PDA

View Full Version : Reset Selected...

Danes_DK
08-18-2004, 10:12 AM
Hey,

Is there anyway, that i can set FlashFXP to auto "Reset Selected" files if "Failed"...??

If not, could it be in a future update..?

Maybe FlashFXP could auto "Reset Selected" Failed files, like xx times. If it failes, then quit that file..

Some times when i upload some files, they get Failed. Then i just have to "Reset" that file, and it gets uploaded without any problem..

But i would like if FlashFXP could be set to do this.

Thanks

bigstar
08-18-2004, 10:19 AM
That is where the "Restore broken transfers and retry broken FTP transfers (value) times" comes into effect, this option is located in the Preferences / Transfer Tab. A FTP transfer will be retried this many times before being marked as failed.

Danes_DK
08-19-2004, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by bigstar
That is where the "Restore broken transfers and retry broken FTP transfers (value) times" comes into effect, this option is located in the Preferences / Transfer Tab. A FTP transfer will be retried this many times before being marked as failed.

That dont work.. After all files are uploaded, the failed files are still there, and they have not been Reselected and Re-Uploaded in anyway.
The option is enable in FlashFXP..

MidKnight
08-19-2004, 09:06 AM
are you talking about ftp upload or fxp upload?

if ftp upload = after the file has failed x-amount that u have set, it will remain in queue as failed, otherwise you'l have a never ending loop

if fxp upload = unfortunatly this feature is still missing, but hopefully in the near future it will come

Danes_DK
08-19-2004, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by MidKnight
are you talking about ftp upload or fxp upload?

if ftp upload = after the file has failed x-amount that u have set, it will remain in queue as failed, otherwise you'l have a never ending loop

if fxp upload = unfortunatly this feature is still missing, but hopefully in the near future it will come

--> I am talking about FXP.. To bad its not possible. :-( I hope it will..