PDA

View Full Version : When opening an FTP link in a web browser, sometimes it opens in wrong side of FFXP

Gary King
09-25-2004, 08:45 AM
When opening an FTP link in a web browser, sometimes it opens in wrong side of FFXP.

For instance, it will open the FTP on the left side instead of my usual right - how can I force all FTPs that I open in a web browser to open in the RIGHT side of FlashFXP instead?

I have local path on left, remote on right (at least this is how I always want it to be, but apparently it seems quite randomized :()

bigstar
09-25-2004, 11:04 AM
As long as the left side is in local view It should always use the right side. If however the left side is in ftp view the left side will be used.

I did several tests and I wasn't able to detect any unexpected results. I also reviewed the code that determines this logic and everything appears as expected.

Gary King
09-25-2004, 05:26 PM
well the links I click on open new FlashFXP so neither side is previously chosen for remote/local sides.

bigstar
09-25-2004, 10:10 PM
The setting is based on the last instance of FlashFXP that was closed. The local/remote display state is saved on exit and restored on startup.