PDA

View Full Version : Queue File - Path Delimiter?

Obeliks
03-27-2005, 04:48 AM
Hey, I was writing some script to create queue files for FlashFXP 3.1.12 (Build 1075), and I encountered the following problem:

I can't get the Path Delimiter to work... if I want to specify a site that is in a group, I just can't find the right characters to indicate the folder delimiter...
The obvious backslash \ doesn't work, nor does #30#32 (ASCII 30 and 32) which is used by FlashFXP when it creates queue files... what am I supposed to put there??

So long,
Obeliks

Besides: It would be nice if FlashFXP wouldn't start transferring queue files when loaded via command line... that's what the -go and -get options are for, imho!

EDIT: Well, further info about my config is not necessary, but as everyone seems so picky about it, I'll provide it :P
* FlashFXP v[3].[1].[12], build [1075], [ ]registered, [ ]unregistered, [x]pirated (kidding)
* OS [x] WinXP, [ ] Win2K, [ ] Win98, [ ] WinME, [ ] Other
* Running behind NAT/router [x] Yes & Model [LinkSys WRT54G], [ ] No, [ ] Not sure
* Running firewall [x] Yes, Name [LinkSys WRT54G + ZoneAlarm Pro], Ver. [ZoneAlarm Pro version:5.5.062.011 - TrueVector version:5.5.062.011 - Driver version:5.5.062.011], or [ ] No
* Running Antivirus [ ] Yes, Name [ ] or [x] No
* Network [x] xDSL, [ ] CABLE, [ ] Dail-Up, [ ] Other

hmmm can you now help me with my problem? :D

Obeliks
03-27-2005, 05:17 AM
Ok, seems I analysed the FlashFXP queue files too shortly (only half an hour :P). Before every folder there has to be a #127. I didn't see it because of all those unique identifiers FlashFXP puts into the queues lately...
Time to update the documentation, don't you think? :D