View Single Post
Old 12-03-2004, 11:02 AM  
Stardog

Default Re: possible iozs 2.05 bug - mp3 symlinks and junctions

Quote:
Originally posted by dEf
i've setup iozs to create ntfs junctions for uploaded mp3. when tried iozscleanup to remove junctions to nonexisting dirs, it didnt delete the junctions. i tried to run it from command line w/o the 'quiet' parameter and this was outputed:

c:\ioFTPD\scripts\ioZS>ioZSCleanup.exe
Now Processing:
Now Processing:
Now Processing:
Now Processing:

and nothing was changed.

i then switched to symlinks because i found iosymcheck. but when mp3 was uploaded, the symlink which iozs created links always to [COMPLETE]-[*-files-*-at-*]-[*-*-*-*]
thats my customized tag with stars instead of cookies. i asked on chan and neoxed tried to reproduce it and it made the same so it looks like a bug.

thats the only thing i found nonworking in iozs, otherwise its great
thx StarDog
First, the ioZSCleanup needs to be run from within the ioFTPD environment. I test it by making it a custom command. I also have it setup as a scheduled event to run automatically each night. Currently ioZSCleanup only cleans the NTFS junctions, someday I plan to add support for ioSymlinks (just not a priority when other scripts can do it).

As for the ioSymlinks for MP3s, yup there is a bug there...I'll be releasing a fix for that soon. (as well as the .bad files not working correctly)...
Stardog is offline   Reply With Quote