PDA

View Full Version : FlashFXP.exe - Ordinal Not Found

Blackbeen
03-23-2011, 12:40 AM
Using version 4.0.0.1548 I receive this error when I attempt to delete from the local browser: FlashFXP.exe - Ordinal Not Found, The Ordinal 322 could not be located in the dynamic link library libeay32.dll, with option to OK, when I click ok I can delete but it happens every time & is pretty annoying. I attempted to reinstall with the same result. I only have this problem on my PC running XP Pro, my notebook running Windows 7 does not have this problem.

bigstar
03-23-2011, 09:30 AM
I suspect that the local file browser interface within FlashFXP is loading a shell extension that uses OpenSSL and its linked against a different version then the one we use in FlashFXP.

If the error occurred within the FlashFXP codebase the error would have appeared on startup, as we make sure each of required API for OpenSSL are available before trying to use them.

In addition we don't use OpenSSL for anything related to the local browser.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms682586

Blackbeen
03-23-2011, 07:08 PM
I suspect that the local file browser interface within FlashFXP is loading a shell extension that uses OpenSSL and its linked against a different version then the one we use in FlashFXP.

If the error occurred within the FlashFXP codebase the error would have appeared on startup, as we make sure each of required API for OpenSSL are available before trying to use them.

In addition we don't use OpenSSL for anything related to the local browser.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms682586

So is there anyway I can resolve this? I checked the link but I don't see how this correlates.

owltopclip01
03-24-2011, 03:46 AM
Hi,

Could this be depending on windows starter?

Blackbeen
03-24-2011, 07:30 AM
Hi,

Could this be depending on windows starter?

I'm not using a windows starter version if thats what you mean, I'm running Windows XP Pro Version 2002 SP 3 on the PC that I'm having this issue.