PDA

View Full Version : Some general questions about ioftpd

dowxp
09-18-2005, 11:28 PM
I'm coming off serv-u and the only thing holding me back from buying is basically the user files. Are there any scripts to convert serv-u ini to the ioftpd equivalent? Furthermore, I'd like to test out the gui scripts, but i cannot do so unless I buy! But I can't buy it if I can't test it out first :( thanks.

Harm
09-19-2005, 02:09 AM
ioIsotope is indeed only available to registered users (foundation members in fact), but ioGui isn't. See http://www.inicom.net/pages/en.ioftpd-scripts.php?id=108
I don't know any converter for serv-u userfiles. There are other converters so it shouldn't be too hard to get one to work with serv-u if you can provide details about the format of those files.

_panic_
09-19-2005, 09:37 PM
I'm coming off serv-u and the only thing holding me back from buying is basically the user files. Are there any scripts to convert serv-u ini to the ioftpd equivalent? Furthermore, I'd like to test out the gui scripts, but i cannot do so unless I buy! But I can't buy it if I can't test it out first :( thanks.

if the format for serv-u files is relatively simple, i would be more than happy to whip up a perl script to do the conversion.