PDA

View Full Version : FAQ / Forums

Yil
06-13-2011, 01:58 PM
I've tweaked the README file for the next release to indicate how to make ioGUI happy on vista+ machines, but I could use your help in putting together a list of questions you ran into when installing ioFTPD.

You don't need to have answers to the questions (though I'll happily take them), but do take the time to write the questions here so I can get an idea of what people would like answers to...

Also, I'm thinking it's time to modify the forum sections here. ioNinja and FTPServerTool's need their own forums here since they are actively maintained and need to be recognized better. Besides nxTools I'm thinking all the other's scripts should be put in an archive, unsupported, or something subforum...

I'm also looking into formatting the site help stuff for the web and putting that up somewhere so that google, etc can index it and return hits. Maybe even start a wiki or something.

Flow
06-14-2011, 12:31 PM
Yepp, ioFTPd forum needs big recontruction. Move/remove scripts/authors that dont support ioFTPd anymore.

ArtX
06-15-2011, 02:23 PM
Yepp, ioFTPd forum needs big recontruction. Move/remove scripts/authors that dont support ioFTPd anymore.

Be none left ;) (j/k)

mr.babek
06-16-2011, 08:32 AM
when I run IOFTPD + IOninja sitebot as a service some of the native commands like mkdir (newdir in ioftpd) dont get translated to the bot. I solved the problem using firedaemon but I cant find any reason why this happens. Maybe other people have the same problem.

Using w2008R2 and latest IOftpd

thats about it. Didn't have any other problems since a LONG time.

About the forum: you really need to clean out the old stuff like said before. I guess NXtools is still very useful and IOninja is still under development. With the rest of the scripts I havent seen anything new for years now.