PDA

View Full Version : View Folder(s)

HotFlash
04-28-2005, 02:57 PM
When I log on to a FTP site I can not see the folders which settings do I need to change?

Thank you,

:D

phyber
04-28-2005, 05:00 PM
You should read this post (http://forum.flashfxp.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4745) and provide the necessary information.

Providing error messages (if any) may also prove useful to anybody that is able to assist.

HotFlash
04-28-2005, 05:38 PM
where do you find these fields?

HotFlash
04-28-2005, 05:42 PM
So we can better answer your questions, from now on any request for support must come the following info:

* FlashFXP v.[3.2 ].[1045 ], build [ ], [XX ]registered, [ ]unregistered, [nope I bought it-what additiona info do you need ]pirated
* OS [ ] WinXP, [XX ] Win2K, [ ] Win98, [ ] WinME, [ ] Other
* Running behind NAT/router [XX ] Yes & Model [Netgeatw614v3 ], [ ] No, [ ] Not sure
* Running firewall [ XX] Yes, Name [SP2 ], Ver. [ ], or [ ] No
* Running Antivirus [XX ] Yes, Name [Nod32 ] or [ ] No
* Network [ ] xDSL, [XX ] CABLE, [ ] Dail-Up, [ ] Other

additional info if related
* FTP server(s) name [ ], version [ ]
* timestamped, and side prefixed FTP log (please paste)
* any other info

NOTE: build number must be entered, if you leave it empty, we won't answer your question.
NOTE: If you are not using LEGAL version, DO NOT post any question, you are wasting your time by using pirated version.
NOTE: we only support latest version, if you are not using latest version, we may not support it (or may support it if there is a valid reason).

MxxCon
04-29-2005, 10:40 AM
like DivideByZero also suggested, please post status log from flashfxp when you try to connect to that site.
do you have this problem only with that specific site, or all/many sites?

HotFlash
04-29-2005, 01:44 PM
Did anyone READ my original question?

Why do I need a log?

I do not mean to sound ungrateful but I feel like I'm dealing with morons.

Serial Number: <removed>

bigstar
04-29-2005, 02:58 PM
Please do not post your serial # to any public medium, Your serial number should always remain confidential.

MxxCon
04-29-2005, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by HotFlash
Why do I need a log?becuase FORUM RULES says so. they are there for a reason.
you did not tell us any errors and info provided above IS NOT ENOUGH.
we need to see status log to understand what exactly is going on.
can you tell us what mode you are connecting with? can you tell us what ip is being reported during ftp session? can you tell us what else is going on there?
obviously not.
so if you do not want to cooperate, there is not much we can do.
think twice before calling people that are trying to help you morons:mad:

HotFlash
04-29-2005, 03:44 PM
There is no errors to report.

The program is loging on correctly.

I can not see the tree from the server.

There are no other problems.

I think I may have unchecked the proper view pane (this is my problem).

Where do you locate the log in flashfxp?

DayCuts
04-29-2005, 04:57 PM
Open a fresh session of FlashFXP, reproduce the problem by connecting to the FTP in question, then copy all of the information in the status window into a new post here.

Feel free to leave off the 'Connecting to X ip=x port=x' line for obvious reasons.

Just because you can't see what the problem it doesn't mean it can not be determinded by others given the same information.