PDA

View Full Version : Scripters pool money

WarC
12-17-2005, 04:47 PM
Since messages posted in foundation area doesnt seem to be saved anymore lets try here....

Some of us scripters are still waiting for the promised money from the scripters pool poll. Sent you a message Linkster stating this and you answered it would be taken care of. What happend? Nothing I would say.

jeza
12-17-2005, 04:52 PM
i send u a message too linkster and nothing :mad:

tuff
12-17-2005, 05:48 PM
mine was paid into my paypal account on the 8th of December

Mouton
12-17-2005, 06:51 PM
Same as _tuff for me. Was contacted by some girl from iniCom to confirm my email address and received the $ earlier this month.

FTPServerTools
12-18-2005, 01:24 PM
Mine was payed to my paypal accoutn as well....

Linkster
12-19-2005, 02:40 AM
WarC,

I have personally taken care of your payment...I actually included Zer0's as well, so please pass that on. April never received a msg from you, so she didn't process your payment. I know you sent me a PM, but I have been extremely busy as of late, which is why the task was given to her. We actually still haven't received a response from a few scripters, so if you haven't been paid, please contact me to verify your account.

jeza,

Your special situation slipped my mind (I didn't get notification of the PM you sent on the 11th for some reason). I will look into getting you a wire transfer tomorrow. It is not easy to wire money with our bank...they make you fill out paperwork, etc, but I will do my best to take care of you.

-Joshua

WarC
12-19-2005, 01:14 PM
yup checked my paypal and money recieved. I've contacted Zer0 about it to so its all OK.
I dunno who April is so no message have been sent to her. If she was mentioned in the email that was sent out I dunno since I never recieved that either :)

Mr_X
12-19-2005, 06:11 PM
I got it today. I simply resent a mail this week-end (and receive an answer from April).
Thanks ;)

jeza
12-28-2005, 11:05 AM
jeza,

Your special situation slipped my mind (I didn't get notification of the PM you sent on the 11th for some reason). I will look into getting you a wire transfer tomorrow. It is not easy to wire money with our bank...they make you fill out paperwork, etc, but I will do my best to take care of you.

-Joshua

9 days ago u sayd u will take care and still nothing
i gave up my hope to receive some of the scripter pool money :(

Linkster
12-29-2005, 12:50 AM
9 days ago u sayd u will take care and still nothing
i gave up my hope to receive some of the scripter pool money :(

We are providing a service for you...you are the ONLY one who could not accept paypal, and we have been very tight staffed over the holidays as well as taking a little time for ourselves. Please be patient while we deal with your special request. I have actually been out of the office since the 19th (business, vacation, etc), and will not return until friday. I'll forward this on to April as she may be able to help speed up the effort.

Thanks,

Joshua

jeza
12-29-2005, 01:14 AM
i doubt there ware difference if there ware not ONLY me without paypal.
im posting here because 'I will look into getting you a wire transfer tomorrow.'
and since we all saw that u have not the same timeline as the rest of the world (3 months ago u sayd in a week we start to transfer money to scripters), i just wonder when u will send the msg to april and when she finds the ime to organise the transfer ?!?

jeza
01-19-2006, 03:33 AM
i received my check now tnx

Linkster
01-19-2006, 10:07 AM
good to hear.

ChipMunk666
01-19-2006, 10:13 AM
Yup here too finally the scripters are happy and can give use nice tools :)