and I click the ioGuiWho.exe tab - I keep getting
Run-time error '35600':
Index out of bounds

And when I click OK the program quit.

Zer0Racer
11-25-2003, 05:53 AM
Yep, ADDiCT already knows about this. I told him a couple of days ago. Don't think there will be a fix for it since he's planning to re-do that part. Ugly quickfix is to not hide the users that ioGui uses to admin the io.

hide_self = 0

ADDiCT
11-25-2003, 06:53 AM
fixed that bug here

i should get started on 1.2.0 (2.0.0?) but school's a ***** when it comes to "time-consumption" :(

MidasKing
11-27-2003, 04:23 AM
Hi, people...

Suddenly (perhaps for some bobagem that I have made)
it started to give this error and nao I obtain to connect way telnet

With the remaining portion, ftp also is all certainty...

The error shown is:

07:08:24 wsTelnet_Error : (10061) Connection is forcefully rejected

Any can help me??? :(

Lucifuge
11-27-2003, 11:07 AM
iogui not working (for me anyways) with io 5.3.9?shows no user activity.when i go back to 5.2.15r all is fine.

ADDiCT
11-27-2003, 11:48 AM
i haven't had time to install 5.3.* yet, i'm guessing the ioGuiWho.exe isn't working anymore.
no big deal, because my sitewho.exe is working fine, and i was planning on replacing that C++ ioGuiWho.exe with my VB sitewho.exe anyway

MaistroX
11-27-2003, 11:59 AM
all in ioGui is working fine for me. :)

"
SITE VERSION
200-ioFTPD version 5-3-9r
200-ioBanana version v19
200 Command successful.
"

But there are some small issues that are a bit strange atm.

1. In Group settings, there´s no one thats marked as Gadmin, thou the was showing up before under "members in this group:" on was marked as gadmin, now no one is.

Pharaoh
11-27-2003, 12:25 PM
all in ioGui is working fine for me. :)

"
SITE VERSION
200-ioFTPD version 5-3-9r
200-ioBanana version v19
200 Command successful.
"

But there are some small issues that are a bit strange atm.

1. In Group settings, there´s no one thats marked as Gadmin, thou the was showing up before under "members in this group:" on was marked as gadmin, now no one is.

All is working fine here, with 5.3.9 and latest ioGui...including the ioGuiWho, Group setting and gadmins...no problems at all

wooolF[RM]
11-27-2003, 04:03 PM
same here, no glitches at all :) :banana:

Pharaoh
12-03-2003, 05:20 AM
I keep getting this error, although I can click ok and ioGui keep functioning properly.
Wasn't it fixed in one of the previous versions?

Silly
12-05-2003, 09:21 AM
i do keep on have this......

Silly
12-05-2003, 09:26 AM
i mean this pic

IceM
12-10-2003, 03:33 AM
For some reason, i cant get ioguiwho.exe to work.
Neather i can get user lists + grouplists + add/dell groups and/or users.

Could this be becaus iv installed ioFTPD to my d: Drive? (would be kinda crazy if thats the prob, but ok)

ioFTPD version: 5.2.12r
ioGui version: 1.2.24

Addons:

ioA
ioZS
dzsbot

Or could it be becaus the only user atm is ioFTPD?

i log in with ioFTPD/ioFTPD

Serversettings, telnet and ftp doe work normally.

ADDiCT 1
12-10-2003, 04:29 AM
in iogui.ini, is the hide_self option enabled ?
this will hide ioFTPD, your only online user

are the commands 'site ioguiwho' and 'site iogui listusers' working when u manually perform these ?

IceM
12-10-2003, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by ADDiCT @ school
in iogui.ini, is the hide_self option enabled ?
this will hide ioFTPD, your only online user

are the commands 'site ioguiwho' and 'site iogui listusers' working when u manually perform these ?

site ioguiwho:

[L] site ioguiwho
[L] 200-CID ; 0 ; FTP_Service ; 0 ; 999 ; * ; 127.0.0.1 ; idle ; LIST -al ; / ; d:\ioftpd\system\ioFTPD\site ; 0 ; 0
[L] 200 Command successful.

site iogui listusers: (doesnt work properly?)

[L] site iogui listusers
[L] 200 Command successful.

Selfhiding enabled? (no)

; Hide the FTP user in the activity list.
; (beware that, if you use this account for
; other purposes than ioGui, u won't see it)
; 1 = yes / 0 = no

hide_self = 0

dj-trix
12-15-2003, 12:36 AM
Love your script!

one request:
is there a way of reducing the acuracy on the transfer totals? like do i really need 7 decimal point accuracy?
3234.65356347 mb is just silly to look at.

thanx

ADDiCT
12-15-2003, 01:26 AM
.ListItems(i).SubItems(11) = Round(((Val(b(12)) / 1024) / 1024), 0) & " MB"

i can't see why it would show 7 digits, this code rounds the number to 0 digits after the comma :(

wooolF[RM]
12-15-2003, 06:53 PM
I have it too sometimes... all users have normal stats and 1 user have something like 1234.1234567 mb... weird :x

ADDiCT
12-16-2003, 04:15 AM
i'll use Int() instead of Round() in ioGui2 :)

dj-trix
12-16-2003, 10:05 AM
actualy now that i look at it. i think the number is broken all together. like right now its showing 85394MB for one user. there is no way that user has leeched 85GB!!!

so maybe there is some other problem somewhere?

