View Single Post
Old 08-06-2004, 05:07 AM  
godlike

Hmm i overwrited with default ones but guess what still same error, then left in user table and group table just the ones i have in users and groups ... i mean localy ... the ioftpd transfered the others from DB but then still ioftpd crashes... and the crashes ocures right hmmm let me give an example...

I have user created localy -> transfering files ok ioftpd doesnt crash

User created in DB and userfile not saved localy -> io crashes but when first file is transfered ok .. first the transfer starts then ioftpd stalls the user, and then in about 2 mins crashes and the error given is ioShareDB: error updating user ....

Is there any possibility that the ruter is blocking something .. dunno but just wild guesses cause i changed the system from WIN2003 to WINXP and still same and tried even the wildest imaginations of mine why this wouldnt work but always same error...

Well today i will try to connect the computer directly to modem without the ruter and computer will be running WIN XP then i will see if maybe ruter is causing problems .. but when i test the ODBC connection it`s everything ok and DB is ok ... well im giving all my thoughts here i hope if someone will have same problems will se this if i fix it

.... Im trying to solve this for about 4 days now

If ynone has some more suggestions give it cause im desperate
godlike is offline   Reply With Quote