PDA

View Full Version : Bug in Post MKD output

richto
01-26-2003, 10:04 AM
Due to the bug logged below with OnFTPNewDir passing info even if the dir isnt created I tried to use the POST functions instead.

This worked for RMD - except for one reason the output was one character less than on OnFTPDelDir - easily fixed in the script - but still a minor bug I guess

However - when using MKD - for some reason only the directory name itself is passed - not the path. This means that when trying to use it to announce with TJ-ZipScript - it wont announce - because it doesnt know which section its in.

Please could you fix one of the above bugs ASAP?

nb - I can mirror 500 MB of webspace with 15 GB+ a month bandwidth if thats of any interest?

darkone
01-26-2003, 01:01 PM
Ahh, this is not a bug.. Post & Pre events are 'generic' events - they all get actual command as arguments. I will add OnFtpNewDirCreated event into today's release...

richto
01-26-2003, 02:08 PM
Then why is the output format different between the two POST events? One lists the path AND directory and the other only the directory.

darkone
01-26-2003, 03:35 PM
[Events] and [Post] events are not the same thing.. format between any two post events does not differ.

richto
01-26-2003, 04:50 PM
But it does - compare the output and see

darkone
01-26-2003, 05:30 PM
Iif RMD is passing more than "RMD <path>" as arguments - then there's a bug somewhere - as output to post/pre events should only contain the command client sent.

richto
01-26-2003, 06:49 PM
RMD is passing the full path - MKD is only passing the dir name

Ideally both should pass full path.

darkone
01-26-2003, 07:20 PM
If you're using flashfxp - check your command log. Arguments gives to MKD & RMD differ.