View Single Post
Old 01-26-2005, 02:30 PM  
godlike

Default About pretimes checking....

Well im using ioftpd + ioa + iob all last versions available to registered users. And i have mysql db with pretimes in it.

But now i would like to iobanana to check pretime when the rls is being uped that is on mkd.

Ive done setting it up in iobanana.ini

check_pretime_on_mkd=1
and the db info is filled up correctly.

Now the thing is the db i am having is not the structure as iob wants it. For exmp. i have table 'type' and table 'name' but i dont have a table called 'timestamp' i have it called some other name. I cant change the table name in that db. So i was wondering if there is a way to somehow correct in iob the setting to still work. Because now i cant check for pretimes, and i get this in ioBanana_err.txt:

05-01-26 20:02:28 checkpretime 1: error: Client does not support authentication protocol requested by server; consider upgrading MySQL client

Mysql info is filled up correctly triple checked it, and tried connecting with mysql client and it works. MYSQL version running is: Mysql 4.1

I would need this if it`s hard coded in .exe any way Harm of you fixing that table name in it so i can use it

Well in any way thx and cya.