PDA

View Full Version : request message file problem

r3flux
09-01-2005, 02:02 PM
hey guys!

i got a stupid problem with the request message file. i have a request folder on my site, where all the requests are in (wee, that isnt the problem :p). the request message file is also in that folder (named .ioftpd.message). whenever i enter the request folder, all requests are listed in the status message window in ffxp. well, thats nice but when the request file is a big too large, it take some seconds to finish.

so, i moved the request file to another folder (eg logs/ioA/requests.log) and enter that path in ioA.cfg:

Request_File = "X:\ioFTPD\logs\ioA\requests.log"

now, when i request something, that new request is still added to request file but ioA creates the folder in the same folder where the request file is in and not in the request folder on the site. :confused:

so, i wanna know how i can hide all requests when i enter the request folder. actually i found no solution how to solve that issue. :idea:

currently im using:

ioFTPD 5-8-5r - dZSbot 1.15 - Eggdrop 1.6.18+commentfix - ioA 2.0.5

thanx in advance for help. ;)

Harm
09-01-2005, 05:37 PM
What about calling the file .ioFTPD.requests but leaving it in your requests directory ?

r3flux
09-02-2005, 12:49 AM
What about calling the file .ioFTPD.requests but leaving it in your requests directory ?

Uhm, yeah, that seems to work :D

Thanx for Help ;)