PDA

View Full Version : You have problem with Canada?

synister
02-13-2016, 04:31 PM
Why am i having problems buying this? You have something against Canada bud?

Why dont you just block Canadians from the whole site? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

bigstar
02-14-2016, 02:35 PM
We use PayPal as our direct payment processor because their low fees allow us to offer the best possible discounts.

However since PayPal split from Ebay (not sure if that's the reason) but around middle of January we started seeing a large increase in declined transactions. declined transactions have jumped from 1-5% to around 30-40% and at the moment we're not sure why.

We have no control over whether or not PayPal accepts or declines a transaction, when a transaction is declined we try to offer the same deal or the best possible deal we can through Avangate but since their processing fees are much higher sometimes we can't offer the same deals.

I regret that we may end up doing away with PayPal due to the hassle and customer frustration from being declined.

We have nothing against Canada or any other country, in fact the highest rate of declined transactions appear to be from America.

synister
02-14-2016, 05:17 PM
What a hassle. I'd pay twice as much for this if i have to. So are you saying i can use paypal or no? Please send me a email with a link where to pay.

Thanks

synister
02-15-2016, 04:43 AM
I dont think it was you! It was visa. I tried to register the prepaid card and it said there was a system error. Obviously something wrong with this garbage. Ill get a new card and ill try again.

synister
02-17-2016, 05:39 PM
Okay im going to try again with the same card. It was their fault and i had to wait three days. They said it works now.
Sorry for being rude, i was pissed, I like this program a lot. Its never failed me. Thanks Again!

mobotak
10-22-2017, 06:32 AM
How to host web servers in Canada? I have not used it yet

Eyalz
06-07-2018, 01:38 AM
Had The same issue a while back.

kevin9
07-31-2018, 02:05 PM
How to host web servers in Canada? I have not used it yet

What? :question:

helgen
12-06-2019, 02:40 AM
I noticed problems with the visa card too. So just chill out and try again. Sometimes such things happen.
"How to host web servers in Canada?" - what do you mean?