PDA

View Full Version : new ioftpd.com site design

Linkster
01-18-2008, 02:33 PM
We are currently looking for volunteers to work on the new ioftpd.com site design. We will continue to host it, and will help migrate forums, and any other content/backend requested. We will not be compensating for the design, but said designer(s) are welcome to put in bylines, advertising links, etc. Please contact me if you are interested in helping out. I asked Yil a while ago if he was interested, but I think he already contributes enough :).

Thanks!

Koenigsegg
02-12-2008, 06:50 AM
Whille we're at it.. What would be a good idea to put on the (new, flashy, etc ;)) site? Kb, forums are given. Wiki? Downloads? Anything else? Suggestions are always welcome. I am trying to get the page up and running, together with linkster. Lot of work to migrate data from here first, though.

o_dog
03-19-2008, 11:19 AM
this idea was stillborn or what?

Koenigsegg
03-21-2008, 04:56 AM
this idea was stillborn or what?

Well, no.. But there's a lot of work to extract all ioftpd data from this site so that it can be exported to the new, shiny and glorious ioftpd site. And that's at the bottom of the bottom of the to do-list for the guy doing it.

As a sidenote this thread kinda yells out that about three(you, me and the extractor guy) people want to move the site from here..