ADDiCT
12-16-2003, 11:11 AM
at what EXACT transferstate does that happen ?
uploading/downloading/idle ?

dj-trix
12-16-2003, 11:42 PM
ok, i get it now. its counting in KB. but you wrote MB beside it. it happens at all upload speeds. the rounding doesn't happen on download, but the number is still being displayed in KB instead of MB.

ohh, and im sorry, i forgot to mention: this is the stats in the iobanana site cid window, not the ioguiwho.exe window. that one doesn't seem to work at all for me.

also, an unrelated thought. it would be wikid to have a % done on files being transfered
...well i guess this is only possible on downloads....

thanx

ADDiCT
12-17-2003, 01:08 AM
hmmm yes, i kinda ignored the ioBanana CID code for a while
i'm thinking if it's worth to release a fixed 1.2.25 before 2.0.0

lucaz
01-08-2004, 12:03 PM
EVERYTIME I WANT TO USE IOGUI AND PRESS IOGUIWHO.EXE I GET THIS ERROR:

RUNTIME ERROR '91':
OBJECT VARIABLE OR WITH BLOCK VARIABLE NOT SET

GOT THE NEWEST IOFTPD VERSION (beta5-5-0r) WITH IOBANANA V19

WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT THIS ?

GREETS

Zer0Racer
01-08-2004, 04:30 PM
1uc4z, you really need to stop using all capitol letters. :rolleyes:

lucaz
01-08-2004, 04:31 PM
hehe, ok sorry :)

ko0ky_2
01-14-2004, 02:07 AM
Hey great work on ioGUI, i love this addon. I admin multiple sites and sometimes get confused which site is which. Was wondering if there's anyway to add option in .ini file for custom title bar naming. or maybe a varible for Sitename?

for example right now it says ioGui --- v1.1.22 maybe from the ini i could set it up to display ioGui --- v1.1.22 - [SiteName]. Oh and mousing over the icon in the system tray displaying the sitename would be really nice too.

Just a suggestion to make the tool even easier. thanks for even considering my suggestion.

:D

ADDiCT
01-14-2004, 02:30 AM
already implemented in ioGui2 :)

(first version will be released after my exams, in the first week of februari)

ShadowTech
01-26-2004, 01:26 AM
gotta say that I love this prog, it makes everything so much easier than having to load up flash and use each command.

I have it running pretty well on a remote 5.5.6r site, but telnet .who does not work, telnet is logged in and I have the permissions, it just does nothing. However, ioGuiWho works fine.

Also, I used to be able to grab the ioftpd.ini file no problem under the Server settings section, but now it won't load. I get the headers showing in the (FTP) window, but nothing loads up in Server Settings. Tried this on my local machine and it also wouldn't load. I had just upgraded from a previous version of io .. was something changed in the ini that is blocking ioGui from loading?

Another thing.. on the ioGuiWho.exe in activity list I had to change the following to get it working right.
menu_sitewho = kick %(user) | site kill user=%(user)
to
menu_sitewho = kick %(user) | site kill %(cid)

The user=%(user) wouldn't give me any response in the results panel.

ADDiCT
01-26-2004, 06:08 AM
since 5.4, some things are indeed not working anymore

- ioGui2 won't use a telnet connection anymore, only one 'activity list' (to keep things simple), so that solves the telnet .who problem.
- server config wil not be implemented in the first release of ioGui2, but will follow soon.
- about the kick menuitem: 'site kill user=%(user)' is a command for sitekill.exe by FTPServerTools. Since 5.4, ioFTPD has a built-in command to kick users by CID and by name.

toki
01-30-2004, 10:34 AM
addict: will u implement a host cookie additional to ip cookie? even default swho hat host display *g* or did u decide not to do so?

