PDA

View Full Version : Fish

brood
08-17-2005, 10:40 AM
I'm using FISH in IRC.

I have enter the key in dZSbot.tcl

Now the bot announce everything decrypted. But if I do a command like !free nothing happens.

I have start the eggdrop in mode eggdrop.exe -n, where you can see the commands you sent to the eggdrop/bot. there I see like, +ok8585urere So it looks like the commands I send to the bot arent encrypted, thats why it doenst responce to the commands.

If I turn Encrypt outgoing off, then everything works fine again, responce to the commands, but then everything I say isnt encrypted.

Anybody knows the problem and how to fix this?

Thanks

Chico
08-28-2005, 02:38 PM
i have the exact same issue. Everything that it sent out from the bot is encrypted, but everything that is sent to the bot isn't. ie: !bw has to have encryption off for the bot to respond to the command. Hope there is an easy fix/work around for this.

Harm
08-29-2005, 07:36 AM
So the blowfish header used by your irc client (or one of its scripts) is "+OK". I think dZSbot is using "mcps" by default. iirc, this is a configuration setting so it can easily be changed in your dZSbot.tcl.

brood
08-29-2005, 08:47 AM
So the blowfish header used by your irc client (or one of its scripts) is "+OK". I think dZSbot is using "mcps" by default. iirc, this is a configuration setting so it can easily be changed in your dZSbot.tcl.

Yes that it

thanks for the responce :)

Chico
08-29-2005, 10:04 AM
ah, yup that did it. Thanks Harm!!