View Single Post
Old 02-07-2005, 12:19 PM  
icefuzion

Default [Fixed] Site new/ircbot reports physical path Not virtual ftp path?

I thought this question would belong in this section since sitenew is a command of ioBanana. Here is my setup as follows.

ioFTPD 5.8.5
ioA.1.2.4
ioBv20

For some odd reason I noticed my irc bot reporting the full physical path or sometimes non-existant virtual paths on halfway, complete announces. Not only that but my site new was screwed up also and would show full physical paths instead of their virtual paths.

I looked in my log files in ioftpd/logs and they all report the correct virtual paths for site new, halfway and complete. No problems there.

I opened my ioB skin file checked it and it looks fine..but there is of course something wrong with the reported "%pwd" command because it is getting the physical paths and sometimes made up virtual paths?

It was all working perfectly before, the only thing i could think of that I did was add a new group with a different vfs file, but since then ive deleted that user/group. I have tried rehashing, restarting io, .rehashing my bot. I have not tried changing my ftp root path, but if that might make a difference i guess I could.

Anyways Harm, i hope this is up your ally..Maybe we can fix this problema
icefuzion is offline   Reply With Quote