ADDiCT
01-30-2004, 10:50 AM
ioGui2 will lookup ip's on clientside

or are u talking about sitewho.exe ?
the reason my sitewho doesn't lookup hostnames, is that there is no way to tell if it will take 1ms or 5s to lookup a hostname, and u don't want to wait 5s every time u run 'site who'

Mouton
01-30-2004, 10:52 AM
isn't the hostname in the shmem struct along with ip ?

toki
01-30-2004, 10:56 AM
ur right.. was sitewho... sorry.

but several other site whos hav hostname (even io internal swho)

ADDiCT
01-30-2004, 11:27 AM
if it's in shmem info then it's no problem to implement it, but i wonder how i missed that :/

edit: ok, it's there alright :)

mr_F_2
01-30-2004, 07:10 PM
i'll try it :)

zedino
02-01-2004, 01:58 PM
what is wrong if don't see anything in Activity list? other features works just great

ADDiCT
02-01-2004, 02:04 PM
what output does 'site iogui' give u ?

zedino
02-01-2004, 02:14 PM
20:15:28 > site iogui
20:15:28 200-ERROR: no command was specified in the commandline.
20:15:28 200 Command successful.

CustomElement
02-01-2004, 03:54 PM
hey question.. the Server Log window.. does it actually do anything.. when I goto it it just says "ioA logreading etc..." and any idea when this feature will work?

zedino
02-04-2004, 03:43 AM
pls help me with this Activity list?

its still not working, i do not see anything in this window

thanx

ADDiCT
02-06-2004, 03:48 PM
teaser @ http://home.no.net/addict99/ioGui2.jpg :)
(i'm hoping to get a decent public version at the end of the weekend)

lucaz
02-06-2004, 04:52 PM
looks nice :) keep up the good work (Y)

zedino
02-06-2004, 06:19 PM
looks very nice, waiting for it :D

typhon|wk
02-06-2004, 06:41 PM
Very nice, pls add blind ip or i cant browse dirs with my router :D

ADDiCT
02-06-2004, 07:06 PM
browsing is with STAT listing, so no extra PASV/PORT connection is needed (just like in current ioGui)

Pharaoh
02-06-2004, 10:08 PM
Looks good bro! Can't wait to test it :D

MrX
02-07-2004, 01:04 AM
i cant get my ioGui to work with my ioftpd after i inst SSL?
530 Your user class requires you to use secure connections.

plexus
02-07-2004, 04:12 AM
Originally posted by MrX
i cant get my ioGui to work with my ioftpd after i inst SSL?
530 Your user class requires you to use secure connections.

ioFTPD.ini

### Encryption ###

Require_Encrypted_Auth = !-username*

works for me...

-P

MrX
02-07-2004, 04:43 AM
if i use ! -username? then its only me using Encryption and not the other user?

plexus
02-07-2004, 05:22 AM
http://www.ioftpd.com/kb/view.php?kbid=64

typhon|wk
02-07-2004, 06:06 AM
tryed now iogui 1.1.22

its very nice :)

only i dont know why it dont load my logs (i dont use iobanana)

any suggestion ?

thx

wooolF[RM]
02-07-2004, 06:51 AM
never worked.... maybe will be implemented in next versions

MrX
02-07-2004, 07:54 AM
still dont work for me :( i even tryed to create ioGui Service in ioFTPd.ini

MrX
02-07-2004, 08:23 AM
its work fine now thx all :)

CustomElement
02-10-2004, 01:55 PM
just upgraded to latest unreg'd ioftpd.. but now when I use ioGUI the "Load config" button doesn't do anything.. I think I setup everything correctly.. how does the Load Config button load the config file? maybe if I knew that I could look at where I'm going wrong with loading..

ADDiCT
02-10-2004, 02:40 PM
it doesn't work anymore since 5.4.* i think

(i'm trying to get first version of ioGui2 ready tonight :))

CustomElement
02-10-2004, 02:44 PM
sweet.. if I may ask.. how does it load the config files and user/groups files? I assume it loads it through one of the custom commands through the ftp connection to the site, but wouldn't it be easier to also have an option that if it's run on the local machine to have it load them from the harddrive? just a thought.. really looking forward to seeing ioGUI2 tonight ;)

Mouton
02-11-2004, 08:58 AM
user and groupfiles aren't always on disk...
only io (itcl or shmem) can give the real userfiles content...
ioSharedDB for example... there's no userfile with that... they're in a remote db...
thus why any tool that read userfiles needs to ask io to be compatible with all configurations...

CustomElement
02-11-2004, 09:01 AM
ahhh Ic.. makes sense I guess :)

zhengwq
05-21-2004, 03:20 PM
I think I'll like it

ADDiCT
09-16-2004, 06:27 PM
why checkout v1 when there is v2 ! i'm drunk please ignore this message thx!

Drizzt
10-19-2004, 12:55 PM
ioFTPD-beta5-8-4u.zip <-extracted this
ioGui[1].v2.0.5.zip <-extracted this into scripts folder
ioGui2.ocx.rar <-extracted this to scripts folder

Edited all .ini files appropriate

i can add groups with add group button, but i cant add users, nothing int he USER section works for me at all

any ideas what would cause this?

thanks

whocarez2k5
04-02-2006, 03:41 PM
Can some 1 post a working link to version 1.1.22 or a newer 1?

Thx in advance ;)