PDA

View Full Version : NEWDIR 3.5.2 CD* Dupe Problem

cith
06-12-2005, 02:02 AM
Yes.. I read all including suggestions in the forums.. still having dupes on the CD* dirs.

NEWDIR 3.5.2

I'm sadly at this point now... any clues would be greatly app...

set ND_NOLOG(DIRS) "*/admin/* */group/* */_pre/* */sample* */CD?* */cd?* */CD* *cd* */cd* */CD/* */cd/* */CD*/* */cd*/* */CD?/* */cd?/* */Disk* */Disk*/*

Thanks

sk1nt
06-12-2005, 07:39 AM
Afaik its not casesensitive in that part so /cd?* and /cd?/* should be sufficient. Try that.

/sk1nt

jannat
06-13-2005, 08:16 AM
Hi,

I have this in my config file:
*/CD* */cd*/* */CD*/*

No dupes off cd-dirs anymore.
It's a little bit different, try that.

jannat

cith
06-13-2005, 08:00 PM
fixed .. thx to all

Pretone
12-12-2005, 03:30 PM
I have same problem with you fix???

ioUSER
05-09-2006, 07:00 PM
i have this problem too... not solved with any of the above solutions... i already typed into it */CD1/* */CD2/* /cd1/* etc. and the aboce solutions... nothing works... :-( i still logs in newdir.log and dupedir.log....

EwarWoo
05-10-2006, 06:46 AM
set ND_NOLOG(DIRS) "*/GROUPS/* */sample* */cd* */cover* */ac3* */ogg* */vob* */sub* */filter* */codec* */allow* */appro* */multi* */disc*"

That works fine here. Just */cd* for cds to be uploaded OK. Nothing else required.

And what is it with these people who come here asking for help then when they get it don't have the decency to share. Need to start banning 'em or giving 'em special "selfish user - don't help" user titles :p

Though admittedly wouldn't have made a difference here cos he never came back anyways. Hehe.