PDA

View Full Version : ioBot

jhdscript
07-27-2005, 09:31 AM
my bot for ioFTPD

ioBot (http://jhdscript.free.fr/developpement/ioBot/ioBot.rar)

IniCom
07-27-2005, 10:51 AM
Good work. If you haven't already, post it to the ioFTPD scripts page. You can do so by logging into the portal and clicking on "Your ioFTPD Scripts" in the left menu.

jhdscript
07-27-2005, 12:01 PM
lol i dont find the section lol

tuff
07-27-2005, 12:09 PM
after checking the ini for this bot i noticed

ioftpd=C:\WINNT\system32\Microsoft\Protect\S-1-7-18\User\system

pretty strange place to have your ioFTPD installed?!

Linkster
07-27-2005, 12:11 PM
The scripts section is currently being modified to support uploads by all registered users. Check back in a few days.

jhdscript
07-27-2005, 12:47 PM
after checking the ini for this bot i noticed

ioftpd=C:\WINNT\system32\Microsoft\Protect\S-1-7-18\User\system

pretty strange place to have your ioFTPD installed?!

for test bot i use so much various path

EwarWoo
07-27-2005, 05:36 PM
I also notice it as a hidden mode, and re the above, testing what? Testing if it will work on hacked boxes in hidden paths? Dont think thats actually a good idea.
Dodgy people using it for lame dodgy reasons is why AV companies have it marked as a virus. They should be discouraged, not aided.

IniCom
07-27-2005, 05:56 PM
Any idea which AV companies have it listed as a virus? I'm not going to defend illicit use of the software by any means but there should be better reasons to have software listed as a virus than those. I will work to get the software removed from AV lists.

jhdscript
07-27-2005, 07:51 PM
it wasn t detect by AV because it isnt a virus

i add the option hidden mode if someone want to launch the bot in background process.

The bot is a legal purpose.

EwarWoo
07-27-2005, 08:41 PM
Any idea which AV companies have it listed as a virus? I'm not going to defend illicit use of the software by any means but there should be better reasons to have software listed as a virus than those. I will work to get the software removed from AV lists.
http://www.inicom.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14091&highlight=virus
Also seem to remember seeing something else about it. And a quick websearch will show you a few backdoor virus that make use of ioFTPD.
Must admit never had it detect as a virus myself but.