PDA

View Full Version : Welcome screen

mr.babek
05-30-2009, 01:18 PM
Hi Guys,

I have a small issue with ioFTPD 6.9.3 I upgraded from an earlier version and used the following variables to show top up and top downloaders in the welcome screen.

After the update this will not work anymore, the only difference is that I no do not use neotools, only ioninja (awaiting the ioyil script(s))

%[include(..\text\ftp\AllUp.Header)]
%[stats(..\text\ftp\Allup.body)(allup)]
%[include(..\text\ftp\AllUp.Footer)]
%[stats(..\text\ftp\alldn.body)(alldn)]
%[include(..\text\ftp\AllDn.Footer)]

Is there another way to show the top in the welcome screen that will work ? When I type the raw command site allup or site alldn this works flawlessly

Hope you can help

Yil
05-30-2009, 01:39 PM
Hmm, I'll take a look to see what I might have broke. That looks like it should work.

mr.babek
05-30-2009, 02:24 PM
Great, thanks alot. Any ETA on your script?

Trichlorethen
06-11-2009, 08:44 AM
HI Yil,

it is almost working, but since ioFTPD 6.5.0+ there is a visual error

[R] 230-230-.----------------------------------------------------.
[R] 230-| AllTime Top Uploaders |
[R] 230-|----------------------------------------------------|
[R] 230-| ## | User | Group | MBytes | Files |
[R] 230-|----------------------------------------------------|
[R] 230-230-| 01 | ioFTPD | ioftpd | 110 | 10 |
[R] 230-|------------------------------|----------|----------|
[R] 230-| 00 Total Matches | 110 | 10 |
[R] 230-'----------------------------------------------------'
[R] 230-
[R] 230-Enjoy your stay.

the 230- shouldnt be there twice in one row.

hope you can fix it in the next release or maybe there is a workaround?

mrlexo
06-22-2009, 02:12 PM
Not only do I have the same "visual error," but the ranking is inaccurate. (i switched stats from mega -> giga but I don't think that had anything to do with it)

mr.babek
06-29-2009, 06:22 AM
Can any of you test the login screen I pasted in my 1st post? I'd like to know if its my config that is not working

mrlexo
07-01-2009, 05:12 AM
mr.babek yours works fine for me. (except for the "visual error" you mentioned earlier)

Also, for me the alltime up/dn ranks correctly, but the month up/dn does not rank in the correct order. Do you have the same problem?

Yil
07-01-2009, 07:28 AM
mr.babek: I can confirm that it visually renders incorrectly. It's fixed in the next version. I've also added new optional args to the stats cookie to solve the section problem (%include doesn't let you specify a different section), but more importantly I've added a whole new cookie %[stats2] so you can just do %[stats2(alldn)] which is much simpler to display the whole thing correctly.

mrlexo: Do you have more than 1 section? %[Stats] cookie shows the stats for the section based upon the current path. Specify -1 for the 3rd argument to make it total across all sections. This is the default behavior in the next release so it acts the same as site stats command. If you wanted path specific behavior you can always use one of the section cookie identifiers as the 3rd argument. I haven't tested month up/down recently but the sorting logic hasn't changed in ages and it always appeared OK to me.

mr.babek
07-01-2009, 03:39 PM
Great! looking forward for the new version!! Thanks alot!