Thread: ioBanana v20rc1
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2004, 11:15 AM  
Harm
Too much time...

PopWeasel: the main rules are shown on 'CWD /'. If your client uses that command on disconnect/reconnect, you'll see the rules.

panzerfaust: please upgrade your board profile.

UNiCHeF: check your ioFTPD.ini and your vfs files. (didn't I told you already ).

yogi: probably some misconfiguration.

MidasKing: the first error comes from your ftp client, not ioBanana.
It show rules on CWD, this means it won't show rules in root if you don't 'CWD /'. You can try to force it using the OnFtpLogIn event.

All: ioBanana v20rc1 isn't marked as stable because it isn't.
It hasn't been released so you can start to test here and there but for those who couldn't wait for the imdb fix.
There are already some "official" beta testers who know how to report bugs the good way (with the needed details, files, etc.). Most "bugs" posted here are misconfigurations or already known problems. To avoid posting loads of crap here, i'll move everything related to the rc1 to a new thread and i'll close it.
Feel free to add your comments on bugs when i'll talk about them with the beta testers in #ioBanana though.
Thanks.

PS:
- make sure you've replaced all your message files with the new ones. If you don't want to do it, make sure all your message files have a new empty line at the end.
- site rescan works here btw.