PDA

View Full Version : ioFTPD Color themes

ArtX
10-07-2009, 05:52 AM
OK unless i am missing something

if i do site color on - the color is turned on, but when i go to change the theme it always tells me the theme is invaid as it is missing. Now i thought that the temes were in the .ini file

[L] 200-To enable a particular theme use: "site color on <theme-#>".
[L] 200-
[L] 200-To set a theme permanently which will automatically enable
[L] 200-it during login use "site color default <theme-#>".

by reading that i assume the command is

site color default <Light-Full-#2> - doesnt work
site color default <theme-#2> - doesnt work
site color default theme-#2 - doesnt work
site color default Light-Full-#2 - doesnt work
site color default theme #2 (Light-Full) - doesnt work

Theme 1 comes up when i do site color on, so im a bit at a loss here

Yil
10-07-2009, 04:42 PM
Heya Carpo. Try "site color 1". It works by number. If you've upgraded from v6 make sure you've replaced the entire Themes section in the .ini file (from 7.0.2+) as v6 and v7 are intentionally incompatible formats (to make sure you upgraded).

If you do "site color" you should see a list of valid themes come up. If you see all 4 default themes then you should be able to choose whichever one you want (by number!), if you see none then we have a problem somewhere. Trust me... You'll love theme'd output! There are basically 2 themes (dark and light) and two styles full and min. Full colorizes a number of responses so it looks pretty, min only colorizes site commands and transfer summaries.

ArtX
10-08-2009, 10:13 AM
ah, the instructions were a bit misleading then, still works now :)

Domin
10-18-2009, 07:44 AM
Heya Carpo. Try "site color 1". It works by number.

This dont work for me only thing i can get working is site color default 1 till 4 is the site color 1 supposed to work ?
Or did you mean site color default 1?

As a side note you need to reconnect before you can see your new theme :)

Yil
10-18-2009, 03:40 PM
Oops sorry about that. Should have been more careful I just noticed the # before the number and realized that was what his error was. The proper format is "site color on 1" to enable it for the session or "site color default 1" to set it as the default for future logins. "Site color off" to disable the feature, and just plain "site color" to see help about the command and a list of available themes...

Domin
10-18-2009, 04:53 PM
ahh cool thanks for the info ;-)