PDA

View Full Version : psio v2.0 suggestions

SnypeTEST
11-08-2005, 11:21 PM
hi dudes. Put your suggestions for features and maybe some bug fixes I should include in v2.0 here. Also, if you know php and would like to help post up. I will be working on this like _panic_ is working on io. On my spare time since I have a job + full time student.

Edit:

Also if anyone knows delphi (http://members.chello.be/ws36637/php4delphi.html) or c++ and would like to make a more indepth phpzip module for me, post up and maybe some other modules.

EwarWoo
11-08-2005, 11:39 PM
Fix imdb functionality.
Make compatible with ioFTPD v1.0 when it comes out.
Fix any other bugs.
Do nothing else.
php_psio is is the fastest and stablest zs by far (though must admit been a long time since I tried any others), thats all it needs. Anything that risks damamging that = very bad.

Oh, 1 other bug I think I have come across, sometimes rescan seems to not actually scan files, had a couple of occasions where it was still saying release was good and seemed to be rescanning a full DVD5 release almost instantly (eve php_psio isn't that fast at scanning) and due to strong feelings otherwise we tested with a rescan with ioA and it did indeed come up bad on a few files.
No idea what caused it, or how to replicate, or even if it was just a weird blip that will never ever occur again, or possibly even my config :), just thought I'd mention it incase anyone else recognises the problem.

SnypeTEST
11-08-2005, 11:54 PM
hmm also, is there a bug in umm mp3 sorting? I think after acouple 1000 releases. it starts to lag? anyone can confirm this?

Also if anyone knows delphi (http://members.chello.be/ws36637/php4delphi.html) or c++ and would like to make a more indepth phpzip module for me, post up ;) and maybe some other modules.

PaRaNoiD_JaCK
11-09-2005, 06:17 AM
I can confirm the mp3 sorting lag. It hangs after the release has been completed. I had to disable that option due to it and use an other script for sorting,

As I said on the other thread, php_psio`s bot announce of mp3 info only works if there is more than 1 mp3 file.

Another one which would be good to have is user cookie available on the bot announce for completion. Ideally it`d be good have any of the available cookies for any bot message.

:)

PlutoniC
01-16-2006, 06:16 PM
Bug --> Double Announce MP3 Rls with 1 File :o

when someone uploads a mp3 release with one file i always get double update announce ($audio_update).

regards PlutoniC

zOrP
04-01-2006, 05:03 PM
would be nice with time estimated on halfway and racer too.. :)

eg. -site/section- ( HALFWAY ) ( some.test-rls :: user/group (xF/xxMB/xxKBs/) :: Estimated time: xHxMxS )

Other than that.. seems to work fine.. :)
Oh yes, the [imdb] - [ genre (year) votes etc. ] [imdb] tag would be nice.. :>

SnypeTEST
04-01-2006, 07:45 PM
I am still around guys :) just waiting for school to end. ( 1 more month left ) then I'll have some free time to mess with this stuff.

zOrP
04-04-2006, 05:39 PM
sounds great.. :>
we're waiting and bug hunting.. ;)

And maybe some editing on the mvids area.. :>

mazer
04-16-2006, 08:46 AM
EwarWoo it rescans the files again if u delete these to files:

.ioFTPD.psio_cache._sfv_files_
.ioFTPD.psio_cache._sfv_info_

it would be nice with if the "site rescan" did this or if there could be made a site cmd to delete those two files.

EwarWoo
04-17-2006, 04:55 AM
Ah, K, cheers for the info.
And yeah, would be good. Kinda defeats the purpose of rescan if it doesn't rescan.

Freestyler
04-17-2006, 09:55 AM
If I upload a mp3 file to a path where sfv isnt forced, i get the error division by zero in functions.php line 4.

I fixed with:

if ($total > 0) {
$dpercent = round($found/$total,1);
} else {
$dpercent = 0;
}

EwarWoo
04-17-2006, 10:57 AM
Because sfv doesn't exist.
You've set the script to check that filetype in that dir against an sfv but not uploaded an sfv so it gives an error.
You can suppress the error, theres a quick n dirty fix somewhere in the support thread (which this post woulda been better in, its not really a suggestion, its a request for support) but basically its nothing to worry about. Its working as designed, just giving a non user friendly message.

Freestyler
04-18-2006, 01:05 PM
Plutonic i deleted this line from zipscript-c.php and the double announces are gone.

if ($sfvinfo["total"] == 1) include('update.php');

Seem to work fine. I only tested with MP3 releases tho.

SnypeTEST
06-21-2007, 03:04 PM
hello everyone :) Due to popular demand I will be on IRC tonight. 8pm-ish (EST Time).. I would like to play around with psio for alittle bit. optimize/fix bugs.. cya then!

odd
10-06-2007, 08:34 AM
hello everyone :) Due to popular demand I will be on IRC tonight. 8pm-ish (EST Time).. I would like to play around with psio for alittle bit. optimize/fix bugs.. cya then!

Heya SnypTEST. Im still useing your php_psio script. I just tried to get it to work with ioftpd 6.2.1 with no success. Are you planing to fix it or do I have to use another zipscript?

m4r3z
11-16-2007, 04:05 PM
Heya SnypTEST. Im still useing your php_psio script. I just tried to get it to work with ioftpd 6.2.1 with no success. Are you planing to fix it or do I have to use another zipscript?

Hi there.

im running latest io now, with good ol psio, and its running good as of now
What errors do you get, or symptoms do you get ? mebbe I can give you some pointers..

Only problem I have now is the passive ports fukin up. but im gonna keep looking for solutions

//m4r3z