View Full Version : no answers to !bw and else

Kr0xam
01-31-2006, 03:50 PM
Hi!
i'm a real newbie with ioftpd but i did great with the setup
only one thing is not working the:

set ioBvar(sitename) "xxxx"
set ioBvar(cmdpre) "!"

my bot is announcing everything i want on my irc chan but it doesn't answer to the commands
i'm wondering why it doesn't answer.I need help with that
################################################## ##############################
# CHANNELS #
################################################## ##############################
set ioBvar(privchan) 1 ;# Ignore undefined channels ?
set ioBvar(announce,DEFAULT) "#chan"
set ioBvar(invite) "#chan"

the chan is running fish..i think i set it up right
# BLOWFISH #
set ioBvar(blowfish,header) "+OK"
set ioBvar(blowfish,key) "xxxxx"

Someone please help me
Thanks

Harm
01-31-2006, 06:57 PM
You should start by making sure you forum account is linked with your customer portal account. It's hard to get help about foundation software when you do not appear as a foundation member. You can mail support@inicom.net with your registration details and your forum username to have them to do it.

Then, you forgot to mention whether or not your sitebot was able to login to your site.

Kr0xam
02-01-2006, 09:09 AM
well i have downloaded the Full Unregistered Version 2days ago in order to test the script ( i used to run raiden registered version + sitebot'script ) and add iobanana in the addons sections..i don't really know this foundation member thing
otherwise yes the sitebot is connected,it announces new directories,races,login,logout all except answer to ! commands

EwarWoo
02-02-2006, 03:18 AM
well i have downloaded the Full Unregistered Version 2days ago in order to test the script ( i used to run raiden registered version + sitebot'script ) and add iobanana in the addons sections..i don't really know this foundation member thing
otherwise yes the sitebot is connected,it announces new directories,races,login,logout all except answer to ! commands

ermmm, you can't download ioBanana from the addons section without being a registerred foundation member.
/me waves goodbye